TWELFTH

Her

TWELFTH 

(EUNHA'S P.O.V) 

 

A person sat across my table as I ate my lunch. I looked up and saw Lisa. "Hey"she said. I nodded at her before continuing to eat my lunch. "I heard something tragic happened here, mind to tell me what it is?"she asked. I looked up again and swallowed my food. I cleared my throat. "Umji died and Dahyun is gone missing, you didn't know?"I said. She shrugged her shoulders. "I was suspended"Lisa simply said. I nodded again and continued to eat. "So, who killed my girlfriend?"She said. Girlfriend? Umji is her girlfriend? "Girlfriend?"I asked. "Yeah"she replied. I looked up. 

 

"Umji is your girlfriend? How??"I asked as I felt a pang of jealousy. "That's none of your business, tell me who killed Umji"Lisa said seriously. "I don't know yet"I said weakly. She glared at me. "You don't know? You're her devoted best friend and you don't know?!"She shouted at me. I stood up in complete anger. "You don't know how much time and effort I'm wasting to find the killer of your 'girlfriend'! You know nothing on what I'm doing"I shouted back. Lots of student are now looking at us. Lisa also stood up. "Duel"she said out loud. 

 

And the next thing is, I was grabbed and got dragged to the rooftop just like what Luda has explained on what happened with Umji and Dahyun. I'm now surrounded by a group of students. "You decided to disrespect me, Jung? Well you took the wrong choice"Lisa said and snapped her fingers. The students charge at me. They delivered me fists and kicks, good thing I'm immune to pain. A student attacked me with a pocket knife, thanks to my senses, I dodged it quickly letting him fall to the ground. Someone held me, not letting me do anything. 

 

Another student punched me. So I kicked him away using my two legs. "WHAT'S WITH THIS MESS?!"I heard a voice, I'm sure it's from Nayeon. Everyone stopped and looked at the person. Bingo! It is Nayeon, she looks pissed. The person lets go of me and left along with the other students. Sana quickly approached me. "Eunha-ssi! Are you okay?!"she asked as she checked all my bruises. Nayeon approached after. "You're really a troublemaker"She said before tossing the bandages to Sana. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me your thoughts in this chapter!! I'm begging you huuuh anyways congratulations on our girlies in ISAC they got lots of medals!!