Jeno x Mark ♦ Unlock My Heart

฿Ⱡ₳₵₭ Ø₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭ ♦ ₦₵₮ ĐⱤ₳฿฿ⱠɆ₴ ♦ CHAPTER 13 IS JICHAN AND CHENSUNG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeno knew he could treat Lee Minhyung better. He was sure that he was the only one on this planet that could treat Mark like a goddess. Lee Jeno wanted to the king of Lee Minhyung's heart.

 

But if only Mark could see that Jeno was different. If only Mark would be soft to Jeno like he was to the others. Not hard and cold, like he treated Jeno.

 

Sometimes those with played hearts would have a hard time differing between who cared and who didn't.

 

And Jeno knew that very well. Many had left him hurt and scared too.

 

But after all that, Jeno has learned to love again. And maybe Mark just wasn't ready to love again.

 

Or so Jeno tried convincing himself that was the case. He didn't want to have to stop loving Mark.

 

His heart had fallen in love.

 

Fallen hard.

 

But sometimes you just had to let people go. Sometimes, others just don't love you back.

 

And Jeno really tried understanding that Mark might just never love him back. But he still tried. Everyday he showed Mark how much he loved him.

 

In countless ways.

 

Like when Mark would injure himself, Jeno would be the first one running up to him and helping him. When Mark was emotionally hurt or crying, Jeno would be the only who would sit there and listen to Mark’s problems, he would even hug the latter afterwards. Also when Mark needed help with work or their was too much of an overload of work for him, Jeno would be the only one that would stay up all night long in the office just to help Mark finish his work.

But all he got in return were small mumbled up thank you’s and cold eyes.

 

Those cold eyes that he loved.

 

The younger really hopes that he would be the guy that Mark falls in love with. And that the day Mark becomes his, will come soon.

 

Sometimes hearts were like dough, the more we played with them. The harder they become.

And Mark didn’t know this, but he was playing with Jeno’s heart. And the younger was becoming colder and colder, day by day.

 

Jeno wasn’t too bad looking, well that's what he thought. His black hair that always managed to look blue in the sunlight was pretty straight. His eyes were this pitch black colour. Many would tell him that his eyes were very captivating when he smiled -for he had a half-moon type smile. And Jeno always wore good clothes. He never let himself look bad.

 

What wasn’t in him. Why didn’t Mark love him?

 

But still, in his head, he knew he was perfect for the all-around Mark.

 

But Mark thought a little differently. No, Mark thought completely differently.

 

He thought that Jeno was playing with him, just like everyone else.

 

His friends, family, and even his co-workers had told him that Jeno was just perfect. The type of guy every person would want.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter