You do not like Hoya's company (he is bothering you)

Waiting for the Night to End - Hoya

Keeping your head still, you knew that Hoya was slightly a bother but you didn’t mind that much. With no response from you, your boyfriend’s arms slowly loosened their grip from you before his hand slid into yours.

“I think it’d be best if we took you home” Your boyfriend whispered slightly louder just so that Hoya could hear.

Turning in his chair, Hoya faced the bar as his hands wrapped around the small whiskey glass before asking for another drink from the bar tender.

Bidding a soft and quiet goodbye to Hoya, he nodded his head and gave you a small wave. Your boyfriend helped you slide from the bar stool as his hand held yours tightly as he took you over to the guys, your eyes drifted back to see Hoya hunched over at the bar. Balancing his glass on the edge of the bottom of his whiskey glass.

The guys quickly grabbed their things as they headed out of the bar, your boyfriend towed you behind him as your eyes continued to stay on Hoya. Pushing open the door for you, your boyfriend tugged on your arm, turning your head back to the front, you nodded your head as a silent thank you before walking out.

With one last glance over your shoulder, you watched Hoya peer over his shoulder at you, giving you a small smile, your eyes apologized as he nodded his head, taking it from a distance. Your boyfriend’s hand moved from your hand then wrapped around your waist after he walked out of the large heavy wooden door keeping you safe from the night air while your mind tried to let go of the stranger still sitting at the bar.

The End