4

Can It Be Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everytime I see you, I can't stop my feelings.

The following days had been the same. They sit together in Science class, they have eye contact during lunch, and they meet up at the school gate to go home together. But one thing hasn't been the same for Yoongi, and that is his feelings. He tried to avoid the guy. Whenever Seokjin striked up a conversation during Science, Yoongi would pretend to sleep, but that adorable little poke that he feels on his side is something he really couldn't ignore. He's aware of what's starting inside of him, and he's scared. This is a first for Yoongi, and It had to be a guy for goodness sake. So here Yoongi stands in front of Taehyung's favorite arcade, waiting for Seokjin to arrive so they can start their date project. He checks his watch and a little squeak of disbelief escapes his lips.

Jesus, Yoongi? Are you a maiden in love? You're too early! Are you really that excited? He scolds himself. Yoongi isn't one to dress up, so Taehyung was a little suprised when the older just barged in his house last night asking for clothes. Plain, all his clothes were too plain, and it's not easy for him to admit that he wanted to look good for his project partner. He could remember Taehyung smirking at him with his know-it-all look. Yoongi wanted to punch him, good thing he was lending him his clothes. Namjoon is out of the question, the dude's fashion sense is too much for Yoongi to handle.

"Yoongi!" Seokjin calls out, looking beautiful as ever with his blinding smile. Yoongi panics a bit, but instantly waves back, the sleeves covering his hand. He admit's that Taehyung is bigger and taller than him, so his clothes are rather baggy on Yoongi. Seokjin looks him up and down, and whispers.

"Cute."

Yoongi puffs out his cheeks as he rolls the large sleeves, revealing his milky skin, while Seokjin watches with mild amusement. He takes a sip from his bubble tea and giggles.

"I know, I look weird, you don't have to rub it in," Yoongi's heart hasn't chilled down. Seokjin calling him "cute" is something he will never excpect, but here they are, sitting inside a delicious bubble tea shop that Hoseok recommended to Seokjin.

"Hey, I never said you looked weird! It's fun teasing you. Now I get why Taehyung does it all the time," Yoongi internally curses the younger in his head, he just sighs and focuses on their project. An hour barely passes and they were already done. Yoongi looks a bit dejected, thinking that he won't be able to spend more time with his partner, not like how he imagined for things to go during last night before falling asleep.

"I guess it's time to go home," He fake laughs as he twirls the mechanical pencil in his fingers, he looks up, only to see a beaming Seokjin.

"What do you mean it's time to go home? Now comes the fun part!" Seokjin grins as he packs the stuff up, but Yoongi only looks at him in bewilderment. Seokjin just rolls is eyes as he ruffles Yoongi's hair, a habit he has whenever he finds someone adorable. And that only applies to Jungkook, Yoongi, and at some occasions, even Hoseok. "Now that the project is over, we can have more fun! Where do you want to go?" Seokjin asks, eyelashes fluttering in excitement as he leans in a bit closer. Yoongi bites at his bottom lips as he looks away, avoiding Seokjin's gaze. Seriously, his looks could really kill.

"Umm-" Yoongi starts as he slightly cranes his neck to the side. "The mall? I guess?" He answers with an unsure tone, afraid that Seokjin might not like the idea.

"To the mall it is!" Seokjin chuckles as he raises his fist to the air.

Yoongi was a bit quiet during the bus ride to the mall. The main reason is that he didn't want to say something stupid in front Seokjin. Instead he listened to his story about all the accidents in the cooking club that he had to dealt with.

They walk side by side, hands almost touching, and when it did, it would send sparks of electricity through Yoongi's body. He didn't know that it was this bad when you fall for someone. "Yoongi, look!" Seokjin squeals as he grabs him by the shoulder, startling him. "It's a Hello Kitty shop!" Yoongi could clearly see that, and thinks that the taller didn't have to yank the soul out of him in the process of telling him that, but the smile and the crinkle of his eyes makes him think otherwise.

"Let's go," Yoongi coughs as he walks towards the shop cooly, Seokjin following after him like an obidient puppy. "Pick any item, I'll buy it for you," He says as he pulls out his now fully packed wallet. While hunting for clothes last night, he also had the time to make Taehyung pay him back. Seokjin eyes widen, a hint of sparkle and dreaminess in them, but he quickly shakes his head, a slight frown is now on his face.

"No, I wouldn't want you to waste money on me," Seokjin says, his lips now in a tight line, but Yoongi just rolls his eyes and grabs his wrist, dragging him inside the adorable shop.

"And how much have you wasted on me? You even paid for my bubble tea earlier, which you clearly didn't have to do by the way," Yoongi huffs, face flush red. Good thing Seokjin's behind him. Seokin is about to protest again but Yoongi quickly cuts him off. "At least let me do this for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter