★ CHAPTER 2 ★

★ SCHOOL GIRLS ★ BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT NEWEST GIRL GROUP ★ STORY STARTED ! ★

 

chapter two

━ { The Day of Practice

It was 7:00 am at the girls dorm, a girl walked out of her room and into the kitchen Yoojung started making breakfast for all 11 girls "Unnie can I have some egg on mine" iA shouted across the bedroom. Yoojung replied "Sure, I'm nearly finished so everyone get up we have a big day today" all girls got up and out of bed, they ate their breakfast and got ready to go to the dance studios of BigHit. They arrived their on time at 10:00am, the dance choreographer Son Sung-duk was "Morning ladies today is the day that you will have your dance practice in a few weeks time you'll be making your debut at MNET Awards" all the girls had their mouths wide open.

Son Sung-duk placed each girl in their position to dance to their new song MoMoMo with the face of the group which is Haru "I'm happy to be face of the group" Haru said happily, "I like being the leader of the group because I'm well prepared and im everyones mum" the girs laughed at the unnies joke. The girls danced with many mistaked especially the maknae who couldn't keep up "Angel let me help you, let's go to a corner" the unnie drags Angel to one of the corners of the dance room. 

"Unnie am I doing it right this time" Angel looked a bit worried that she might say no, Yoojung shaked her side to side a little bit "Ani your doing great". The girls kept improving alot with their dancing, now it's just for rap and singing that has to be imrpoved and done for the day.

 

 

(author's note) Hopefully the girls can promote on a variety show in a few weeks time you might not know *wink wink*