FIRST

Her

FIRST

(UMJI'S P.O.V) 

 

Hi, I'm Kim Yewon or mostly known Umji by my friends and family. I live alone in this apartment somewhere in Seoul and this is my last year in high school. I want to spend it peacefully and finish it without any problems but all of that was destroyed until one person mysteriously appeared out of no where. I heard a grunt beside me. I watched the pale lady as she rolled out of the bed, her body hitting the floor, waking her up. "Urgh"She sat up, scratching her head. "Are you ok, miss?"I asked her. She stared at me for awhile before her eyes turned red. 

 

She charged at me with an inhumane speed. We both fell down out of the bed and ended up under the table where the Christian cross is placed. The pale lady looked up at the cross and quickly let go of me and went to hide behind the bed. I sat and looked at the pale woman, in confusion. Is she scared of the cross? "Put that cross away!"the pale woman told me. I did what she said and grabbed the cross to place it to the living room. 

 

I went back to my room and saw the lady already calmed and sitting on my bed. "So, uh.. Who are you, miss?"I asked. The lady looked at me. She looks like she's holding something back. The lady sighed. "I'm Eunha"She said. "Only Eunha? You have no last name?"I asked. "Jung Eunha"Eunha said, standing up and walking towards me. I watched as she grabbed my arm and raise it up to . I saw a glimpse of fangs as she opened . "You're a vampire?!"I exclaimed before she sink her fangs to my arm. She looked at me and nodded. 

 

"Uhm, does it kill me if you my blood there?"I pointed at my arm. She smiled and shooked her head. "No, if I all of your blood"She said. I nodded. "Can I? I'm really thirsty"She said to me. I nodded again. It won't hurt anyway but I'm still doubting her. She sunk her fangs into my arm and started my blood. I'm starting to feel nervous, scared that she might all of my blood. As soon as she finished, she the bite marks. "You're blood is delicious"She said to me and walked out of the room. 

 

After she walked out. I heard a scream, sound of running footsteps and a clanking in the kitchen. I sighed and went out. When I went out, I saw Eunha with a cooking pot on her head and wearing oven gloves. She was trying to reach the cross while looking away. I heard my front door open. It's probably Sowon-sunbaenim. "Umji-ah, I heard som--"Sowon-unnie stopped on her sentence as she looked at Eunha. All of us are in silent. I decided to speak up. "Hello, Sowon-sunbaenim"I greeted her. Sowon-unnie looked at me. "Uhm.."she gestured at Eunha. "Oh, she's my childhood friend that I told you about"I lied. "That's Eunbi?"Sowon-unnie asked. "Eunha"I corrected her. "Oh"She looked at Eunha. 

 

"Nice to meet you"Sowon-unnie reached her hand out to Eunha for a handshake. I stared at Eunha through her back making her and Sowon-unnie handshake. "Alright, I'm gonna go to school early, Umji. See you there"Sowon-unnie said and waved goodbye. I waved back as she went out. I looked back at Eunha who's cross is in her hand and ready to break it. I grabbed the cross out of her hand and placed it back where it was placed. "Hey!"She called out. I went to the kitchen and started to make breakfast. I saw her enter the kitchen. 

 

"Why did you stare through my back? It gave me a weird feeling"Eunha said. "I like staring at people"I said with childish tone. "You're weird"She told me as she watched my movements. "I know"I said as I cooked some eggs for both of us. A few silent moment, she spoke up again. "Umji right?"She asked. I hummed as an answer. "How old are you?"She asked again. "I'm 18"I turned around and our face is like so close. "18 huh, so young"She smiled slyly and leaned back. 

 

"How old are you then? 2 billion years old?"I raised my eyebrow. "Yea, I'm 2billion years old. So I'm the oldest"She laughed as she saw my shocked expression. I shook my head and sat on my dining chair. She sat across me. "So what's for today?"She asked. "Scrambled eggs"I said and started eating. "I'm gonna walk you to your school"Eunha-unnie said. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm just gonna leave this here and try to update my other story. Ciao, my friends!