Trust and painful words

You are so Clueless

It was another sunny (but cold) saturdays. One of those saturdays where I wuld be hanging out with my friends or dancing...or just chilling out at a coffee shop. This Saturday was different though. I did nothing AT ALL until I finally decided to go out and do something. It took me another hour though to get up off the couch....erm...someone's lazy today.

I lazily walked into my room,it feels like I'm literally dragging my  feet. I laid down on my bed for a bit,now debating whether I should go out or not.

Yes?

no?

yes.

no.

yes. 

Shutup and just do it. I climbed to my feet once more and stripped myself of my shirt. The I realized...all of my shirts are basically in the laundry because no one bothers to put everything back where it belongs! Comeo ne there has to be another shirt here somewhere! I was rumaging around my room in nothing but a bra and pajama shorts,but I was having no luck finding a shirt. Oh come on!

 

Taemin's Pov

Wondering aimlessly,I finally found Seungah's house. I had been there before but I could never remember how to get there. Then again,I'm directionally challenged. I have a hard time finding myself around anyway....
I stared long and hard at her house..it looked empty other then the furnature. Hm...is she home? Did she get kidnapped? Did someone murder her? Or are they just out? What if I walked in her house to find her bloody corpse laying in the kitchen?! What if I walked in with a note on the door that says "Come find Seungah I kidnapped her"?!?  I need to freakin shutup beause I'm being over-imaginative right now! 

"Dammit! Why did my eomma NOT put  my stuff back!?" I heard a complaining voice growl in frustration. Stupidly,I looked at the window.

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!! WHY DID I LOOK AT THE WINDOW??! WHY DID MY CURIOUSITY GET TO ME?!? WHY? I could feel my face burning in utter embarrassment and shock...my eyes flew open wide.....

There was Seungah walking past her window in nothing but a bra and pajama shorts.Nice body...SHUTUP!!!!!!  WHY AM I STILL WATCHING HER LIKE A CREEP!?! I began backing up when suddenly I tripped,and fell backwards.

"AHHGH!!" I shouted a little too loud. Seungah saw me and her jaw gaped,damn she looks so pissed off right now.

"YOU FCKIN ERT!!" She covered her upper body quickly with her arms. "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE TAEMIN!!" She screamed in anger. There was a pang of sadness,shock,and hurt that hit me all at once. I'm such an idiot. I scrambled to my feet and bolted off. Her words did hurt...I didn't mean to see her! Her window shouldn't have been open!  I didn't realize I kept running until I got to the park,(which to my luck Minho was there practicing soccer.) 

"Hyung!" I called out,raising my hand to catch his attention. He looked at me weirdly at first but then realized it was me.  He approached with a concerned look on his face.

"What? You okay?" I nodded and smiled fakely. You know, maybe Seungah well pretend nothing ever happened and we will be fine! At least I hope so! Tonight our dance team has a performance,and in an hour I have to go to the studio to practice and warm up.For now I will chill with my guy friends until time.

-----------------------

Seungah Pov

Of course he is there waiting for me. Even though I screamed at him and he knows I'm pissed of at him. He still waits.  But I only walked right past him,leaving him dumbfounded.  In practice,I didn't even stand next to him. I stood with some of my other dance friends.He stared at me strangly,but in return I gave him a death glare. After the performance he casually waltzed up to me with open arms for a hug. Are you kidding me? Hell no. I didn't even cast a single glance on him,I just shoved past him. 

"Seungah wait!" He ran to catch up with me as I walked home with a rushed pace.I still ignored him. 

"S..Seungah! Will you listen to me? Please?" 

Still ignoring. 

He jumped right in front of me. Blocking.my.path. I looked up at him scowling before shoving him away. 
"Seungah!"
"Just shutup and leave me alone!" I spat loudly with an icey tone. I could sense him stop dead in his tracks.
"Look, about today, I-"
I spun around with anger written all over my face.
"You what? You enjoyed watching my through my bedroom window? You enjoyed gawking at my body so you kept staring even though you knew it was wrong?! That's disgusting Taemin! And I trusted you! I guess I was wrong!" I yelled loudly before spinning around on my heal and taking off at a fast run.

 

Taemin's Pov

"You what? You enjoyed watching me through my bedroom window? You enjoyed gawking at my body so you kept staring even though you knew it was wrong?! That's disgusting Taemin!And I trusted you! I guess I was wrong!" She yelled loudly with clear hatred in her voice before spinning around on her heal an bolting off.  

Ow...there was another pain that made me want to cry. But I'm not going to cry...I'm strong no matter how much the words stung.

 

 

"And I trusted you! I guess I was wrong!" 

I really messed things up...

 

 

 

Poor Taemin......Seungah hurt his feelings :/