Chapter 1

The Lucky Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Thank you for subscribing this story of mine.. I hope you'll like this story... Here's the first chap :D and you're all free to comment. 

-----

 

Sounds can be heard inside of this damn ing club that i go whenever I'm in the mood to dance or hook up to some other girls.

 

I'm a player but who cares, right?

 

My family was running a company and I am like-in-here doing anything I want to do.

 

Spoiled brat, yep check that out.

 

?! no-uh I still have this self-esteem that so called.

 

Why do I became a player?

 


It's all started when my girlfriend name Jessica Jung cheated on me with that guy name Tyler!

 

It's suppose to be a happy day for the rest of our lives because that's the day that I'll propose to her to get married.

 

It's suppose to be a romantic day but got ruined.

 

I was at the States before to attend some meeting but when I got home my world suddenly crumbled.

 

Then they see me. Tyler hurriedly get out leaving me and Jessica. She's crying her heart out, saying sorry again and again and that she shouldn't do that because she's not a loyal girlfriend. I agree with that.

 

I was suppose to break up with her but my heart don't want to, I owe her parents so much and I owe her even more.

 

I decided for us to have some space first but not literally breaking up. You know the quote says "Don't do anything you'll regret someday" I should follow that.

 

It's been one week since that incident happens. Time heals everything but not now.

 

She had change, she care for me more than before, she loves me even more. But why didn't she do that before the incident happened?

 

Nothing can change the past. Pain changes people including me.

 

My mom and dad break up, they just waiting for the divorce paper to sign and each one of them can freely live. My mom leave us to some other guy, oh! what a beautiful destiny it is.

 

I told my dad to buy me condo since I didn't stay at Jessica's house. Whenever she tries to talk to me more cold she received from me. But one more thing/reason that i didn't leave her..the reason is I LOVE HER.

 

Jessica had a sister name Krystal that I like so much. I like that girl but she have a boyfriend name Kai. Wohoooo! their relationship was strong, nothing can break them apart. Sad me!!!

 

After drinking the glass of beer I decided to go to my dad's office to get some money.

 

Money can buy happiness~

 

---

 

"New Company Word of the day: FOCUS?" I read out loud.

 

He get his card and give it to me. He really knows me, after all this year even if we don't have much time to have some dad and daughter's bonding he still giving me what I want.

 

"That means... off Cause U're Stupid."

 

"Nice." And then we laugh.

 

"Anyway, thanks dad. I have to go." I then stand up ready to leave. "Are you and Jessica are okay now?"

 

"We're okay." I casually replied and leave.

 

"Aish! what's my plan now?!" I muttered.

 

I lazily get to my car and think where would I go.

 

My phone then beep.

 

From: Krystal
I'm at grocery right now. I need your help, please get in here ASAP.

 

I rolled my eyes. Grocery?! are you ing kidding me?! that's not suppose to be me that you're going with.. it's suppose to be your boyfriend.... but wait? no boyfriend? oooohhhh! let's get ready to rumble!

 

---

 

As I arrive at the grocery store to my relief I found her at the cart so I immediately get in there.

 

"Hey." I greet her and get the cart for her.

 

"You're late." She coldly said and get foods that she wants.

 

"What? How could i become late?"

 

"I texted you at 3:30 and you came here 4:00. What do we called to that? LATE." I shook my head.

 

"Hey! It takes 30 mins for me to come in here. Are you not thankful that I came in here?!"

 

"You made me wait for 30 damn ing minutes!" She then glared at me.

 

! I never ever seen her like this.

 

"Sorry." I say.

 

"There should be a consequences."

 

"What consequences?"

 

"Later." I nod and help her to buy groceries for Jessica's house and also hers too.

 

---

 

When I was about to start the engine Krystal then sit on my lap that made me surprise.

 

"Surprise?" she ask and made a flirting look at me. "Undoubtedly yes." who wouldn't? it's your girlfriend's sister that flirting with you... but I like it.

 

"I like you." I was tongue tied.

 

"You were?"

 

"I do. So? do you like me too?"

 

My brain's still processing. "I don't take no as an answer." she huskily said and lean in to captured my lips.

 

Sure thing, I don't have time to talk since she already exploring my mouth.

 

She take off my shirt and stared at me like she was really hungry."Wow! I never ever know that you really do have a nice body in there."

 

"Don't be curious." I smirk. She then smile and kiss me hungrily.

 

Damn! it's so good to taste her! it's different.

 

Well let's get into it.

 

I hold her waist and started to kiss her neck repeatedly. "Oh god Yoong!" She moan.

 

I open her polo and stared at those s that's waiting for me to on! I played her s by my hands. Oh God! it feels good to touch a s once again.

 

It then takes an hour for us to to have in my car.


---

 

Before I get out of my car i first fix myself to be nice in front of my soon to be mother in law but I'm still not proposing to Jessica. 

 

I grab the groceries bag and ready to get in but Krystal suddenly hold my wrist and kiss my lips.

 

"What?" I ask.

 

It's not new to me. I'm a player.


"I'm your girlfriend now." Did I clearly hear her?

 

"You have a boyfriend."

 

"I know. But didn't you think on why would I have with you in your car?"

 

She's right. "Cause you're ?" I ask and laugh and see her already glaring at me.

 

"You think it's funny?" she sarcastically ask.

 

I lower my head. "Sorry." But that was funny though.

 

"Let me hear you say. Do you like me?"

 

"I do." She then smile.

 

"Before you and Unnie be together I use to have this feelings towards you but you like her and I know I don't have a chance ..then there's a big problem that you got with her so I'd think that this is the right time for us."

 

"It's called cheating." I reply.

 

"I know. But she's the first one who cheated on you. So there's nothing bad in there if we secretly became together."

 

"I agree with you Krys.. but this is so wrong Krys." I turn around but I suddenly felt a paired of hands that wrap on my waist.

 

"I love you! I really love you more than you know.. Then why did you have with me earlier?! Does that means nothing at you?! I really want you... please just this time...can we be together?" I sigh.

 

Think Im Yoona! Think! Think! 

 

There's nothing bad in there ya know. She's right. Why do I become a player if I didn't do my purpose?

 

I turn around and see her eyes that was pleading me. "Alright. But promise me one thing."

 

"What is it?"

 

"It's gonna be the only two of us. No one will ever know. Okay?"

 

She smile. "Okay." I smile. "Good. Let's go." she nod and we get inside.

 

Hope this will turn out good.

 

Mrs. Jung rush towards me to hug me. "I miss you Yoong."

 

Ahhhh~ I miss my mom now. "I miss you too!" She knows what happen b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter