★ CHAPTER 3 ★

★ SCHOOL GIRLS ★ BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT NEWEST GIRL GROUP ★ STORY STARTED ! ★

 

chapter three

━ { the day of filming

It was the day of the filming, all the girls got up and had their breakfast. Everyone was excited to film their first mv and the song name of their debut the manager said the song is going to be called "MoMoMo". Everyone was confused by the name but they were okay with it "Unnie I'm scared like my body is shaking" Star said who's body was rattling like a snake "Don't worry we are all ehre for you" Yoojung gave her some support. 

"We will get you girls ready and start the filming" all girls nodded ad the manager and the filming people. Yoojung was warming up her vocals before filming starts, the rest of the girls were putting on their makeup and costume getting ready to be on camera. "Here we go girls, we have to do this and not let our fans down" said the leader of the group "We are School Girls!" they put their hands together and break them in.

 

The Music Video starts to be filmed all the girls are doing really well especially the maknae of the group Star, in practice she was confused on her position and the dance but she's really improved now. After hours of filming the girls were all tired and warn out, as the director said "the wrapwas really excellent you may go now" the girls bowed down to the director and walked out of the studio and back to their dorms were half of the girls were still asleep and theother half were still energized with excitment.

 

(author's note) Allkpop will have news for you lot very shortly on school girls' new mv.