1st Full Moon

Full Moon

­­­­So uhm, same title cause it did happen on the same full moon they both met ^_^ just a heads up that this will happen often :D Thanks for reading, and your votes, comments and subscriptions are very much appreciated.

<><>

 

1st Full Moon

 

 

Morning.

 

“Are you okay now, Yongsun-ah?” she asked as soft as her deep voice could offer, her voice that’s deep yet soft and mellow.

 

 I cried in her very arms that probably took a good ten minutes, and for that amount of time is also the length of her warmth mixed with mine. She hugged me still, cooing me as if I’m a child in her embrace, I can feels her chuckles, mocking me, not knowing where such courage and strength came from, I hit her, in strength that I’m capable of giving.

 

“Don’t laugh…”

 

She released her hug, I almost heaved out a whine due to the comfortable warmth’s sudden loss of presence. I longed for it the moment it disappeared.

 

“Seeing that you’re hitting me answers my question.” I saw how she smiled, how proud she was of her wit. I wiped my remaining tears away and placed full attention to hers, and I would say, she’s very beautiful, like perfection built right in front of me.

 

Her eyes that glowed ethereal blue now replaced with mine’s shade of brown, her body that shown small but hides so much strength in them; her skin that looked flawless under the light, and foremost, that hair that beats the moon when it shines, her silver locks that looked magnificent, she’s very beautiful. I could hide under the mattresses for being too insecure.

 

“What are you…?” before it drove into anything else, I had to ask this one way or another.

 

She leaped out of my bed, emphasizing the word leaped. Landing smoothly with both her feet, standing in posture that showed leadership, she introduced herself to me.

 

“I, Ms. Yongsun, is Moon Byul-Yi, a female alpha from the clan of the Moon. I live in hierarchy and own great amounts of power, as pleasing it may sound, I don’t enjoy the type of life that I’m living in, but it gets useful every once in a while, so I don’t complain about it.” She explained but it still sounded so foreign.

 

I couldn’t dig in any of it for they remained impossible, still. All I could do is look at her with confusion, seeking further explanation from her eyes. “From the way you’re looking at me, I can see that you find all these hard to believe, isn’t it?”

 

“Y-Yes…”

 

She leaped once again above the bed. I can say that she’s used to an active life style by the way she moves, well, she is a wolf, and an alpha at that, though I’m still having quite the dilemma believing it. One thing for sure is that she’s full of surprises.

 

She placed her hands with mine and flashed a grin, her perfect white teeth showing together with her canine tooth that looked? I don’t know, adorable? “Don’t sweat yourself too much Yongsun, take your time.”

 

“Is there anyone else, like aware that… your kinds exist?” I don’t even know anymore, it’s even harder that I can’t believe what’s happening, hence having the living proof right in front of me,

 

…and holding my hands, and I’m not even complaining, because what is it that I have to complain?

 

She shook her head, “No, for so many centuries, we’ve never shown our true selves to humans… if we ever do, it would be their last breath.” And that last sentence made my blood drain, back at it with death once again. It seemed that she knew what I was thinking that she continued what she was saying.

 

“ – but d-don’t worry, I won’t hurt you, I swear!” she flailed her hands in the air, and I thought it would end there, but she uttered me more that made me warm to the ears. “I can never hurt anyone as pretty as you, Yongsun.”

 

“Y-Yah, what are you saying?” I couldn’t hide that blush that crept to my face, it was too much, and the compliment was so sudden.

 

“I just find you so attractive and very, very lovely” and she still won’t stop.

 

“S-Stop it…” I felt my face warm up, I had to hide it just to not embarrass myself.

 

She grinned, never seen someone so… like her, before. This was a first. “You know, I’m not supposed to up to this hour, but it took you so long to wake up. I’m so worried about you, that I had to wait for you to gain consciousness, and I think I made the right decision.”

 

“Why did they want to eat me? I walked that path like every single night, but that’s the first time I’ve encountered something as vicious as that!”

 

“Well, we’re wolves, it runs in the blood for us to hunt.”

 

“Can’t you just eat animals instead?” I was in a level of mild hysteria, added to the fact on how she was serious, her eyes turning shades of blue while she explain.

