SECOND

Her

SECOND

(EUNHA'S P.O.V) 

 

I looked at this young girl in front of me who's looking back at me shocked. "But you're a vampire, wouldn't you die from the sunlight?"She asked. I shook my head. "I'm fine under the sun unless if the sun shine through my eyes when I woke up then I'll be afraid"I told her. She nodded before finishing her food. "I need to get ready"Umji said, placing the plate in the sink before entering her room. I started zoning out, thinking about that mere mortal being. She has a chubby cheeks, a slanted eyes and her neck. That precious neck that I can't bite. 

 

But I wonder when I can bite that. I smirked as I started to have a dirty thought. I slapped myself for thinking that way. "Stop thinking about erted things, Jung Eunha!"I scolded myself but let's get back to main topic. We have the same height, same eye level. She also look cute with her fringe. Or in short she's cute. I heard a door open so I looked at my side where the other doors are. "Are you not gonna take a shower?"She asked. "Only if I'm dirty with blood or mud, then I will"I answered. 

 

She nodded. "But are you not gonna change your clothing?"She pointed at my black-red clothes. "Yea, I'm gonna change"I said as I looked at my clothes. I heard her running footsteps. I waited for her until she came back with clothes. She handed me the clothes that I'm gonna wear. "That's a hoodie and jeans, I don't know your size so you can just tell me if it's tight"She told me. I went to the bathroom and tried on the clothes she gave me. After a few struggles, it fits perfectly. I went out and saw her arranging her bag. 

 

"It fits"I told her. She was startled and turned around. "Wow, it suits you"She said eyeing me. "I know, i suit everything"I said with a pride tone. We both left the apartment and took the elevator. It was slow and I was getting bored so I spoke up. "This is getting boring"I said and looked around. I saw the button that was glowing with 'G' on it and as an annoying person, I decided to mess with the buttons. I pressed all the buttons. "Unnie!!"Umji pulled me away. I laughed. As soon the elevator stopped us to the ground floor, I dragged Umji out quickly. 

 

She just sighed while I laughed. We went out of the apartment building. I acted like I'm a kid. I was bouncing every time we take a step making everyone look at as weirdly. "Unnie, do you know how to go back to the apartment?"I heard her ask. I looked at her. "I'm a vampire and I know how to get there"I answered her. She just nodded. We stopped at this huge school. I saw a lot of students wearing the same uniform as Umji. "This is it, Unnie"She said. 

 

I saw the girl from what I know is Sowon. "So I'm gonna drop you here?"I asked. I saw the girl Sowon with other two girls. "Good Morning Ji-ah!"The girl with a bun said and hugged Umji. The other tall girl looked at me weirdly. "Ah! Who's this other short buddy?"The tall girl asked. "She's Jung Eunha, my childhood friend"I heard her say. They nodded. "Hi! I'm Jung Yerin! I can't believe we have the same last name"I could sense that this girl Yerin is a vampire. We stared at each other for awhile until the tall girl spoke up. 

 

"I'm Choi Yuna or Yuju"The tall girl said awkwardly. I nodded at her and smiled. "I'm Kim Sowon, welcome here, are you planning to check the school?"She asked. I smirked at Umji who looked at me with wide eyes. I looked back to Sowon. "Yes, I'm planning to check the school"I said. I sense that Umji facepalmed. "Great! I'll tell the principal that you're planning to check the school. Also do you have a cellphone number?"She asked. "I'm living with her so.. I don't have one"I said. "The principal can call me"Umji said. Sowon nodded. "See you tomorrow, Eunha-ssi"I heard Yuju said. 

 

Yerin waved at me before following Yuju and Sowon. "I think you know where you're going?"Umji asked. I nodded. "Be safe, Unnie"She hugged me before following her friends. I walked away from the entrance and thought about what I'm going to do alone. An thought came to my mind making me smirk evilly. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

SERVUS, my friends! Omg I'm beginning to take over with Austrian languages LMAO anyways hope you enjoy this and more annoying Eunha to come XDD the youngest and mentally younger!! XDDDD