You like Hoya's company (he is not bothering you)

Waiting for the Night to End - Hoya

“He’s more of a man than you will ever be!” You shouted back before the door closed.

“Not at all, he is good company” You complimented, keeping your eyes on Hoya, blushing slightly his gaze dropped while his tongue slid over his lip.

Your boyfriend’s hold on you loosened as he moved to your side, he pushed your shoulder so that you had to look at him for the moment. Raising your chin slightly you looked up at his tall strapping figure.

“Why don’t you come and play some darts with us and loosen up?” Your boyfriend tried to pull you from the stranger yet you shook your head.

“I’m fine right here” You told him

“Come be with your boyfriend whom you love” He cooed, sliding his hand down your arm and taking your hand into his.

“I don’t love you” You told him boldly, your eyes locking with his so the power of your words could hit him.

“Jagi, of course you love me” He scoffed, his cheeks turning red as he tried to play off the rejection with a cool swagger.

“No I don’t” You told him bluntly, “I am tired of being a second choice, your back up that you have to go out with because none of your “other girls” could come. I am tired of being smothered and I don’t like coming to bars. I hate it when you get drunk and you never listen. I can’t even remember when we had a night just to ourselves or you remembered what I said the night before because you were too drunk to even function!” Your voice increased with intensity and anger as you let everything, that you had bottled up over the years, go.

“I listen!” Your boyfriend defended as you shook your head, slipping from your bar stool, you ripped your hand from his grip and began to walk towards the door to leave, “I treat you better than any guy would treat a like you!”

Halting in your tracks, you looked over your shoulder as your boyfriend, or should you say ex boyfriend, was only a few steps behind you.

“I’d rather be single for the rest of my life than to be with a jerk like you” You spat, your heart pounding in your chest fighting to be free from all of the rules and conditions that he held you to.

“You know you aren’t going to find someone like me ever again” He tried hard to reel you back in with his sing song words.

“That’s the point!” You stepped towards him, your words burning like fire once they hit his ears.

“Good! I can’t stand to have an ugly girl on my hip!” He tried to throw a blow at you to have him dump you rather than you dump him.

Curling your fist at your side, you couldn’t take it any longer as you placed one foot in front of the other before you lifted your hand and threw it as hard as you can. Feeling your knuckles make contact with his strong face, you followed through before you watched his tall figure fall to the hardwood below.

“I’ll save you the trouble then” You stood over him as his hand cradled his jaw, moving it from side to side as his buddies rushed over. Turning on your heels, you began to walk out of the bar.

Stopping at the door, you turned around as you heard his mumbled curse words and insults directed towards you.

“Let’s go _____ I’ll take you home” Hoya offered coming to your aid as you nodded, letting you leave first Hoya watched your back as the guys helped your boyfriend from up off of the floor.

“Are you really leaving with him?!” Your boyfriend spat as you exited the bar

The End