3

Can It Be Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"N-no!" Seokjin stutters, but it's quickly followed by a dorky laugh that didn't seem to fit him. He looks down at the kid and lovingly ruffles his hair, eyes dreamy and full of care. "This is my little brother, Jungkook," The said kid gave Yoongi a quick look, up and down, before hiding his tiny body behind his big brother's legs. "Please don't take it the wrong way, he's just very shy and not good with people," Seokjin informs him as he pushes his hair out of his face with a quiet sigh.

"He's really cute," Yoongi comments as he smiles warmly at Jungkook. And Yoongi swears that Seokjin was staring fondly at him. Seokjin coughs and rearranges his necktie.

"I'm really sorry about this, there was an emergency at my mom's work, so she just dropped him off here and-" Seokjin babbles uncontrollably, his eyes unsure and nervous.

"Hey, it's alright. We still have until next week for the due date. We can just finish it during the weekend or something?" Yoongi chuckles as he suggests the idea. Seokjin nods, liking the idea.

"It's a date then!" He beams, but the only thing Yoongi can do is stand there as he lets his face burn in bashfulness. Seokjin realizes what he just said and quickly waves his hand. "I was just joking! Please don't be uncomfortable," He quickly apologizes.

"No, I know you were joking..." Yoongi quickly laughs it off, hoping the subject would just end there. "So I guess, see you tomorrow?" Yoongi adjusts his backpack, Seokjin just smiles and nods. Yoongi says his farewell and is about to walk away when a voice stops him.

"Actually!" Seokjin begins, his hand holding Jungkook's little ones. "Would it be alright for you to accompany us? For ice cream?" Seokjin's eyes are unsure as he bites his lips. Yoongi smiles warmly as he strides back to them.

"I'd love to."

"Ice cream! Ice cream! Ice cream!" Jungkook chants as he swings his and Seokjin's arm together. Yoongi walks behind the two, as to let the two siblings have a bit of their privacy.

"What flavor does Kookie want?" Seokjin coos as they get near the shop.

"Choco! Choco!" Jungkook smilkes as he looks up to his big brother.

"How about our Yoongi? What flavor does he want?" Seokjin questions him teasingly. Yoongi just blushes as he looks down.

"Strawberry," He whispers faintly. Seokjin grins and ruffles Yoongi's hair, he kneels down and faces Jungkook.

"Kookie, I'll just go and buy the ice creams, stay here with big brother Yoongi, okay?" Jungkook is a bit hesitant but he eventually nods, hand now holding Yoongi's. Seokjin gives him a loving pat and jogs towards the ice cream shop.

"Thank you for trusting me, Kookie," Yoongi starts as he looks at the younger. Jungkook just nods his head, a cute shade of pink staining his cheeks.

"Hyung...like you," Yoongi couldn't hear him properly so he squats down and cups his ear next to Jungkook.

"Hmm? Can Kookie repeat that for hyung?" Jungkook blushes even harder and twiddles his fingers.

"If Seokjinnie hyung likes you, then Kookie likes you as well," And Yoongi feels like his heart just got shot by a thousand arrows. Jungkook is just too adorable, he closes his eyes and clutches his uniform.

"Kookie, you can't just do that,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter