Forgiven

Misunderstanding?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol is look at his reflection on the big glass window in his apartement. 

He look at his reflection, but his mind is not in there. He still wearing, the full complete suit that he weard to meet with his father before. 

"One day, when you have change to meet him, forgive him... Chanyeol, I know, you are a boy that have a big heart," Kyungsoo said, as his eyes still looking at the sky. 

Chanyeol remember that, clearly. 

The last time, he spends time with Kyungsoo in the rooftop of their apartement, looking at the stars. Before, every of those bad memory.

 

Chanyeol look at the entrance of the restaurant nervoushly, it will be the first time for him to meet with his father again after almost twenty years being apart. 

The last time, they meet is when his sister Yoora married. But, that time Chanyeol even didn't have change to talk to him. 

His Father, came when the wedding already start and go exactly after the vow have been said. 

 

And now, it will be the really a first time for Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol look at the entrance when the bell on the door is rang again. And, now Chanyeol can see a man with black suit without a tie, a white hair, and some wringkles in his eyes. 

But, Chanyeol still can recognizes him. 

Chanyeol standing to welcome him, the older man shake his hands and show a warmed smile to Chanyeol. 

"You look so handsome now, son...." He said, and take a sit in front of Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol want to argue about "son" but he choose to smile at that. He choose to forgive, and starting everything all over again. 

"Yes, sir.." Chanyeol answer that and sit. 

Mr. Park a bit taken a back with the way Chanyeol address him with, "sir", but soon he covered his shock with a genuine smile. 

He know well that He can't asked more, a fact that Chanyeol willingly meet him like this is enough for him. 

"You already order?" Asked the older man, 

"Yes sir, I'am order two premium steak, are it is alright with you?" Chanyeol said, look at his father eyes. 

"I'm fine, with anything...." He smile at Chanyeol, the smile that similar one with Chanyeol's. 

 

They are falling again, in awkward silence. 

 

"Ehm, I' am sorry about your loss..." Mr. Park started, but he not realized that Chanyeol exspression, changed. "Kyungsoo is nice kid, I know that you close with him and...." 

"Sir," Chanyeol cut him immediately prevent him to talk more about something that Chanyeol hate hearing something like some "fake" condolence that coming from someone who barely know about Kyungsoo. "Thank you abour your condolence, but we can talk about something else. Please," 

 

And before Mr. Park can say anything again, fortunately the waitress come and save Chanyeol. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter