"Nice Body."

You are so Clueless

 

 

 

 

"I stopped at Coffee Prince for a little."

 

 

 

At those words my heart sank. So it was him? Kissing my friend? I was now put into such deep thought, I didn't even notice him staring at me with a rather confused expression. "Um,Seungah?"  Now I hated it when he said my name...it just sounded like evil. 
"Sorry lost in thought. Um,cool." He grinned and suddenly scooped me up bridal style. I squealed and sqirmed around like a worm in his arms.
"Yah! Put me down!" I yelped in a high pitched voice. "TAECYEON!" He laughed and carried me all the way up the steps to my front door. He practically dropped me in front of the door....he was lucky I caught my balance...otherwise he would've earned a nice smack in the face. (which is what I'm dyiinnnggg to do right now.angry

He laughed that melodic laugh that he uses when he is "caught in the moment." He went silent,and he began tracing my facial structure with his finger,every little detail. He suddenly leaned in,and I could feel his soft lips making contact with mine.  I remember the other times when we kissed,I could've sworn I saw sparks. But now,it was meaningless and empty.  His hands s around my waist to pull my small bady closer,that's when a sudden alarm went off in my head.

HOUSE. HOUSE. HOUSE. MOM.DAD.BROTHER!!!!!!!! 

"Sh!t! Taecyeon we are in front of my house what the hell were you thinking!?" I shoved him away,a little rougher then I should've I guess. Before any other word could be said,I burst throught the door and began trip running up the steps.

HATE YOU HATE YOU HATE YOU HATE YOU HATE CHUUUUUUU!!!!!!! Dx 

[a/n:kekeke I'm singing the 2NE1 song right now....xP]

ow.....

I laid there face first at the top of the steps,looking like a total idiot. Wait a minute.......

I am one. 

I sat up lazily and frowned. "Dammit...." 
What's this wet feeling in my eyes? Why is my lip quivering? What the hell, I don't wanna cry! At least not over him!

"Honey are you okay?" My umma suddenly appeared by me as if by magic. I swear this woman can really scare the out of me! I nodded,this time actually getting to my feet and sauntering to my room. Aish...curse my fckin clumsiness......

 

Taemin's Pov

Okay I swear I'm going to go insane right now.....Oh man....
I knew something was wrong with Seungah,and it must've had something to do with Taecyeon because as soon as he entered the studio she lost all concentration and fell. It's all that jerks fault!! 

I never liked him,I honestly hate his guts. But I act like he is my friend around Seungah,just so she doesn't have to worry about me hating her stupid little boyfriend. Okay I admit,he's taller than me. BUT he's still stupid in my eyes. When I was exiting the dance studio,I saw something I honestly hated to see. I don't know why I hated it,and why there was this random pang of anxiety when I saw it. I saw Taecyeon give a quick kiss to Seungah,right then and there I wanted to throw him a nice fist in the face. Okay well that was like 30 minutes ago anyway,I'm at home now staring at my cell phone debating whether to text Seungah or not. Why am I so worried? I mean they are dating right? It's not like he's going to her right? 

AWW DAMMIT TAEMIN?? HOW THE HELL DID THAT THOUGHT GET INTO YOUR HEAD??!? 

I feel like such a....a....uh....nevermind. 

fine,I'll text her.

Me: Seungah! Are you bruised?

Seungah: What? No. I'm fine.

I sighed. Such a boring texter.

Seungah: Why do you ask?

Me: Um you fell....remember?

Seungah: Oh yeah...when I got home i tripped up the steps. But I'm fine. :]

Me: My typical clumsy Seungah :D

I chuckled at her text,of course she would trip up the steps. I didn't realize I was smiling like and idiot until my appa walked in and called me out on it.

"Son,why are you smiling like an idiot?" Of course exact words in my head.

"Ahaha...Seungah tripped up the steps," I began to laughed a little....damn I must've looked and sounded insane. I picked up my glass of water and began chugging it down,but that all got interrupted when my appa said,

"Oh that pretty Seungah girl with the nice body?" I my water spewed  out all over the place,leaving me starring at him in bewilderment.

"APPA WHAT THE FUU-??!" I yelled to the top of my lungs. He shrugged and put his hands up in a surrender way.

"You said it,not me!"

"I WHAT!?"

"Before you were friends with her I heard you talking about her with your friend Jonghyun. I never knew my son could be so erted."

"OH SHUT UP!!" 

I'm...so ahsamed. That conversation was during summer vacation going into this year! How does he remember this stuff???

He left the room before I could rip him to shreds...

My god....did I really say that?

 

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER TWO! :D I'm happy,and sorry if it's boring! Lol this my frist time posting a story online...I usually don't like people reading what I write but I'll it up^^ 

um...HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! kekeke <3