 

“We could do that too, but human flesh is always better, especially to those of our kinds. But, Yongsun…” she smiled. “… like I said, I won’t hurt you… and I won’t let anyone else do so.” Protection and security, all found in her.

 

It felt like weight is being dragged off my shoulders, she would protect me, but that attack would be the last one right? It just happened that I was there when they were looking for food, that’s right.

 

“Anyway, how do you know my name? Surely, this is the first time we’ve met, so why do you know me?” she crawled towards me and laid her head on my lap. I flinched, shocked by her sudden action, but loosen the next second, I let her.

 

She snuggled close, her fingertips trailing and circling just by my knee cap. I was ticklish, but her touches never ignited it, she would constantly tap then trails them once again. “Let’s just say that, just because. I know you because I have my ways of knowing you, Yongsun-ah.”

 

“You’re completely aware that you’re being too touchy with me, right?” not that I’m uncomfortable with it, but anyone would find this unusual.

 

“Hm? But this is normal for me, I love this.” Cute , yet so oblivious and daring.

 

“But it isn’t for me Byul…” she stopped, her head still lying on my lap she faced me with questioning and amused eyes. I just said her name.

 

She let out what seems to be the widest grin, “You said my name… it sounds nice coming from you…”

 

“U-uhm…,”

 

“You better be used to it, you’ll have this every full moon from now on.” Did I hear it right? Every full moon, which means she’s coming back here, again? The reason was there but I had the hard time intriguing what it could be for I don’t see a problem about her coming back. It actually felt casual.

 

“Y-You’re coming back here? Again?”

 

She stood up, combing her silver tresses with those soft hands. I stared at this longed beauty, “Yes, though it surely will take long, but I will come back. Now that I’ve felt how nice and satisfying it is to be with you, I’m now feeling sad and disappointed to leave.” She patted her clothes and fixed her eyes on me. “Wait for me, okay, Yongsun-ah?”

 

“W-Wait for you?”

 

Another smile, more of these smiles from her and I’m going to melt. She nodded, too much excitement from those twinkling orbs, like stars have settled into them, why? “Hm, you’ll wait for me, please?”

 

I blinked my eyes, the moment I opened them, she was nowhere. My windows now completely open, curtains swaying with the morning wind. She left, just like that, no insufferable noises, no traces, nothing. I find it weird and interesting, but dangerous, yet curiousness surfaces above anything else. “I’ll wait…”

 

                                                                                             |O|

 

“Unnie, did you get home safe last night?”

 

I was arranging more papers, as usual. “Oh? Ah, y-yeah, I did.” They shouldn’t know, what happened last night is supposed to be my experience alone, who knows what might happen.

 

“Why ask unnie Wheein, of course she got home safe, she always did.”

 

All I could give is a smile then all of us continued what we had to do. When I completely thought that I was free from loads, here I am filed with much more, oh the irony.

 

I stood up from my chair after finishing them all, stretching my limbs for further comfort. All eyes on me, which up to now I could never get used to. Wheein did say that I had a beauty enough for me to garner attention, which I didn’t entertain furthermore, not a fan of attention.

 

I went to Wheein and Hwasa’s work table, glad that they too were off their workloads. Then I had to clarify something, “Hyejin-ah…”

 

“Yes, unnie?”

 

Should I really? I debated if I should, “D-Do you guys, believe in wolves?”

 

“Wolves? Course we do…”

 

“You do?” now this is a shocker.

 

“I mean, who doesn’t everyone is aware of them, they’re animals after all, unnie.” Oh, so that kind of wolves.

 

“N-No, I mean, do you believe in those who take forms of wolves but are actually human” wait, that confused me, “O-or could be vise versa, I don’t know why I’m even asking… don’t mind what I said.” I smiled, and went my way, and then Wheein spoke which made me do the latter thing in my mind.

 

“Yes, unnie, Hwasa and I believe in them…” there was a moment of silence, the two exchanged glances before their eyes looked back at me.

 

“Why do you believe in them…?”

 

“I-It’s actually complicated, unnie, and this is not the right place to even tell you…”

 

“Oh? Then just forget that I asked then. It’s almost lunch, let’s eat.” We headed out and I brushed it off my mind for the moment. I’ve had enough wolves for today, Byul was enough to fill me for the day.