Chapter 3

Super Love

When all the members came back into the dressing room sweating I clapped for them which made them smile. 

Affer I quickly grabbed Sehun's arm and lead him to this empty room since I now had those wheelchairs you can push yourself He looked at me confused. 

"Yes?"

"You should ask Baekhyun out?"

"What?" He said looking even more confused. 

"You know he likes you and I want you to be happy with someone who likes you back," I replied. 

"But I don't like him in that way and I don't think being with someone who I don't like is going to stop me from liking you."

"But I don't like you in that way," I said raising my voice a little. I could see he was hurt from what I said even though he already knew my feelings towards him.

"What do you even like about me anyway?" I asked generally curious. 

"You're a great person, very talented and funny and definitely one of the most handsomest men I've seen." 

Once Sehun saw my reaction he apologised. Still taken aback from what Sehun said, I said "And Baekhyun is all those things plus he's funny."

Sehun rested his weight on one foot and crossed his arms. 

"Jongin stop, if I do start liking Baekhyun it will happen in its own time and even though I am kind of mad at you right now, I still like you and probably will for a long time." He then stomped out the room.  

Sehun's POV
Wow is it that bad that I like him that he wants me to quickly like someone else. I know he wants me to be happy but I'm still hurt from his feelings. 

All of the compliments I ever have gotten disappeared out my head. Am I ugly? Am I too untalented to him? I've heard people say that I am. It must be me because I have a strong feeling that Jongin is at least Bi. I've seen the way he looks at attractive men and women and it's completely the same. I could be wrong though or he could either like someone else. 

Maybe he's right that I should go after Baekhyun. Maybe I will feel more attraction to him if I start flirting back with him. I don't even know if he like likes me since he is a really flirty person but I guess I'll try it. 

Jongin's POV
I once again clapped for my members when they got back into the room since Lotto got its first win. I could see some of them had watery eyes. 

I could see that Sehun was hung onto Baekhyun while Baekhyun was tapping his . I smiled a little at that because he might of taken my advice. If he has then we could become close again like normal. 

Kyungsoo helped me into the car like normal and we drove back to the dorm. I went to my room and so did Kyungsoo. I decided to text Sehun to see if he did take me advice but apologising first. 

J: Hey Sehun sorry for earlier 🙏🏽

He took about a minute to reply. 

S: It's fine. Now that I've thought about it I think you're right 

I smiled at this which got Kyungsoo's attention. 

"Who are you texting?" He asked curiously. 

"Sehun I think we've made up now."

"Aah I see."
He didn't really look happy with this information which confused me. 

"You don't see happy about it. "

"Sorry I am happy you just never told me what happened but I'm glad you sorted it out," he said and smiled but the smile didn't reach his eyes. However I carried on texting Sehun. 

J: where are you now?
S: in the living room watching a film 

After that I wheeled my way out the room to go and join him but stopped in my tracks when I saw him and Baekhyun cuddling. I don't know it surprised me so much when I told him to do this but I felt a bit weird that now Sehun was contributing to the flirting. 
"Hey," I said awkwardly. 
Baekhyun put his head up from Sehun's shoulder and looked at me. 

"Oh hey Jongin. We're just watching Mean Girls," he said excitedly and put his head back on Sehun's shoulders. Sehun looked at me and I nodded my head at him lightly. It wasn't surprising they were watching this since Baekhyun watches it in any free time he has since be found it last week. But it was a bit annoying since I've seen it on the tv twice already. 

We had two couches which fitted four people on each but I made my way over the one they wasn't occupying and got out of my wheelchair and sat down. I was more closer to Sehun but still felt distant. 
"Hey, do you wanna play FIFA after this?" I whispered to Sehun after sitting for 5 mins. 

"Sure," he said smiling. 

"You said you'd help me bake," 
Baekhyun said looking up at Sehun. Wait when did Baekhyun start baking. Did I miss something?

"Oh yeah sorry Jongin." Baekhyun smiled and focused back to the moved. I sighed, tomorrow their schedule is full so I can't even spend time with any of them. At least the next day I can start using crutches, it'll be much easier to get around. 

After the film was finished Baekhyun and Sehun went over to the kitchen to start baking. So I turned ok FIFA and soon Chen, Yixing and Chanyeol joined me. 

10 minutes in I already needed to go to the toilet so I got in my wheelchair and wheeled my down the hall to stop at the kitchen. Sehun was mixing some mixture whilst Baekhyun was behind with his arms around his helping him spin they both had their backs to me. 

They really looked like a couple and don't know what I was feeling right now. I should be happy because this is what I wanted but for some reason I wasn't. It took him this short to get over me? I bet he didn't even like me that much. I carried on wheeling to the toilet. 

After another hour of playing video games Baekhyun and Sehun announced that they were done. The cake had icing on the top that read 'Congratulations'. 

"Me and Sehun decided to treat you all. This is for our first win with 'Lotto'," he then started cheering. 

Xiumin cut out the slices for everyone and handed them out. As soon as Baekhyun got his he started to wipe icing onto Sehun's face and burst out laughing. I unintentionally glared at them and began eating my cake. 

Sehun looked at Baekhyun shocked and did the same to him. But what surprised is when Baekhyun it of Sehun's face with lust his eyes. I looked around and no one seemed to notice the scene but me. I got so frustrated why is it only we who cares about this? 

After saying goodnight to the members and then Kyungsoo, I laid in bed and analysed my feelings. So it seemed like I didn't like Sehun and Baekhyun  together but why? I must be jealous of their relationship which is normal but i don't get jealous when it's other people he hangs out with. Maybe it's just Baekhyun. Nahh I don't dislike Baekhyun.

So I am jealous of the type of relationship Sehun and Baekhyun have and why? They basically act like they are a couple which I don't even know if they are now. 

I grabbed my sheets tighter I wouldn't be jealous of that type of relationship unless I want it. 

So do I need to get myself a girlfriend?