Chapter 1

Super Love

We waved and thanked the fans after we finished our stage for Monster. Once we had got off stage I spotted Sehun and was about to put my arm around his shoulder but Baekhyun beat me to it. Quickly putting his hand around Sehun's slim waist looking up to him with a grin. 

I quickly looked the other way and made my way to Kyungsoo. I could say I'm closest to Sehun and Kyungsoo out of all the members since we was close during debut. I was also close to Chanyeol but he started hanging out with Baekhyun. 

But I've been noticing how Baekhyun has started 'hanging' out with Sehun around when Tao left. 

As I reached Kyungsoo I did what I intended to do to Sehun and put my arm around his shoulder. 

"Hey, great performance, right? "Kyungsoo looked up to see who it was who spoke and smiled. 

"Yes and I didn't make any mistakes."He giggled back. 

'I hope we get our first win for Monster with this'

After we just chilled while eating until it was time to come back on stage to see who won. 

"And the winner is... Exo"
We won by quite a lot as well. Even after the years, I'm still very thankful for the fans. 

Surprisingly Sehun spoke and because he was right in front of me, I decided to rest my hands on his shoulders and give light squeezes to comfort him. I know he can get shy sometimes. 

When he finished I gave him a thumbs up and he smirked which made my heart beat faster which I ignored. After the members finished talking. We celebrated with the fans as the music came back on. 

The next day was spent at the practise room. We was preparing for our EXO'rDIUM concert which was in a month. We'd just finished practising Wolf remix. 

"Alright guys, I think that's enough today with this song,"Suho called out. 

"Can me, Sehun and Lay go through our solo in 'One and Only'? We haven't gone through it in a while."I asked. 

"Yeah, sure,"He replied. 

Everyone started to make their way out of them room and noticed that Baekhyun slapped Sehun's which made me raise my eyebrow.  Once everyone left I every I began talking. 

"So, I thought we should slightly change one part of the rountine."I started dancing out what I think should be changed. 

"So what do you think?" I asked breathing hard. 

"Hmm yeah, that could work," Lay said nodded his head. 

"Yeah I agree," Sehun agreed. 

"Ok I'll show you again," I said grinning since they liked it.

Lay caught on pretty quick but Sehun was still struggling. So I demonstrated in front of him again. 

I could see his eyes scanning my body in the mirror in front of my and saw Lay practising the dance again. When I'd finished showing Sehun the dance, his eyes were still fixated on my body. 
I stayed still watching him in the mirror until we made eye contact which he immediately looked down to. This is one of the reasons why we need to become close again. He shouldn't be shy to show that he's looking at me...unless there's feelings with it which I doubt. Sehun hasn't shown that he liked men unlike some other members including Baekhyun which make me wonder. Does he have a crush on Sehun? But of course I'm not going to bring it up no one has talked about their uality in the group before but it should come out soon. 

I sometimes question my own feelings. I know I am attracted to women, there's know confusion about that. However I sometimes don't know if I don't think a guy is attractive by me wanting to look like him or be with him. It feels weird even thinking of it but right now I'm convinced I'm straight. 

I cleared my throat to get Sehun's attention again. 

"Do you get it now?" I asked turning around to him. 

"Yes I think so," he replied looking like he was thinking about something. 

"Ok let's start from the top guys," I called out. 
And we worked on it for another hour which by then we probably could do it blind folded.
We all collapsed at the mirrors and gulped water from our water bottles. 

"Wow we worked hard," Lay called out. 
"Yeah. Let's get something to eat now," I replied while pushing my sweaty hair out my face. 

"Actually I'm on a diet. I want to improve my body for this tour."

We both turned to Sehun

"Sehun, there are other ways to improve how you look than not eating, we should be our healthiest for this tour." I said worried about the maknae. 

"I agree and your body seems like one of the best out of all of us," Lay said agreeing with me. 
Sehun stood up with his arms crossed and rolled his eyes. 

"Either way I'm not hungry and I am still going to eat but only when I need to. I'll go through the other routines while you guys are gone." 

He then began to walk to the CD player to pick a song to practise.  
"Well I'm out.I'm starving," Lay said while putting a peace sign in the air and walking out the door. 
I hesitantly walked up behind Sehun and put my hand and his shoulder which made him jump a little. 

"Is there anything..bothering you?" I asked quietly even though no one else was in the room. He shook his head a little still searching for a track to practise. 

"Are you sure? You're body is perfect, we don't another member collapsing on stage," I continued. He finally stopped at 'Artificial love', pressed play and turned around. 

"My body is what?" He replied with his head tilted to the side a little.  

"Well like I said 'it's perfect'. You have broad shoulders, toned arms and chest and you're tall. Taller than me now."

The song was at the pre chorus now and Sehun just smiled at what said but stepped a little closer. 

"Was that a little weird," I said scratching my head after I saw Sehun's face emotionless but he just took a another step closer. The first step was already close enough but now I could feel his breath. His eyes started flicking to my eyes and mouth and his head moved closer. My eyes widened. Was he going to kiss me? He answered my question as his lips gently touched mine with my eyes still wide open I instantly jumped back. 

"Sehun, what are you doing? I'm so confused right now," I asked shocked, distancing myself from him. 

His small mouth opened a little "I-I umm." He stuttered. 

I raised my eyebrows "go on," I said trying to encourage him but came out a little rude. 

"I-i thought you wanted this. I guess I was wrong," Sehun said quietly while trying to avoid eye contact. He then went back to the CD player to restart the song and picked up a cane to practise the dance. 

"Sehun?" I shouted since the music was so loud and he ignored me. I tried again but just got ignored like the first time so I made my way to the door. I turned back for any response just as he was body rolling into the cane which was the choreography for the chorus. My stare lasted a bit long but I carried on and stopped to the cafeteria where I saw most of the other members and took a seat next to Chanyeol. 

"Where's Sehun?" Baekhyun asked while chomping on leaves since he was trying to improve his body also. 
"Still in the practise room," I said disinterested. 
Baekhyun then got up and left the room, probably to see Sehun but I wasn't really bothered.

Chanyeol could see something was bothering me and asked if I'm ok but I just denied it. I don't think Sehun would like me telling everyone that he kissed me. I could see Chanyeol tried to cheer me up by talking about random stuff but I just zoned out and began to eat a portion bigger than I normally do. 
Now that Chanyeol was talking to the others members and not just me, Kyungsoo who was on my other side gently put his hand on my knee. 

"You know you can always talk to me," he said softly but looking at me seriously. 
"I know," I replied but thought in my head 'not this situation though' and carried on eating my food. I could see that Kyungsoo was still looking at me but soon looked away. 
After nearly a full day of practising, by the time we got back to the dorm everyone was exhausted. Sehun and me still haven't said a word and I could see him going out his way to avoid me. However none of the other members noticed since we kept on acting normal to them. 

"We worked hard today, so get a good nights sleep because we have a schedule tomorrow" Suho called out before going to his shared room with Sehun. 

A lot of 'goodnight's were called out before the members went to their shared bedrooms. When I got to my shared bedroom with Kyungsoo. He was already fast asleep in his bed so I just got into mine and didn't sleep before whispering "goodnight Kyungsoo." 


A/N Hi this is my first fanfic so please tell me if I am doing a good job and what I need to improve on. 💕