Chapter 2

The Lucky Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

"How much is the crabs Ahjumma?" I ask politely with Sooyoung beside me checking the other sea foods that she have been craving.

 


"Each one for you cost 5000 won." I nod and grab 5 pieces of crabs and handed it to her. She put it in the bag and handed it with a smile.

 


"You are good at picking the fresh ones. Thank you for choosing my store." I nod and pay her.

 

"What are you been craving for now?" I ask her as we was walking finding a restaurant that we can eat in.

 

"I'm craving to chicken and beer."

 

"Yeah that sounds great, lets go." We then find a place where they serve chicken and beer.

 

We ordered and eat. "I think you have to tell me what's going on with your life right now." I look up to face her and creased my brow.

 

"I smell something's wrong with you." I smile, she really knows me.

 

I then tell her about me and Krystal status. "Gosh, what if Jessica had know this huh? what are you going to do?"

 

I took a bite of chicken and munch it. "Their chicken's the best." I ignored her question and eat another one.

 

"Yah! don't ignore my questions."

 

"She will never know." I said.

 

"Yeah, I know you're good at hiding. What I mean is, WHAT IF?"

 


"Well, I have no idea. Don't worry she'll never know besides me and Krys already talked about it." She nod and continue her food.

 

--

 

No One's POV

 

Yoona and Sooyoung were outside at Jessica's house ready to get inside when Yoona spotted a car parking in front of Jessica's house.

 

"What?" Sooyoung ask her as Yoona was checking the car out. "What is he doing here?" Yoona ask gritted teeth.

 

"Who? don't tell me it's...Tyler's car."

 

"You're right! Argh! why is he here? who invited him inside? This is so frustrating." Yoona ruffle her head in frustration.

 

Sooyoung then grab her shoulders and look at her eyes. "If she's rubbing it on your face then show her what you got, okay?" Yoona then sigh.

 

"Thank you."

 

Yoona straighten herself and ring the doorbell. When the door open she was greeted with a tight a hug. "Yoongie! What taking you so long? I miss you." Sooyoung was shock at the sudden attitude that krystal's showing.

 

Krystal kiss Yoona's cheeks and got embarrass when she found Sooyoung beside Yoona.

 

"Cute, haha. Don't be, Yoong's already tell me about you and her." Krystal look at Yoona who scratch her nape. "Yah! you say it's only the two of us."

 

"We can trust her, just trust me. Where's your mom anyway?"

 

Sooyoung smile at her.

 

"Inside, dad's in here also.. and also my boyfriend and Tyler Oppa."

 

"Who said you can call him Oppa huh?! don't call him like that, okay?!"

 

Krystal creased her brow. "Why?"

 

"I just don't like it." Krystal smile from ear to ear. "You're jealous right?" Yoona rolled her eyes and proceed inside follow by Sooyoung leaving Krystal alone at the front door.

 

She grinned and smile. "You are just shy to admit it." She then follow them at the dining table.

 

When Yoona arrive at the dining table she see Jessica's parents also the two guy who's chatting happily. Jessica's mom's the one who notice them.

 

She stand up and gave them a hug that caught the others attention especially Jessica. "Happy Birthday Mom! here are your favorite crabs."

 

Jessica's mom smile at her and hold the bag. "Omo! how come you know about that? Thank you, Yoong. Why don't you sit down beside your girlfriend and you too Soo."

 

"Thanks Mrs. Jung." They nodded and sit. Yoona was beside Jessica and the other one who sit at Jessica's other side was Tyler.

 

Krystal was not happy that Yoona's not beside her. "How's your work going Yoong?" Mr. Jung ask her.

 

Yoona look up him and smile."Well I got a break from work since I guess dad will sent me to States to organize the building which he just started to built on." Jessica was sad to hear that, she always tell Jessica if her father will sent her to states whether she will agree or disagree but now everything's change.

 

"I do think that everything is fine... Keep up the good work Yoong! What about you and Jessica?" Yoona look at Jessica and Krystal who's glaring at her secretly.

 


"We are fine."

 

"The wedding?" Yoona almost choke up when she heard that.

 


"I beg your pardon?" Yoona awkwardly look at them feeling uncomfortable with the sudden atmosphere.

 

"I thought you already propose to Jessica." Jessica look at Yoona and Yoona was looking away at Jessica's eyes.

 

"Well... a-about that. I think it's still early for us to get married, I mean she have to finish her work and my work first before we get to that conclusion. "

 

"Do i expect that from you later?" Mr. Jung ask sternly looks like he really want Yoona and Jessica to get married.

 

"I-i.."

 

Do you not want us to get married because of the sin that I've made? -Jessica

 

"You're hesitating?" Yoona was shock to hear the one who's asking that, that also include Krystal who want to finish the dinner soon so she have to confront her girlfriend about that.

 

"Huh?"

 

"You're hesitating because you're thinking twice if you should marry me or not. Is that what you want me to realize?"

 


Sooyoung continue her food don't want to mess the sudden atmosphere.

 

What's gotten in to you? you're making me confused. -Yoona

 

"O-of course not." Yoona stated which she earned a smile from Jessica.

 

"Good to hear that. Anyway Tyler, make sure that Jessica's gonna be fine in there okay?'

 

I want to go home now. I don't have any appetite anymore. -Yoona

 

"Don't worry Mr. Jung. I will make sure that Jessica's going to be fine with me."

 

Yoona's eyes widen. She grip her wrist that got the attention of Sooyoung. Sooyoung hold Yoona's hand secretly and pat it. "Calm down." she whisper.

 

"Jessica's going somewhere?" Yoona ask bluntly.

 

"What? you don't know? I thought you're going to tell it to Yoona, Jessica?"

 

She's ignoring me for Pete's sake! How could I tell her that?! -Jessica.

 

"I'm going to tell her dad later. It's just you're the first one who beat me first."

 

"Ooopps, Sorry." Mr. Jung apologize and Mrs. Jung chuckled.

 

"Yoong? I'm going to expect you here tomorrow morning,okay? You're the one who's gonna take Jessica at the airport."

 

She's leaving? Going states with this guy?! -Yoona

 

"N-ne..."

 

Do me and my boyfriend exist in this world?!! are we ghost in here or something?! -Krystal

 

And the night continue...

 

After the dinner they bid to each other and part their ways.

 

Jessica take Tyler to his car that made Yoona to be annoyed.

 

After Jessica take Tyler to his car she walk towards Yoona who's hands were on her pocket while whistling.

 

Yoona see Jessica's coming towards her so she compose herself and look at Jessica.

 

"I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow morning." She said ready to took her leave.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter