Not a simple hello?

You are so Clueless

 

So now I know I'm officially driving Taemin insane.He looks at me longingly during class,wishing I would at least say a simple "hello." But no..I continue with the ignoring and death glares. Taecyeon and I have been getting better...but when he saw me for the frst time after the date he definately yelled.
 
 
 
"Why did you stick me with such expensive meals and the bill!?" He shouted into my ear. I looked at him in fake shock.
"Mwoh?What are you talking about?" I swear I could convince myself that I didn't do it...He glowered angrily at me and rephrased the sentence.
 
"After I was done helping out in the kitchen,you left and there was a big nasty bill and three meals..did you do that?" I shook my head quickly,still pretending to be in shock.
"Why'd you leave?" 
"My eomma told me to come home quickly,family matters. I'm sorry I should've told you,but I swear I didn't leave that bill!" 
 
 
 
He later forgot about it and we went back to normal..I also noticed Jessica was glaring at him and not even saying hello. What's that all about?
I was walking alone in the hall way when all of a sudden I was being surrounded by all of Taemin's friends. They were all glaring at me.
"Why are you being mean to Taemin?" Minho was the first to speak. I rolled my eyes and replied "None of your buisness,now back off." I gave him a nice shove. Then Onew piped in with a devilish grin plastered onto his face.
 
"Oh come one pretty girl,you can tell us~" I glared and shoved him too. "I said back off!" Onew and Minho both grabbed my wrists as I tried to run off. I'm screwed. 
"You shouldn't be like that to poor Taeminnie...he's sensative." Minho said,his face only inches from mine. I glared when suddenly someone pulled Minho away and yanked Onew free of his grip. 
"Knock it off guys! I know she has her reasons so just leave her alone!" Shocked,I looked up to see the nerdy kid I never really noticed. He's kinda invisible to me. Key? That's his name right? He suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the others.
"I'm sorry about them...um they relaly care about maknae..." He smiled sheepishly at me.  I smiled slightly back and coughed a little.
"Um..thankyou..." I said softly. He only nodded. There was a long silence between us until finally he broke it.
"Um so why are you mad at Taemin?"
"He uh,saw me through my window...not wearing a shirt. He kept watching me.." I replied. I noticed his face tanged with pink..aw that's cute.
"Oh....erm..sorry.." 
 
 
 
It turned out Key was in my gym class and I didn't even know. We talked non-stop while jogging and exersising,it was fun and it turns out he is really nice.
"Key-hyung!" I heard that voice I didn't want to hear. Taemin jogged towards us without realizing that it was me standing next to him.
"Hyung I......oh..." He immediately looked away with a slightly hurt expression. 
"I'll just tell you later...bye.." He jogged off once again to join up with some other guy in gym.
Key smiled apologetically at me (Don't know why it was apologetically,but oh well) and went on with another topic...thats when I noticed Minho sitting in the bleachers with Onew,glaring at me. His gaze gave me the chills,god I don't want to see that expression ever again.
 
 

Taemin pov

"Jonghyun I need your help!" I suddenly shouted in his face. He blinked and stared blankly at me. "What?"

"I need your help....as much as I hate to admit it.."  I looked away in embarassment.
That's when he burst out laughing...wait,what? 

"AHAHAHA OH GOD!!" He was cracking up.....um..should I be concerned or should I just walk off..
"WHAT?!" I smacked him in the face to get him to stop. He stopped immediately after the strike.

"Ow....what? Help with what?" 

 

"Getting Seungah to forgive me...." 

 

 

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh....I see...."

 

 

 

 

Seungah Pov

 

Walking alone on the street,I bumped into someone. When I looked up,fear actually filled up within me.

"Watchit.." A low voice muttered. Minho. My fear faded to anger. "YAH! What's your problem?" I blurted out bluntly. He looked at me slightly taken back.

"Huh?" 
"Can you not hear? What is you freakin' problem? You act like a total jerk!" I yelled,letting my anger get the best of me. I cannot beleive this jerk....he is such uh....jerk.....I know I just said that.

"I um....sorry.... I don't like people being mean to Taemin....." He said quietly. Oh...that's why...

"Being mean? He watched me through my window,I can be mad." I replied with a calmer voice. He nodded and apologized quickly.

"I'm sorry,I didn't know. He didn't tell us that. He told us something slightly different.."

 

I'm going to smack that Taemin.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

OKAYYY!! Took me a while to finally post aanother chapter,and yes I know it is pretty short. Sorry Dx I will try making longer chapters when I'm not as tired....ahhh so yeah......it's a boring chapter too...things should get more interesting....hopefully..

ALSO if You are so Clueless doesn't go anywhere and doesn't do too good,I'll try writing another story..(I already have Ideas) So yeah,thanks!