2

Can It Be Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi wasn't suprised when he saw no signs that there's anyone in his house, not one seep of light came out of the window. He was used to it, having a very busy family is what he grew up in. That also means that Min Yoongi had to learn to fend for himself at a very young age.

Darkness, that was the first thing that greeted him when he opened the door, followed by silence. "I'm home," He whispers in a broken voice. With not much care he takes his clothes off in the middle of the livingroom, just for the heck of it. Being alone had it's up's to, and that is to be wherever, and whenever you wanted to be. With only his boxers, and necktie that's wrapped around his head, left. He looks at the faint reflection of himself on the tv, and chuckles at the way he looks. He felt almost half of his soul evaporated from his body when his phone started to beep. "Jesus," He breathes, hand on his chest to calm his beating heart. It was a text from Seokjin, asking him if he got home safe, and that he should totally save his number now.

I will, prince Seokjin, Yoongi replies with not much thought, and he instantly regrets it after he clicks the send button. "He's going to think you're a weirdo now, good job Yoongi," He whines as he pulls off the necktie around his head. He gathers his stuff and runs off to his room, quietly cursing to himself at the cheesy text he sent his classmate. He walks back and fort in his room, hands on his chin while his eyebrows furrow in distress. He slowly starts to get anxious, hands getting sweaty.

I bet he's not going to talk to me anymore, he thinks to himself as he bites his lips in nervousness. He takes a deep breath and flops down to his bed, face first. Yep, he finally makes a new friend and this is how he'll drive him away. Lucky for him, Taehyung and Namjoon are already used to him and his remarks, but Kim Seokjin wasn't, and it just had to be the most popular kid in school. He burries his face into his pillows when his phone starts ringing again. He jumps in suprise, almost resembling a vulnerable cat. He grabs his phone and opens the message with little hesitation. He shuts his eyes, then he slowly takes a peek.

Sorry for the late reply! I had to help my little brother out, Yoongi allows himself to realease the breath that he unconciously held. The phone beeps again, and Seokjin had another message for him.

Prince Seokjin, huh?...I like it! Save my number with that name =^^=, Yoongi is not sure why, but he could feel his face heating up, and he's also sure that he's as red as Taehyung's recently dyed hair.

Sure, sure, Yoongi replies after composing himself. Kim Seokjin is really perfect. Beautiful face, and an even more beautiful personality. Why would someone like him, want to get know a person like Yoongi? He cuddles the biggest pillow on his bed, thoughts still in his mind as he lulls himself into a nap.

"What's up, my most favorite human being?" Taehyung puts and arm around a sleepy Yoongi as the two of them went to their class together.

"You're lucky I'm too sleepy to hit you," Yoongi warns the younger, who immediately backs off as he puts both his arms up as if indicating that he surrenders. "Where's my wallet, by the way?" Yoongi questions as he sits on his desk.

"Haha! About that! " Taehyung smiles, forcing a fake positive aura. Yoongi pinches the bridge of his nose. It was too early, too early for this.

"What happened to my wallet, Kim Taehyung?" Yoongi makes sure that Taehyung heard him loud, and clear. Taehyung gulps as he hooks a finger to his collar, beads of sweat start to form on his forehead.

"Hyung, I can explain..." Taehyung says carefully as he stands up from his desk, away from Min Yoongi. Taehyung knows he wouldn't even bother running after him, not at this time of the day. And he was right. That's one thing that Yoongi disliked about his friends, they know his weaknesses, and they know damn well how to use it against him. Before he could fully slam his face on his desk, soft murmurs errupted around the room. He didn't had to look up to know who caused it.

"Morning!" Seokjin greets happily as he approaches Yoongi. Their other classmates stare in curiosity, due to the fact that this is the first time they witness the two act so friendly towards each other.

"Hey," Yoongi mumbles back as he avoids the gaze from his fellow students.

"I can't wait for after school," Seokjin grins as he takes his seat next to Yoongi, sighing dreamily as he takes out his textbook.

"About that..." Yoongi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter