5

Can It Be Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Yoongi..." Seokjin looks to the ground as he slowly walks towards Yoongi. He hesitantly raises his hand and looks at Yoongi, as if asking permission to touch him. Yoongi answers by getting closer and letting him caress his cheek.

"Seokjin," Yoongi whispers back, as if he's relishing the touch.

"I love you," Seokjin smiles warmly as he guides Yoongi's face up, making him face him.

"I love you too." Yoongi flashes him his gummy smile. Slowly, they lean in, butterflies fluttering in their tummies. Their lips just a milimeter away when-

"Good morning sunshine!" Taehyung roars as he jumps on Yoongi's bed, his elbow lands on the sleeping figure's tummy, knocking the wind out of him.

"!" Yoongi curses as he bends, body twisting in pain.

"Taehyung, what the hell?" Namjoon scolds as he enters Yoongi's bedroom. And Yoongi finally realizes that he just had a dream about Kim Seokjin.

"What are you guys doing here?" Yoongi scowls at the morning light, due to Taehyung opening his curtains. He puts a hand to his loud, beating heart. And he's not sure if it's because of the dream, or Taehyung elbowing him in the stomach.

"Movie marathon," Namjoon simply says as he pulls a stack of dvd's out of his designer bag.

"There better be not Disne-"

"Sorry pal," Namjoon grins sheepishly, his deep dimples showing. Yoongi just groans in displeasure. He's alright with movie marathons, but his friends never seem to get sick of Disney.

"Fine," Yoongi gowls as he furrows his eyebrows and crosses his arms. "But at least let me take a bath first."

Yoongi sighs as he stands in front of the mirror. He wipes the steam off and stares at his reflection. Cheeks red from the warm shower. He cups his face as he scrunches his nose. He recalls everything in his dream and he can once again feel the butterflies in his stomach. He just shakes his head and begins to get dressed.

He dries his hair as he enters the living room. Namjoon is sitting on the couch, eyes reflecting the screen of his phone, while Taehyung is raiding his kitchen.

"Hey where's the-"

"The Banana milk is behind the green topperware," Yoongi answers, knowing what the younger always searches for. He lets the towel rest on his head as he flops down to the couch next to Namjoon.

"How was your date yesterday?" Namjoon raises an eyebrow as he smirks at Yoongi.

"Wh-what are you talking a-about? We only went out to finish the proje-" Namjoon places a finger on Yoongi's lips as he shakes his head. Taehyung sits on the arm rest next to Yoongi and leans in.

"Forget the project," Namjoon crosses his arms as if he knew what happened yesterday. Taehyung grabs the remote and presses the play button, Namjoon hisses but decides to let this one go. Yoongi's love life is more important than Taehyung starting the movie without his consent.

"So, where were we?" Namjoon now crosses his leg, hands resting on his lap, looking professional as ever.

"I really don't know what you're implying," Yoongi scowls as he tries to glare at his friends.

"Oh c'mon man! We've been friends for how many years? Do you not trust us?" Yoongi is a bit suprised at Namjoon's sudden out burst. Namjoon pouts as he crosses his arms again and looks the other way.

"You know we're not going to judge you...right?" Taehyung looks at Yoongi with a pout, a hint of sadness In his eyes. Yoongi sighs and closes his eyes and reconsiders. It's not that he doesn't trust his friends, or Is afraid that they will judge him. He knows they've always got his back, and he has theirs as well. He's just really teriffied.

"Okay..." Yoongi finally answers. Both Namjoon and Taehyung beam at Yoongi. Eyes shining, ready to listen to him. "I...like...Seokjin," Yoongi's face reddens as he realizes what he just said. He burries his face in his hands, feet stomping adorably on the floor. Both his friends start to coo at him as they ruffle his hair, causing the towel to fall off.

"That's our Yoongi!" Namjoon chuckles, immensely proud at his friend for finally being in love.

"C'mon! Tell us what happened yesterday!" Taehyung begs as he shows his puppy eyes to Yoongi. The latter sighs as he pinches the bridge of his nose. He knows that his friends would never stop bothering him if he doesn't tell them. So here Yoongi goes.

"He waited for my bus to come first, and he let me take his flannel home...what does that mean?' Yoongi groans as he burries his face into his arms, face emiting a bright warm red. He told the two what happened yesterday from start to finish in exact details.

"It seems to me that he likes you as well," Taehyung scratches his head as he shrugs his shoulder. It was simple for him to say that, but it's difficult for Yoongi since he doesn't want to assume and get his hopes up.

"Agreed," Namjoon nods his head as he rubs his chin in careful thought. But his face darkens, and Yoongi could feel a shiver run dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter