ELEVENTH

Her

ELEVENTH

(SINB'S P.O.V) 

 

"I only have Yeri and Rose to be the matching persons of the description I got from Irene"Eunha said as she sat across my table. "Irene? Why would you talk with that psycho? She's violent as , Eunha"I said to her seriously. She raised her hands "Don't blame me! She approached me first"Eunha said. "But anyways, the person who killed Umji was probably insecure of her"She continued and lowers her hands. "Insecure of her... "I trailed off. "Well you got matching persons, Eunha"I said. "How about let's ask about other students here who's with Dahyun and Umji at the time before Umji got killed"I said. 

 

We both stood up and walked to the hallway where Dahyun and Umji were before. We saw Lee Luda, she's always in this hallway whenever Umji is here. She probably saw a thing. We approached her and sat beside her. "Is there anything you want?"She asked. "We need to ask you about minutes before Umji was found dead"Eunha said. Luda nodded and fiddled with her bag zipper. "Well, minutes before, I saw a girl approach Umji"Luda said. "Can you explain to us what was she like?"I asked. She nodded again. 

 

"She's tall, maybe around Lisa-ssi's height, she also has a pink dye on her hair"Eunha wrote down everything Luda said. "I didn't get to see her face but from how she stomped to Umji, I know that she was so angry. She was talking to Umji quietly so I didn't heard they're conversation. And after that I heard her say "duel" and saw a group of students drag Umji and Dahyun-ssi to the rooftop"Luda finished. Me and Eunha nodded. "Can you explain us what is 'duel'?"I asked. She shooked her head. "I'm not in the place to explain that to you"She said. 

 

We nodded again and stood up. "Thank you Luda-ssi, you're a big help"We both bowed. We went back to the fine arts room and saw the other sunbaes waiting there. "You two went on interviewing?"Yerin asked. I nodded. "Tell us what duel is"I said and sat down. "Duel? Duel is an arranged combat between two individuals"Sowon-sunbae said. "Not that smartass"I said. She just huffed. "I think they meant 'duel'"Yuju said. Yerin nodded. "'duel' is where two groups will fight, the leaders of the groups will let the students fight with each other and when the certain groups still has remaining students standing, that group will get some of the other group's reputation"Yerin said. Me and Eunha nodded. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoy! Have you all for a clue who's the possible killer? Are they in blackpink? Rv? Or Twice? LOL