Coffee Prince

You are so Clueless

 

 

 

 

 

I was passing Coffee Prince coffee shop [a/n:I got the name wrong at first xP] when something caught my attention. I glanced in the window and to my shock I see Taecyeon...what is he doing? He was leaning in as if to kiss someone...and that someone was non other then the so-called friend, Jessica Jung. Hurt,I looked away from the sight I dreaded to see,and I stormed off with a faded smile and a small tear running down my cheek. For now I could pretend I saw nothing,for now I owuld just go to dance with Taemin and forget that I ever saw him kissing my friend. For now,he would think I am clueless to the whole situation. When in reality,he's the clueless one. 

As I arrived in front of the dance studio,I looked up at Taemin who ever-so-kindly waited for me. He waits for me everday at the front steps of the studio. He's so sweet. He flashed me a bright smile and welcomed me with a bear hug.

"Seungah-noona! Are you okay?" He pulled back as soon as he realized I wasn't giving him a nice hug back. I smiled reassuringly (but it was FAKE) and nodded. Unconvinced he shrugged and dragged me by the wrist into the studio. 

One thing I loved about being here; I could dance my worries away.  Taemin always stands next to me,and when we have free style he always knows how to make me laugh. Everything was going smoothly until I saw Taecyeon walk through the doors like he usually did to watch me finish up. My concentration on  the dance completely vanished...and because I'm so clumsy I tripped over myself and fell to the floor. OKay...I admit...I actually fell into Taemin and sent him to the ground,my landing on him and rolling away. ehem one thing to say.

Oh my god

Oh my god....

OMYFREAKINGOD

I could feel my face turning red and burning with embarrassment...oh my god I feel so ashamed....

"You okay?" Taemin was now offering me a hand with a calm,warming smile. I took his hand cautiously and smled back ever-so-slightly. God I'm such an idiot. A total,complete,clumsy,dumbas$!! 

*Wishing to cry* >___< I wish I could disappear right now....

"Uhm..." I cleared my throat and continued, "I fall on you and yet you worry about me? Are you hurt?"  
Taemin laughed cutely and shook his head.
"Heck no! I feel fine! Its you I'm worried about...oh..." He looked down suddenly...and we both went silent.

"Uh..." I broke the silence and poked his cheek playfully. "What is it?"

"Your shoe is untied.." He said as he kneeled down to lace my untied shoe up. Again so sweet..
"Th.....thanks..." I bowed my head slightly before heading to the locker room to gather my stuff...to join Taecyeon. I was onestly dreading it..I didn't want to see him. I didn't want to see that filthy cheater who-

Calm down Seungah before yout thoughts get out of hand..

123...123.....

Idiot. 

I joined Taecyeon who greeted me with a smile,but as soon as we stepped outside his smile faded into a look of anger.

"What was that!?" He practially yelled. I feel so weak,I couldn't even make eyes contact with him. I just shrugged and replied, "I just tripped is all."

"But he acted all flirty!"

"No he didn't."

"Yes he was!"

"Aish....dude he was just being helpful and friendly. Chill." He gave me a deathglare for a brief moment,but it softened when he gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I felt no meaning in it either...

"So Taecyeon what did you do today?" I suddenly asked. You never know, that guy at the coffee shop could've been someone that looked like Taecyeon...I was hoping he replied with something different..please please please!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I stopped at Coffee Prince for a little."

____________________________________________________

 

Hey guys!! So this is the first chapter..its kinda boring,hopefully it will get better! :]