★ AKP 2 ★

★ SCHOOL GIRLS ★ BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT NEWEST GIRL GROUP ★ STORY STARTED ! ★
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
BIGHIT Entertainment reveals 2 School Girls Members and teaser image
March 7, 2017 @ 11:08 am
exJVtNM.jpg
zdVJmyT.png
by ArianaLee
scrap, share & like
4672
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

After 2 months of torturing us, BigHit finally makes a move and reveals more about their upcoming girl group. He revealed 2 girls who would most likely be part of this certain girl group. So far, the only thing we know about BigHit's newest girl group is their group name, which is School Girls, and that's it. Well, not for long folks, here were have the 2 'confirmed' members of School Girls and their teaser images!

SEE ALSO: KBS Warns Seventeen

Well, Bang Si Hyuk told us that this girl would be the boss. Well, most certainly this beauty would be the leader. He revealed to us that she woud also spit out some rhymes in their songs! Which led us to think that she would most likely to be the rapper of the group! What's her name? She goes by the name of Park Yoojung!

The next girl Bang Si Hyuk revealed is actually someone quite known. Well, not exactly. Some might know her as '5 Seconds of Summer's Baby Girl' Yes folks, finally debuting is none other than Lana Hemmings! Bang Si Hyuk did not reveal much, but he did reveal that she would be spitting high notes instead! Which led us to think that she is most likely to be the High note Queen in School Girls!

Sadly, that's all we've got for now but fret not, Bang Si Hyuk told us that he would release their full profile soon! When? We're not sure but we think it might be after all the members are revealed! Here are some pictures of Yoojung and Lana along with their teaser image!

Comment down below what you think of the revealed members!

tags
New girl group
BIGHIT Entertainment
rookies
Upcoming debut
comments
There are 324 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
JiminsJams · Posted March 7, 2017 @ 12:30 pm
Still sad over GLAM's disbandment... Hope this group wouldn't follow their sunbae's footsteps in the near future >.<
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
Lynnbia · Posted March 7, 2017 @ 12:29 pm
Although they are pretty, I'm still not gonna stan them. I'll just wait until the mv is out.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
MyButt · Posted March 7, 2017 @ 12:25 pm
WTF!? That's the little b*tch that dated Ashton. ffs she's gonna debut? That's just wasting you god damn time BigHit! She's not even worth keeping!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
xXMonstaAriXx · Posted March 7, 2017 @ 12:12 pm
Hey guys! Ari here! Hope u like the article! So I'll be using WJSN's teaser images for this and going based on their constellation(?) thing, so that means Exy would be Yoojung and so on. Hope you guys like this 'teaser' thing! I might be writing a full teaser soon! And yes I know i'm using the old allkpop layout since I feel more comfortable using this layout than using the other one cause I feel so confuse.
Reply · Report · Share
 
more