Going to the so called kitchen?

You are so Clueless

Taemin pov

I must've been creeping Seungah out during class...I was staring at her the whole time. Everytime she would look back at me my eyes would snap away..and when she caught me? Well,that was just a whole awkward mess.  She won't break up with him! Not even after seeing him kiss Jessica-noona! I mean what the hell? He's cheating..that jerk I knew something was wrong with im...Ihatehimhatehimhatehimhatehimhatehimhatehim.]

H.A.T.E.H.I.M. 

I don't even really know why...well he is kinda a jerk towards me when Seungah isn't around....but right now I hate him for breaking my friend's heart. It's wrong. She doesn't seem so phased about it currently..she told me she is going to play a "little game," but knowing her I know she is hurt. I know Seungah well enough to know that.

After class someone attacked me from behind,and then I felt someone smack my head. 

"WHAT??!" I yelled loud enough to catch the attention of most of the other people in the hall. Dammit look what they made me do! 
"Whoa! Chill...what's your problem?" I recocnized that deep voice form anywhere...Minho. I glared at him and sighed.

"Mianhe...I'm a little on edge.." I admitted. Yes. I'm on edge. Because of Seungah's little romance problem..SHE NEEDS TO GET RID OF THAT GUY!!! Why do I care so much? Nevermind....Jonghyun suddenly appeared by my side,elbowing me roughtly in the side.

"Is it because of a girl? huh? huh? huh?" He was movng his eyebrows up and down..it loked weird and made me want to rip his head off. Wow I'm so nice.
"Shutup."

"SO IT IS?!"

"Maybe."

"WHO?" 

"None of your buisness."

"Ah well it's okay because I know who it is anyway...that girl Seungah right? The one with the nice body?" My jaw fell ajar. 

I can't beleive he just said that. AND HOW DID HE KNOW??
"Don't talk about her like that!" I spat giving him a nice shove. He made a pouty face that made him look like some dino puppy if that even makes sense.
"So it is her?"

"I never said that." 
"Yes you did."

"No."

"Yes."

"no." 

"No." <--Jong

"Yes." Damn I fell for it....

God my friends are so annoying...

"So what are you guys blabbing about?" Seungah's voice suddenly came from behind us. We all stopped and turned..everyone began speaking at once. I could tell she was getting annoyed..and that's when I noticed Key not saying anything. Why? He was actually staring blankly at his feet which is definately not him...taken back..he's only like this around pretty girls.

"Guys,I can only understand one person at a time." Seungah looked very annoyed at this very moment,she must not like them....on second thought I know she hates Jonghyun and Onew....she dislikes Minho..Key? Well she just ignores him. And I'm the only one she likes. 
"Oh so I'll see you at dance right?" I grabbed her wrist before she could walk away any farther. She shrugged and tried walking off again.
"Wait why did you shrug?" She was now glaring at me. Yeah she is only like this when something she hates is brought up or when she is tired. She shrugged her head again and said words I didn't want her to say. 

"I'm might be going out with Taec tonight."

Greaaatt.

Seungah pov

Why is Taemin all of a sudden being so annoying? I mean he is my best friend and all but he..he...I dunno. He cares more all of a sudden. I really wonder what goes on in that kid's mind. When I was walking away I could feel his eyes following me all the way down the hall until i was out of his eye sight. Aigo I feel like I'm going to pass out.

--------------------------------------------------------------Later that night

 

I was told to dress up,and um  I don't dress up much. I was lucky that I had a dress ready in my closet though. It was a black mini dress that isn't CRAZY short but it's you know. Definately short. I don't seem like that person who would wear mini dresses,but I do. I just can't stand long dresses when it comes to time to dress up. I was even wearing eyeliner! I stared at myself in the mirror for a long time. I still had my boyish style going on though. Black mini,black tights,black converse-slightly-studded wedges. Yeah..interesting. I pulled on a random jacket over my body...its FREEZING! I had to walk to the resturaunt we were going to,because apparently Taecyeon had a "gift" for me. I walked down the streets with a small smile on my face. I wasn't smiling at anything in particular...I was just...smiling.  As I entered the fancy resturaunt,I saw Taecyeon smiling and waving at me. I sat across for him and smiled my "pretty" smile that I rarely used. 

"You look pretty." He complimented. I laughed quietly and almost whispered my thankyou. 

The whole dinner was going well until some blonde waitress came up to us acting all kind when suddenly she goes dead silent. I look up at her suddenly.

"Jessica? You work here?" I asked in utter bewilderment. She nodded slightly and choked out the word yes. 
"Um..I'm sorry but there is something going on in the kitchen. Something broke." She said. Swiftly,she turned around and began walking quickly back to the kitchen. "Wait Jessica!" Taecyeon called out in English. "Do you need help?" she nodded and began walking off again.
"I'll be back." he gave me a peck on the cheek and foloowed her away. I smiled brightly to act like I knew nothing was going on although I did. My smile faded as he vanished into the kitchen. I got to my feet,grabbed my cell phone and my jacket,but wait..idea.  I called a waiter and ordered three of the most expensive items and asked them to give the bill to Taecyeon. I told the waiter to tell Taec that the food was ordered by another table. After it was all done I left the resuraint with an evil grin dancing at my lips. 

As soon as I got to the other block,things turned upside down for me.  I began to break down into tears as I walked along. People eyed me strangely as I passed them,but I ignored them. 

My feet somehow managed to lead me to the studio instead of my home,but I was fine with it. I sat at the steps with my face buried into my hands. I didn't even bother to look up when someone sat beside me. 

"Noona are you okay?" A familiar low voice said. I looked up this time,and there was Taemin looking at me concerned. I nodded and tried to smile but my emotions fought back and just made my lip quiver. 
"What happened?" 

"I um. I...stubbed my t..toe." Of cource he wouldn't beleive that. 
"Noona don't lie." Damn he's good.
He pulled me into a hug as soon as I began blurting out all the details.

"You should just break up with him.." He said almost in a whisper. I shook my head before he even finished the sentence.

"No! He is going to learn how it feels to be like this!" I said with a harsh tone. Taemin sighed and walked me home that night.

 

 

 

Omo...I'm so tired it's like 2:09am as I'm typing this...I can't sleep so I decided to update again....my god...~passes out~