Haechan x Jaemin ♦ Set Me Free

฿Ⱡ₳₵₭ Ø₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭ ♦ ₦₵₮ ĐⱤ₳฿฿ⱠɆ₴ ♦ CHAPTER 13 IS JICHAN AND CHENSUNG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaemin ran back and forth between the props room and the shooting area. Handing things to his boss, the camera men, and even some of the models.

 

He had finally gotten a break after thirty minutes of straight running. Jaemin was thankful that they gave him some time to actually stop moving and take deep breaths.

 

He stood beside the wooden brown dusty desk and swallowed down the water in his pink water bottle.

 

Jaemin pressed his lips together seeing that one of the models shooting was almost over, and that he would have to cater to the photographer two models after this.

 

Jaemin examined his surroundings. The younger had been here for two hours, but never noticed how beautiful and oldtime looking this library was. It was a little rusty and looked unused for years. The only colors were shades of brown because the books had been covered in so much brown dust.

 

He smiled, adoring the library. Jaemin always loved stuff from the ancient times. He read books that were placed in the olden days, watched old movies or movies that explained democracy in the past, and loved seeing ancient architecture.

 

Jaemin’s smile grew wider when he spotted and large fish tank beside a shelf of books.

 

The fishes were still alive, which obviously meant that the owner of the library still took great care of them.

 

He wiped some of the sweat that was building up on his forehead off and placed his water bottle on the brown desk. He walked over to the huge fish tank and placed his left palm on the glass of the tank.

 

He admired all the different types of fishes in the tank. Some were clowns fishes, others were colored in mystical colours such as blue and purple. With nice bright shiny coats on them.

 

Jaemim admired the fishes. Well he admired them until someone more admirable appeared in front of his eyes.

 

The person looked like they were one of the models. They're hair was dyed red and gelled up. They were wearing a blue button-up and dark blue jeans.

 

Jaemin had to admit that the man on the other side of the tank was really handsome. He noticed that the man was squinting to read Jaemin’s name on the tag that everyone at the shoot wore today. It would say their first and last name on it.

 

He looked up from his tag to see the man mouthing his name, ‘Na Jaemin?’

 

Jaemin nodded and quickly read the person's name off their name, ‘Lee Donghyuck?’

 

The man nodded a huge smile formed on his face. The type of smile where his teeth were showing. The type of smile that made Jaemin feel warm and relaxed.

 

This Donghyuck guy gave Jaemin a weird feeling. The type of feeling that told him Donghyuck was special to him for some reason.

 

While Donghyuck had already fallen in Jaemin’s love spell. He was too lost in Jaemin’s eyes to care about anything. Not even the fishes anymore. Past this glass and water was the person he had given his heart to.

 

This wasn't love at first sight for the both of them. It was more than love. It was this special feeling that you would only get once in a lifetime.

 

And that was the feeling that this person belonged with you.

 

Donghyuck placed his right palm on the glass, aligning it with Jaemin’s. He rested his head on the glass and closed his eyes. Taking deep breaths.

 

Sometimes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter