★ CHAPTER 1 ★

★ SCHOOL GIRLS ★ BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT NEWEST GIRL GROUP ★ STORY STARTED ! ★

chapter one

━ { A Day to ourselves
It has been a week since the CEO of BigHit, Bang 'Hitman' Sihyuk, dropped the bomb. 12 of his most hardworking trainees are finally debuting. He could still picture their faces right after he revealed on why they were in his office. Pure excitement. He couldn't help but chuckle slightly at their reactions, but his smile soon turned into a frown. He hoped that these girls would bring success to the company. Recalling his first ever girl group that disbanded. He couldn't fail. He can't afford to fail. That was why he promised to make the girls as famous as his boy group, Bangtan Boys.

______

A grin found its way on Yoojung's face when she received good news from the manager. She walked right into the chaotic dance room. Inyoung and Cara were running around, playing tag. Lana and Audrey were just skyping Luke and his friends. While the others were just laying around, some talking to one another while some close to dozing off. Yoojung's huge grin was still plastered on her face despite her groupmates doing nothing but slacking. Fortunately, Jiyoung was the first one to notice her.

"Yoojung, why are you smiling like an idiot? It's like creeping me out," she spoke.

"Good news! Everyone gather now!" Yoojung spoke with an elated tone, which made everyone confuse.

"We're having a day off!" Yoojung finally revealed the good news, after everyone were standing in front of her.

All 11 pair of eyes widened in great shock. They're having a day off, when their debut is just right around the corner. That doesn't make any sense. The maknae, Cara was the first one to voice out her feelings.

"But Unnie, we're debuting soon. We can't rest now," she spoke, others soon started nodding their heads, agreeing with their maknae.

Yoojung's grin got bigger by the minute as she her phone towards her members' faces. Her phone screen showed a text message from their manager. It directly read that the 12 trainees are to rest and would resume training tomorrow morning. Mija was the first to react after a few minutes of silence.

"Yay! I can finally League of Legends!" She squealed in excitement.

"Go clean up and enjoy yourselves!" Yoojung grinned before glancing at all her groupmates packing their things and racing home, awaiting to rest.

 

(author's note) Ari here! I don't know what I just wrote cause I'm currently having writer's block.... Also, Can either the creator of inyoung or Cara change their age as Inyoung is a '00 liner but isn't the maknae while Cara is a '99 liner but is the maknae. You guys know that maknae is meant to be the youngest and it's supposed to be cara but as you can see, currently Inyoung is the maknae, not cara. So please can either one of you change the age. Thank you