Namsan Tower

Misunderstanding?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Namsan Tower, 01 Juny 2016

 

"We arrived!!!" Kai said, cheerfully

Kyungsoo just silence, his heart is heavy since the incident with Chanyeol before. In the roads he let Jongin, talk non-stop without try responding to the taller one. And Jongin himself choose to give the petite boy time to thinking. 

"Hyung, let me put off that helmet...." Jongin said, while saw Kyungsoo still put the helmet on. 

Jongin reach the helmet, and shocked look the helmet was not locked. 

"Hyung, you not locked your helmet before??" 

Kyungsoo who still in dazed, made a hole in the floor not give Jongin response. 

Jongin just shakes his head, and nagged to the older one. 

He take Kyungsoo hands, and walk on the long stair to the top of the tower. 

***

 

On the top of the tower, Kyungsoo trying to gathered his sense again. He take a breath and look at Jongin who look so amazed with the view. 

Kyungsoo look at the other side. The fence that full of padlock, full color. 

 

"Kyungsoo, lets made a friendship padlock! So our friendship will lastlong till we growing old!" 

Chanyeol jumping cheerfully, to his petite bestfriend. They are is still new comer In Seoul, as a new college students both of them still wanna try a lot thing before the semester is starting in 2 weeks. 

Kyungsoo groaned, 

"Oh, my God!! I'am already bored with you, and now you said we will together, till our aged? Godddd...." 

Chanyeol just laughing at his bestfriends grumbled. He really knew, very well. Kyungsoo was always like that. Always be the one who calm and quiet, and Chanyeol always be the one who talked and made  joke. 

Both of them, growing together. Through a lot trouble, but Chanyeol is always fine because He have Kyungsoo. And Chanyeol will be always be there for Kyungsoo. 

They have each other. And that is enough, Kyungsoo thought.

Till he realized, if He want more. He need Chanyeol more than a friend. He try to understanding his feeling before really confess to Chanyeol. Are it is just a friend posesif thing or a real love towards his lanky bestfriends. 

Chanyeol is gone to the padlock shop, a few minutes later Chanyeol back with a padlock and a marker. 

The padlock, have blue light color. And a heart motive in the middle, a white line outside the heart shape in the middle of padlock. 

Kyungsoo, raised an eyebrow look at Chanyeol and the padlock. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter