Chapter 3

The Lucky Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yoona's POV

 

 

I didn't even think if I did a disrespectful thing earlier. Is walking away isn't disrespectful? It's disrespectful. 

 

 

There's a miss call on my phone and it's non other than Krystal Jung. There's no texts nor even miss calls from Jessica as expected.. Ah... I remember that I used to block her number.. Again.. Why do I run away and not facing my own problems? Because I think that's the easy way to feel peace...for me. 

 

 

I was at a store today to buy a can of beer. 

 

 

I don't have a mood to go to club since I hate crowded people for now. 

 

 

The taste of alcohol makes me energized. I was focusing on thinking my life when a sudden ring on my phone. 

 

 

"Where are you? Gwaenchanh-a? (Are you okay?)" 

 

 

I faint a smirk. She really cared for me. 

 

 

"Geulae, nan gwaenchanh-a. (Yes, I'm okay.)" 

 

 

"Good to hear that. You really made me worried so much... Want some company?"

 

 

"No, thank you. Where's your sister, by the way?'

 

 

"At the club... Tyler invited them." 

 

 

"Club? Why didn't you come with them?"

 

 

"Maybe they want to have some fun. Because I'm worried about you." 

 

 

I felt flattered. 

 

 

"Ji-geum eo-di-ya? (Where are you right now?)

 

 

"I'm actually at home right now waiting for you to come." I laugh. 

 

 

"You sounds sarcastic, you made me feel bad you know. Let's eat meat, my treat."

 

 

I can feel that she's smiling from ear to ear right now. 

 

 

"Really?"

 

 

"Yeah, I'll see you in a bit." 

 

 

"Alright. Take care." 

 

---

 

We stopped by a restaurant and took our orders. As I was grilling my meat, Krystal share me her meat.

 

 

"Thank you." 

 

 

"You really are okay, right?"

 

 

"Yeah I was."

 

 

"I mean you were pissed earlier and you walked away just like that."

 

 

"Well.. I don't have a mood earlier and I want to drink so I made an excuse just like that by walking away."

 

 

"Next time, make sure that you need to do a proper goodbye not leaving me just like that, okay?" I nod. "Ne, eat up." 

 

 

After eating I take Krystal home and receive a message from Soo that she wants me to go in the club to drink with her. 

 

 

A crowd greet me inside... There's Soo with a girl.. Seems they're having fun. 

 

 

She notice me and waved at me to come with them. 

 

 

"What's up?" I grab the vodka one and drink it. 

 

 

"Jessica's here." I was not alarm that they are here.. There's many club in Seoul but why here? 

 

 

"With Tiffany?" I ask. 

 

 

"Who's Tiffany?"

 

 

I facepalmed myself. "I mean.. Is there a girl with her?" I badly want to know. 

 

 

"Hmm, nope. It's only the guy you hate." My blood suddenly boiled up. 

 

 

I leave them alone and find Jessica and Tyler dancing with each other... I was going to leave it alone since they were just dancing when Tyler put his hands on Jessica's waist. 

 

 

I didn't have time to think as I dash into them and punch him in the face. 

 

 

"Yoong?!" Soo suddenly came to us calming me down while Jessica was at the state of shock.

 

 

"You shouldn't put your hands on my girlfriend's waist just like that! You know that she already have a girlfriend, you jerk!" I angrily said. 

 

 

I turn to look at Jessica who's looking at me. "You have a girlfriend so you should've know your limits that nobody can touch you except me!" I wasn't looking at her eyes. I even don't want too because if I even take a single glance to that eyes...I will cry and I hate it.. that she will see me cry. 

 

 

They didn't answer me as they were looking at the floor. 

 

 

I once look at Jessica who's about to say something... As she was about to say something I then take it as my leave with Soo behind me. 

 

 

Once we are outside of the club I found myself crying. 

 

 

"Why did she have to do that?! She already have a girlfriend for godsake!" 

 

 

Soo hug me while patting my back.  "Come on, let's get you something that will calm you down." She drag me at the ice cream store. 

 

 

"One vanilla and one chocolate please."She ordered and gave it to me. 

 

 

I thanked her and we are walking at the park while eating our ice cream. 

 

 

"Love hurts." I mumbled. 

 

 

"You know what? According to Liam Neeson. Everyone says love hurts, but that is not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality LOVE is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt."

 

 

"You're being deep right now." I laugh. But that really hit in my heart. 

 

 

"What? I'm being serious right now Yoong. Why don't you forgive her and start a new life." I don't like the Soo right now, it makes me emotional. 

 

 

"Why is it that it is so much easier to forgive someone that we barely know, when it's so hard to forgive the one that means so much more to you." 

 

 

She look at me like she only wants to help me and I was thankful that she's right here with me comforting me, giving me advise that I should do. "That's why I'm telling you to forgive her. Talk to her. That's the only way to escape your heart in pain."

 

 

"How can I forgive when it hurts so much?!" I raised my voice and I was guilty when Soo was feeling startled. 

 

 

I calm myself first and sigh. "I'm sorry."

 

 

She pat my shoulder and smile. "Sorry for pushing you so much, you needed time to think."

 

 

I shook my head. "I'm sorry for not doing all the advise you told me."

 

 

"Don't worry time will tell you when it's ready." I nod and continued to eat my ice cream. 

 

 

As we are relaxing by inhaling fresh air my phone rings. 

 

 

And it was Krystal. "Who is it?"

 

 

"It's Krystal." I said. 

 

 

"I think she misses you that much." I laugh. 

 

 

"Yes?"

 

 

"Dad wants you to get in here right now." I creased my brow. 

 

 

"What? Why?"

 

 

"I think you know what's going on right now. You didn't even tell me that you did go to club and punch Tyler in the face." 

 

 

I face palmed myself again and heave a long sigh. "I'll be there in a minute." I hung up and look at Soo signing her that I'm doomed. 

 

 

"What happen?" She ask me as we settle in my car. 

 

 

"Mr. Jung wants to see me."

 

 

"Why is that?"

 

 

"It's all about earlier."

 

 

"Don't tell me.."

 

 

"Yes it was. Isn't it childish? He tells him that I punch him in the face. He should have talk to me not bringing Mr. Jung in here." I coldly said. 

 

 

"Light up! Come on, don't be stressed out."

 

---

 

I arrive at Jessica's house and found them all in the living room. All of them. I bow 100% to them and took my sit beside Krystal, I didn't sit beside Jessica because of the incident earlier. 

 

 

I was lowering my head because nobody can handle Mr. Jung's attitude especially if he's serious.. It's like I'm in a counseling. 

 

 

"Didn't your dad teach you not to punch someone just like that?" I can felt his voice was raising up and all I can do was lowered my head because if I answered back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter