Chapter 4

The Lucky Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys! After a long time i've updated this now, really busy these past few days because of school etc but now it's vacation! Yey! I have more time to update more :) anyways, you can read it now. Annyeong!

---

 

The sunset shown up and that make Tiffany to wake up. She open her eyes and still surprised at someone's face who's only few inches away from her. Despite what happened last night she still can't believe that Yoona's laying beside her and to her more surprise Yoona is hugging her tight like she's a Teddy Bear. A smile form on her lips as she slowly reach Yoona's face by her both hands.

 

 

"You're beautiful Yoong." she mumble.

 

 

Yoona's eyes still closed kiss Tiffany's face repeatedly. "Goodmorning!" 

 

 

"Goodmorning to you too Yoong."

 

 

Oh my ing god....TIFFANY?

 

 

Yoona slowly open her eyes praying to God it's only a dream but it was the smiling girl smiling infront of her. She immediately stand up and look at her body if she's .

 

 

"Thank God."

 

 

"Yoong?"

 

 

"What happened last night?" A disappointment was written on Tiffany's face, it's like Yoona was pointing out that she doesn't like what happened last night and it brake her heart.

 

 

"Did i do something wrong about you? Bad? Good?" she desperately ask.

 

 

Tiffany sigh and sit up on her bed. "You were drunked last night and i've to take you here in my house."

 

 

"Ohh! Thank God! What about us? Did we? Are we?" Tiffany heaved a sigh.

 

 

"You'd kissed me last night and we did it." Yoona's eyes widen.

 

 

I thought it was Jessica....

 

 

"Sorry i...d-didn't...mean to..."

 

 

"So you're saying is you don't like what happened last night."

 

 

"I-ah...It's not like that Tiffany."

 

 

I don't like the way she calls me Tiffany...

 

 

"Then what?" she ask coldly.

 

 

"I...already have a girlfriend and you know who is it."

 

 

"Then what's the problem with that?" arms crossed glaring at her.

 

 

I shouldn't drink that much.

 

 

"I-i'ts wrong."

 

 

"I know it's ing wrong because you and Jessi are together but my question is...why did you cuddle with me?!" she outburst.

 

 

"I-i..did?" she ask disbelief.

 

 

"Yes you ing did."

 

 

I'm really doomed...

 

 

"I like you....." Eyes widen, she didn't expect that confession. "and i mean it."

 

 

Well...Who wouldn't believe it? i'm a chickmagnet ^___^ 

 

 

"You're not deaf and mute so talk to me." 

 

 

"Well...i'm..a-attracted to you." she said.

 

 

Tiffany smile and made her ways to Yoona to peck her lips.

 

 

"But there's a problem..." Yoona said.

 

 

"Keep my mouth shut and don't tell it to others."

 

 

Yoona chuckled. "You already know huh."

 

 

"We're a thing now." Tiffany smilingly said and hug Yoona.

 

 

---

 

Yoona's POV

 

 

Krystal was calling me for many times...I didn't even bother to answer it because my mind is in mess right now. I'm in the middle of thinking.

 

 

I think i messed up this time...again.

 

 

I pick up the phone and answer it. I have no choice.

 

 

"I'm sorry i just woke up. Is anything wrong?"

 

 

"Busy today?"
 

 

"I guess, dad called me and he gave me a project that i need to finish asap."

 

 

"Is that so? Okay, call me when you've finish it okay?"

 

 

"I will. Take care."

 

 

"You too. I love you~"

 

 

"I love you too."

 

 

I dialed Sooyoung's number after the call and it doesn't take a minute for her to answer. "Yo! What's up?"

 

 

"I have to talk to you right now."

 

 

"Seems like you're in trouble again huh?" She chuckled.

 

 

"You guessed it right." I laugh.

 

 

"Meet me at xxxxx. I'm already here."

 

 

After half an hour Sooyoung arrive and take a sit infront of me. "What's up? I haven't seen you last night since Seohyun and I had ."

 

 

"Ohh...Guess what? I did have too to a girl who i've talked last night." I confess.

 

 

She knitted her brows. "You mean the girl...when you excuse yourself?" I nod.



 

"And?"

 

 

"It's Tiffany."

 

 

"Tiffany? nice name. So?" I look at her signing her that she already know what i'm talking about. She then widen her eyes. "Jessi's bestfriend?"

 

 

I slowly nod and get embarrassed. "One night stand? it's okay that's part of life." 

 

 

"But Soo there's a problem." 

 

 

"What is it? Don't tell me you'd cuddle with her this early morning and didn't try to escape from her so that's why you are really doomed!" she said and laugh like it's a joke with sarcastic tone.

 

 

"Your all statement was true." She stop from laughing and cover by her both hands. 

 

 

"Really?"

 

 

"Ne."

 

 

"So what did exactly happened?" I then tell her the whole whole thing. "Seriously Yoong? You're so lucky. What's your plan now?" 

 

 

"Like what Krys and me we're doing thing?"

 

 

"Then you're not just cheating with Jessica but also with Krsytal."

 

 

"I don't want to hurt Tiffany...she already confessed her feelings towards me."

 

 

"It's not only Tiffany you're hurting here...it's Krystal and most importantly it's Jessica." 

 

 

"I know...but you also know to yourself that i'm hurting here mostly everyday."

 

 

She sigh and smiled at me."Haistt! Well what can i do? I'm your bestfriend and i'll support you on your decision." I smiled back at her.

 

 

"Thank you Soo! You seriously are the best!" 

 

 

"Well I'm Choi Sooyoung." she proudly said and smiled.

 

 

My phone then ring which i answer cause it's Tiffany who's calling. "Hello?"

 

 

She screamed from the other line. "Baby?" I flinched. 

 

 

I look at Sooyoung and she's giving me a laugh. Ey she's so mean.

 

 

"Yes baby?" I answer.

 

 

"Let's have date later, pretty please?" She's making a cute voice. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

 

 

"Sure baby, anything for you. Where do you wanna eat?" 

 

 

"At xxxx i'll be gong there now. I'll wait for you."

 

 

"Now? it's 10:30 am." I said while taking a glance at my watch. 

 

 

"I'm hungry~" she cutely said.

 

 

I chuckled. "Arasso arasso. I'll be there in a minute." 

 

 

"Yey! See you! Take care while driving."

 

 

"I will."

 

 

I then look at Sooyoung. "Just call me when you need someone to talk to, okay? You owe me a girl." She wink at me and leave. I shook my head and grab my keys.

 

 

---

 

Tiffany's POV

 

 

AT THE MORNING~

 

 

I was really happy that me and Yoong were officially together now.

 

 

I squealed. "Oh my god! Kyahhhh!" someone knock on my door and it was my partner in crime Sunny making a confuse look. She's my second bestfriend after Jessica. The difference is I met Jessica at States while I met Sunn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter