Hansol x Yuta ♦ To The Lover I Forgot

฿Ⱡ₳₵₭ Ø₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭ ♦ ₦₵₮ ĐⱤ₳฿฿ⱠɆ₴ ♦ CHAPTER 13 IS JICHAN AND CHENSUNG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Nakamoto called out her son that was swinging on the blue swings under a tree’s shade. “Yuta! Come here and drink water!”

She watched as her little son dressed in a white t-shirt that had an adorable bunny on it and blue shorts ran up to her. He sat down on the floral patterned picnic blanket and grabbed the red plastic cup from his mom.

Yuta chugged down the water in the cup and wiped his mouth with the back of his wrist. “Mama, I'm done. Can I go now?” The little boy asked, putting the cup down beside his mother.

Mrs. Nakamoto nodded and let her son go back to the swings.

As Yuta ran he noticed something, or rather someone sitting on his swing. No one sat on his swing after he swinged on it.

When Yuta ran to the swing he saw a boy probably a few years older than him on it. He had black hair, almost pitch black eyes, and pretty white skin. The older boy was wearing all black. From top to bottom. Which kind of annoyed Yuta as a young child. Because black wasn't really one of his favorite colours. He liked brighter colours such as light blue, green, or orange. Dark colours were fine too. In fact, he loved grey and brown. But just not black.

Yuta crossed his arms in anger. But learning from his parents that respect was the key to life, Yuta asked in the kindest manner. Well, the tone he thought was kind enough for the guy that stole his swing. “Excuse me, may I please have my swing back?” Yuta walked closer to the swing.

The boy stopped swinging when he heard Yuta speak. “Your swing?” The boy questioned.

Yuta only nodded with nervous eyes. What if the older and taller guy didn't give him his swing back? Not that Yuta feared anyone. It's just that he was pretty short for a 5 year old. And overall, the boy in front of him was pretty tall. Which he guessed,  kind of made the boy more powerful.

Yuta’s eyes shot straight up at the boy when he heard a mocking laugh come out of the taller boys mouth.

“Hey kid, this park belongs to everyone. Not just you. Now go back to your mom.” The boys voice was just a little deeper than his. Probably because he was older. But at the same time, the taller boy sounded as if he was making fun of Yuta. Which hurt Yuta for some reason. Truth is, he’s always been so kind to everyone that other have always treated him with the same respect.

And his boy wasn't treating I'm with respect. Which was odd for many reasons to Yuta.

Yuta’s gaze lowered to the ground. He nodded and turned around with a small frown on his face.

He went back to the place where his parents were sitting and sat right beside his dad who was checking something on his phone.

Yuta looked up at the sky, instantly covering his eyes with his hands because of the sun.

He could hear his mom talking to some lady at the moment. They were talking about what clothes are in style. But Yuta didn't care, he laid back and let his back fall into the sheets with his hands still covering his eyes.

Mr. Nakamoto had noticed that his son looked a little down, which was weird because Yuta was always so bright and happy. Kind of like the sun in the sky.

But right now, it looked if the moon had come along and stole the sun's light.

“Yuta?” Mr. Nakamoto put down his phone and moved closer to his son.

“Yes Papa,” Yuta removed one hand from his eye to look at his dad.

Mr. Nakamoto placed his hand on Yuta’s forehead. “Are you feeling alright?”

A pout formed on Yuta’s lips as he removed his dad's big hands from his small forehead. “Yes, I just want to be left alone.” The little boy turned around and faced his mother's back.

He sat up after a few minutes when his mother called his name. Yuta rubbed his eyes with his small hands to see his mother, the lady that was talking to his mother, and him. The rude boy who had stolen his swing. He also noticed that his father wasn't there at the moment.  He had probably gone to do something.

Yuta’s expression instantly turned from a confused one to an angry one. He crossed his arms and looked at his mom. “Yes?” He questioned in an annoyed tone.

Yuta’s mother smiled. “Meet Mrs. Ji and her son, Hansol.” She pointed towards Mrs. Ji and the boy beside her.

So that's his name. Thought Yuta.

He really hated that Hansol was smiling at him and acting like he hadn’t done anything wrong. But he had really done everything wrong.

Yuta got up and bowed to Mrs. Ji and Hansol. Which he obviously hated doing. Yuta had nothing against Mrs. Ji.  She was pretty,  kind, and had this adoring smile. But he couldn't help but hate Hansol. “Nice to meet you,” Yuta mumbled in the nicest voice he could muster up right now.

Yuta’s mother smiled at Yuta. “Mrs. Ji told me that Hansol’s two years older than you. He's around your age, why don't you the two of you go play? While Mrs. Ji and I are going to be over by the water.” She turned to Hansol and smiled even wider and then got up to leave with Hansol’s mom.

Hansol nodded and looked at Yuta. He bit his lower lip seeing that Yuta didn't look too happy about his presence.

Once their mothers were out of sight, a grumpy Yuta got up and started walking towards Hansol, trying not to trip on anything that was laying on the picnic blanket. But unfortunately the younger ended up tripping on his dad's phone and falling right into Hansol’s arms.

Yuta’s face went red the moment Hansol wrapped his arms around him to catch his fall. He slowly looked up from Hansol’s black shirt to see the older looking down at him with a worried expression.

He looked down at his hands that were gripping tightly onto Hansol’s shoulders then looked down at the ground. Not wanting to meet eyes with Hansol.  Yuta was kind of embarrassed that he had fallen in Hansol's arms. And what embarrassed him more was that Hansol had wrapped his arms around him.

Yuta was about to loosen his grip on Hansol’s shoulders but was stopped when Hansol spoke. “Are you okay? You should be more careful,” the older whispered, trying not to catch attention from the people around them.

Yuta nodded and forcefully pulled himself away from Hansol. He was about to get mad at Hansol or something when he noticed that Hansol’s arms were still wrapped around his waist.

Hansol looked surprised that he had wrapped his arms around the younger. He quickly pulled them back and awkwardly looked at Yuta. “Um so,” Hansol bit the inside of his cheek when he noticed how angry Yuta seemed at him. Little kids sure did get angry easily. “My mom said I'm suppose to play with you. So um, where do you wanna start?”

 

Yuta turned his head to the side and avoided Hansol’s eyes. “Wherever you'd like to s-start.” He stuttered. Yuta could still feel this face burning hot red. He placed his hands his cheeks, what was this foirgen feeling? He had never felt this way before.

 

Hanson nodded and still looked at Yuta worried. “Okay then, since we both know we're forced to do this. Why don't we play hide and go seek first?”

 

Yuta looked down at the ground, his hands still on his chubby cheeks. He quickly nodded and waited for Hansol to speak again. But he was shocked when Hansol has reached out grab his hand. Yuta really felt like running miles away from this Ji Hansol now. The older made these weird feelings inside of him come to life. And he hated the feeling of it.

 

The younger slowly looked up at Hansol, his cheeks burning even brighter now. He was sure he looked like a little tomato by now. Hansol noticed how awkward Yuta looked like he felt. And he wanted to make Yuta less awkward around him.

 

Hansol gripped onto Yuta’s left hand tighter and started walking somewhere. Yuta looked up a little surprised to see Hansol taking them towards this huge place that lead to a flower garden. Well more a flower palace if you asked Yuta.

 

The scent of the  flowers and grass filled the air around Hansol and Yuta and the only sight was the flowers and the people around them adoring the flowers while the fresh breeze blew against their skin.

 

Hansol stopped inside a small walkway where there was a metal bike inside of a garden of flowers that many people would enjoy talking pictures beside. But right now, only Hansol and Yuta stood there. “Let's stop here. I'll be it.”

 

Yuta nodded when Hansol pulled his hand away. And suddenly, Yuta felt this emptiness. Like all the warmth that Hansol had built inside of him was taken away.

 

He watched Hansol run up to a tree that was kind of higher and start counting. Something in Yuta made him not want to walk away. Or to be away from Hansol for even a second.

 

But after all he ran far from Hansol until he reached his nice pond that had bushes of light pink flowers. They almost reminded Yuta of cherry blossom flowers. So he went and hid behind one of them.

 

When Hansol was done counting he searched the whole walkway for Yuta, but he didn't find him. He decided to search at the place that had the pond and the bridge hoping to find the younger.

 

Once Hansol reached the pound, he started checking the trees beside the bushes. But turned to the plants when he saw one of the close by one's move. Hansol moved closer to the bush that he had seen move, trying not to make a sound.

 

Once he was standing in front of the long and wide bush slowly started moving the branches to the side. As soon as he moved all of them he could clearing see Yuta adorably sitting cross legged and staring straight up at him.

“Found you,” Hansol smiled and reached his hands out for Yuta. The younger grabbed his hands, instantly feeling that warmth again, and stood up. He let up of Hansol’s hands and started cleaning the dust off himself.

 

While Yuta did so Hansol finally noticed the bright colours the younger wore. He wasn't wearing even drop of black on him. Just like Hansol wasn't wearing any white nor other colours.

 

And the bunny on Yuta’s shirt was just too adorable to handle.  It was almost as adorable as Yuta, almost. Yuta was just a fluff ball of adorableness.

 

He had the cutest cheeks, especially when they burned bright red. His brown hair was always done so perfectly and he would always fix it if it went out of place. And the most adorable part about him was his attitude. Oddly, Hansol found Yuta the cutest when he was mad. The way his eyes would flare up in anger and how he would cross his arms against his chest then huff with the cutest pout on his lips.

 

And then suddenly a question came to Hansol. Was the adorable boy in front of him still mad at him?

 

“Yuta,” Hansol spoke. Trying to catch the  youngers attention.

 

Yuta stopped dusting himself and looked at Hansol a little startled. “Yeah?”

 

Hansol smiled even wider. “Are you still mad at me for stealing your swing?” He questioned.

 

Yuta nodded but then shook his head. “I guess I was. But it's okay because you're nice. So I guess I'll forgive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter