FOURTH

Her

FOURTH

(EUNHA'S P.O.V) 

 

I decided to annoy my old best friend who has the same name as mine A.k.a Eunbi or Sinb for what everyone refers to her. "So, Sinb-ah. What makes you visit here?"Umji asked. "I decided to visit you since it's been a long time we saw each other. It's been 10 years"I snorted. 10 years more like a billion year. I can sense her glaring at me again. "Umji-ah, looks like your 'roommate' here is being disrespectful"Sinb said. I looked at Umji who's looking at me and smiled at her like an innocent kid. She sighed. "Just bear with it, Sinb-ah"Umji said. 

 

I continued cleaning while listening to their conversation. "I was just checking the school that is near from your apartment"Sinb said. "Oh really? Eunha-unnie is gonna check it out tomorrow too"Umji said. I tried to peek at Sinb's reaction and saw her frown. I snickered at her and she glared at me again. "Can you stop snickering?!"she asked, annoyed. I smirked. "No"I said and laughed when she tried to smack me but Umji stopped her. Sinb sighed heavily. "Umji, I'll see you tomorrow. I had enough of your 'roommate"She said. Umji nodded. "Okay, see you tomorrow"She led Sinb to the door and bid goodbye to each other. 

 

"Yah! Why did you do that Unnie?"Umji asked. "Do what?"I tilted my head. "Annoying Sinb"She said. "Oh! Because I don't want to be out of place"I said. Umji's phone rings. I watched her as she answer it and have a conversation with the caller. After the call she went back to where I was. "Ne, the principal said you're allowed to look around and just talk to him if you're interested. I said you grew up in a another country and new here so he said the payments are on him if you enrolled"She said. "Wah! Thanks for doing that!"I hugged her. 

 

"Please continue on what you're doing first!"She said. I nodded and continued cleaning. After I finished cleaning, I looked at my clothes. "Yuck!"I said as I saw a stain on the clothes. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I've been living in this human world for a billion years so I know how it lives here. I went out bare and entered Umji's room. She seems to noticed my appearance and turned around. She gasped. "Unnie! You're soaking wet! And why are  you ?!"She exclaimed. 

 

"I don't have a towel"I simply said. I heard her sigh. She went to the drawer and pulled out a towel. She walked up to me and handed me the towel. "Go dry yourself, Unnie"She said. I just hummed and started to dry myself with the towel. "Ne, Umji. What I'm gonna wear under?"I asked. She facepalmed herself. "Oh yeah.. How did I even forget"She said. "Wait here, Unnie"She grabbed her wallet and left the apartment. "Did she seriously thought of buying me a new underwear?"I asked myself. I shooked my head from disbelief. I looked at her clothes and started to find something that is available for me to sleep with. 

 

I found an oversized pink sweater and decided to put it on while waiting for Umji. I sniffed the sweater. It smells like strawberry like Umji's blood. After thinking of strawberry, I started to thirst for blood. I can't wait until Umji gets back. After an hour of waiting, I heard the door open. I got there quickly and saw a unknown guy in a mask. "Bingo!"I heard him say. "Hey pretty lady, why don't you please this hopeless guy?"He said slyly. I decided to play along. I walked up to him and placed my hands on his shoulders. I leaned in to his neck. I can feel his hands gripping my thighs. I smirked and bites him in the neck. 

 

He keeps flailing whilst I keep his blood. When I'm sure his blood is all gone, I let go of him, letting his body fall down. "Tsk, it's so bitter, this is not the blood I wanted"I muttered. "Unnie..?"I saw Umji by the doorway. I'm not done yet. I smirked and quickly grabbed her arm. "Don't mind him, Umji... "I said and her arm. I slowly sink my fangs into her arm and her blood. Ah, the strawberry-like taste, my new favorite. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When I was doing the last part,  I kind of had a dirty thought between Umji and Eunha XDD oh God I'm being naughty please forgive me XDDD anyways hoped you'll like this because more Sinb vs Eunha in the next chapter haha