★ CHAPTER 4 ★

★ SCHOOL GIRLS ★ BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT NEWEST GIRL GROUP ★ STORY STARTED ! ★

 

 
chapter four

 

━ { M Countdown

All 12 girls ran off stage after performing their debut song "Fiesta" which by now hits 1.6 million views on YouTube, Yoojung was hoping to win M Countdown for the first time after their debut. "It was so much fun out there I want to go back and do that again" As Angel jumped up and down excitedly acting so cute infront of the members "Angel-ah stop it your making some of us blush again" Chun blushes a bit as she giggled. M Countdown was going really well as it got to the end of the show, all artists were up on the stage again to find out who the winner was for today's MCountdown "we have the results of the show three finalists were voted the 1st one is Fancy by TWICE, 2nd one is LUV by BTS and finally Fiesta by School Girls" mc sohyun was also nervous who the winner of tonight was as her hands were shaking as she read the crd out and was really suprised on who it was "tonight's winner is . . . " the main camera had to choose the winner and it focuses on School Girls "Fiesta by School Girls!" the party poppers and smoke went off as the girls were suprised that they won their first ever music show after making a debut. Yoojung grabbed the microphone from hyungsik spoke some words "First we would like to say a huge welcome to the producers of our music video and the dance cheorgrapher for our beautiful and stunning dance. We would also like to thank our fans for giving us a support on our debut we will make such improvements in the new year and we hope to have a better concept" yoojung passes the microphone to carina as she held the trophy too.

"Yes the music video was really catchy to some fans when I looked up on Youtube on dance covers there were alot of covers after the video came out so we would like to thank people who do dance covers for us" she then gave the microphone back to hyungsik who was smiling at her "that's all we got time for tonight we will see you next week on M Countdown" hyungsik and sohyun both said it at the same time. Fiesta by School Girls hit the stage again as half of the girls were singing the song and the other half were interacting with other idols who got off stage but danced to the music after that.

 

 

(author's note) sory for the inconvinient i'm making a few changes to the debut song and school girls will have a comebck :)