Johnny x Winwin ♦ Take Me Away From Here

฿Ⱡ₳₵₭ Ø₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭ ♦ ₦₵₮ ĐⱤ₳฿฿ⱠɆ₴ ♦ CHAPTER 13 IS JICHAN AND CHENSUNG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sicheng thought it was love, while Youngho knew it was love.

 

But their status difference kept them apart. Sicheng’s father really hated Youngho, only Youngho.

 

He didn't hate Youngho’s family. In fact, Youngho’s father, Taeil, was the kingdom's army leader, and they got along pretty well.

 

And even Sicheng’s cousins didn’t hate Youngho.

 

Speaking of Sicheng’s cousins, Yuta of the emerald kingdom and Jaehyun from the ruby, the two of them were now engaged. Yuta was engaged to Hansol, the prince of the diamond kingdom. While Jaehyun was engaged to Prince Doyoung, from the gold kingdom.

 

But Sicheng still found it surprising how they even had the guts to flirt with Prince Taeyong, the man Sicheng was apparently meant to marry.

 

Taeyong was known to be one of the most handsome princes, in fact, most believed he was the most handsome. He came from the Dath Kingdom. The word Dath meant color in Irsh, and Taeyong'a great great grandfather was Irsh. Sicheng wonders if Taeyong has a little Irsh blood in him.

 

Some people even say that Prince Taeyong's eyes would go blue when he was angry. Sicheng totally wanted to spend the rest of his life with him.

 

Sicheng would always watch Taeyong kindly speak to his cousin's while the other two would blush and flirt with the prince of the Dath kingdom.

 

Sometimes Sicheng would wish that Hansol and Doyoung could see their future spouses flirt with a man that had no future tie with them, which was considered a horrible thing in their family.

 

In fact, women would get kill for even looking at a man that was not tied to them. The three kingdoms were very strict.

 

And Sicheng knew he wasn't doing anything bad by loving Youngho. All they did was smile at one other. But their love was brighter than the stars in the sky.

 

Youngho and Sicheng were very quite about their relationship. The only time Youngho had properly talked to Sicheng alone was when he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter