6

Can It Be Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Monday. The day that Yoongi dreads the most. You want to know why? Because luck never seems to be on his side during that day of the week. Yoongi seriously thinks that he's been cursed or something when he was a newborn. He's walking to school, hands gripping to the strands of his backpack, while a sour look rests on his face. It's raining, and he doesn't have an umbrella. This morning, the news said that It was going to be "a sunny day!" and that "no need for umbrella's at all!". He hears a speeding car behind him, so he walks further into the sidewalk to avoid any muddy water getting splashed all over him. He smirks in victory when nothing happens. But he lets his guard down when another car passes by, totally surfing all over him.

"Just fantastic." Yoongi hisses sarcastically as he continues to walk again, gaining looks from people who pity him.

As he gets near the school gates, the dean that is their principal has a grumpy look on his face as he glares at the students who are coming in. He starts to close the gate, and it's too early for Yoongi to do any sort of physical activity, so he shouts, begging him not to close the gates. The principal raises an eyebrow at him at his wet and dirty state. Good thing he stops and crosses his arms, waiting for an excuse.

"You know it's school policy to be on time," He says with a nasaly annoying voice that makes Yoongi want to rip the toupee off his head. "And to be in a clean uniform..." He says as he gives Yoongi a look of disgust.

"Sorry sir, it's because of the rain." Yoongi sighs, not wanting to explain the whole "cursed since I was born" thing.

"Should've brought an umbrella then." The principal shruggs, a smug look on his face, the wind slightly blowing at his artificial hair.

Would I get expelled If I ripped his wig off? Yoongi thinks as he tries to surpress his anger.

Seokjin sighs deeply, hands tapping on his desk, an impatient look on his face. Taehyung notices this and sneakily takes the empty seat beside Seokjin.

"You okay hyung?" Taehyung questions.

"Yeah..." Seokjin responds, but it's all too clear on his face that he's lying.

"You're worried about Yoongi hyung, aren't ya?" Taehyung smiles playfully, his mouth turning into a slight boxy shape.

"Wh-what do you mean?" He stutters, his face suprised as If Taehyung just read the whole content of his mind.

"Don't worry, it's the Monday curse." Taehyung clicks his tongue, chin resting on his hand as if it's the most normal thing ever.

"Pardon?" Seokjin questions, not understanding what he meant.

"Oh, he hasn't told you yet..." Taehyung pouts, but he quickly smiles, ready to tell Seokjin what it meant. "Basically, ever since Yoongi hyung was born, his luck decreases whenever it's a Monday." Taehyung explains, completely abandoning their teacher and their so important lesson for the upcoming exams.

"Okay..." Seokjin mumbles.

"Like really bad, funny, embarrassing stuff happens to him every Monday." Taehyung slightly chuckles.

"But I've never seen anything bad happen to him ever since we became friends." Seokjin furrows his eyebrows in concern.

"It's because Yoongi hyung doesn't want you to witness any of it," Taehyung informs. "You remember that rumor about a student here who got pooped on and chased by a bunch of Seagulls at the track field?" Taehyung's voice is deep, as if it's an important secret from the government. Seokjin nods as he bites at his lips.

"Yeah, I heard it wasn't pleasant..." Seokjin shudders, Imagining how painfull it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter