Jeno x Mark ♦ Green-Eyed Monster

฿Ⱡ₳₵₭ Ø₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭ ♦ ₦₵₮ ĐⱤ₳฿฿ⱠɆ₴ ♦ CHAPTER 13 IS JICHAN AND CHENSUNG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Green-Eyed Monster

  Requester: anination26 Ship: Markno Writer: Strawberryjamskookie

Jeno huffed for the fifth time today and turned his head away from the scene of Mark and Renjun cutting vegetables together. Okay, it was something as simple as cutting vegetables with Renjun. But Jeno's anger built up every time Mark smiled at Renjun.

Couldn't Renjun learn to cut vegetables himself? Did he really need Mark to be helping him?

And as much Jeno tried to understand, he didn't want to. Because Mark was his, not Renjun's. Renjun should be cutting vegetables with Chenle.

Jeno was now back at the Nct Dream dorm as he waited for one if the hyungs to call him and the other members over for dinner. Jeno sat down on the blue sofa in front of the TV and sighed at his hopeless romance.

Okay, it wasn't close to hopeless. Jeno was just over-exaggerating because he was jealous of others. 

Mark walked into the dorm a few minutes later and started talking to Jisung.

"Yeah," said Jisung a little nervous. "I need help dong my laundry, since Haechan refused to do mine from now on. He says I'm too lazy to do my own laundry, and that he can't do it for me for the rest of my life. Though I was kind of hoping he'd do it for the rest of my life."

Mark chuckled and nodded. "Sure, and don't worry Jisung. I'm sure Haechan will end up pitying you again and start doing your laundry. No, wait. I'm sure he loves you enough to see you struggling and help you out."

Jisung made a questioning face. "Loves me enough? Sure. But I know he'd be mad."

Mark started walking to the room and smiled. "He would be mad because he loves you Jisung."

Jeno pouted once again. Couldn't Jisung learn to do his own laundry? Did the maknae always have to depend on someone else or his lover, Haechan?

So many thoughts were running through Jeno's head. He just wanted to go up to Jisung and yell at him for being such a big baby.

But on the inside he knew his friends didn't mean any harm. Renjun was cutting vegetables with Mark because Chenle was on the phone with his parents. And Jisung always had Haechan do his laundry, no one could blame Jisung for being so used to it.

It all made sense in his head, but there was this odd fire blowing through him. And that fire was called jealousy.

Jeno tisked in disapproval. He watched Jisung and Mark be all excited about the performance they were going to show the Nct members at first, but now Jisung and Mark didn't look too happy. Ever since the music started and the two started their dance. When Haechan got upset and rushed out of the living room, not wanting to see his boyfriend do this dance with Mark.

Even Jeno felt a little bad for Haechan. Because he could tell Mark not to do that again, but it's not like Haechan could say much to Jisung.

The song that the two liked a lot was Sun Saathiya. The two seemed to love it, so they really wanted to do a performance for it. Mark played the girls part and did her dances, while Jisung danced to the boys part.

And it happened to be bothersome to Jeno -because the dance included so much touching in it.

That was something Jeno didn't want to see.

So he kept his gaze low, only blaming himself for not spending more time with Mark.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter