Feelings

That Night

"Park Jinyoung, i think i'm inlove with you

Park Jinyoung, i think i'm inlove with you

Park Jinyoung, i think i'm inlove with you

He was just drunk Park Jinyoung. Get over it, you idiot.

He stood up and  went to their sala  "My head hurts." he saw Jackson lying on the couch. He smirked "Good for you then." Jackson massage his temple "Do we have any medicine for hangover?" Jinyoung opened their medicine kit and throw a tablet on Jackson's lap "Drink this after eating." Jackson pouted "Can you cook ramen for meee?" Jinyoung looked at him "NO."  Jackson pouted more, walked towards Jinyoung and hugged him "Pretty please? Pretty please?" Jinyoung chuckled "Okay! Okay! Just wait there." Jackson jumped like a kid and lied on the couch again. Jinyoung chuckled and  put the noodles on the pot of  boiling water. He was about to sit on the couch when he saw Mark opened the fridge, he can feel his heart beating so fast, so fast that he can't actually breathe. Mark saw him and smiled "Good morning, Jinyoungie."

Park Jinyoung, i think i'm inlove with you.

Jinyoung felt butterflies on his stomach he gulped and tried to calm down he ignored Mark and pretended to control the heat on the pan. "Ramen?" Mark asked, he can feel Mark's breathe on his neck and that sent shivers to his spine. "Yes, it's for Jackson." Jinyoung bit his lip. "Oh, alright." Mark walked towards the couch and the Tv. He stared at Mark and a gentle slap in the face brought him to senses.

You're right Jinyoung he was just drunk last night. He will never like you.

Jinyoung put 4 pieces of halved garlic cloves on the pot and tried to forget what happened last night.

--

"Can you cook ramen for meee?" Mark saw Jackson  and Jinyoung in the kitchen.

Jinyoung looked at Jackson "NO."

Good.

Jackson pouted more, walked towards Jinyoung and hugged him "Pretty please? Pretty please?"

What the Jackson, remove your ing hands on my Jinyoungie.

 Jinyoung chuckled "Okay! Okay! Just wait there." Jackson jumped like a kid and lied on the couch again.

Mark was so annoyed, he was so jealous but tried to keep his act cool. He decided to walked towards the fridge he saw Jinyoung staring at him looking so shocked and cheeks almost blushing.

Cute.

"Good morning, Jinyoungie." he showed Jinyoung his wide smile. Jinyoung turned his back on Mark and that made Mark giggle silently.

Park Jinyoung, you're driving me insane.

"Ramen?" he stared at Jinyoung he remembered Jackson hugging Jinyoung a while ago and tried to control himself because he wanna hug Jinyoung from behind too, he wanna kiss Jinyoung on the cheeks, he wanna cuddle with Jinyoung. Mark smiled because of the crazy thoughts on his mind but Mark's smile faded with Jinyoung's next words.

"Yes, it's for Jackson."

"Oh alright." Mark's mood shifted, he sat on the couch and the tv. He was so jealous that he wanna kick Jackson on the couch. Ofcourse, he remembered what happened last night. He confessed to Jinyoung but he didn't know what happened next. "Hyuuung, i'll eat this ramen!" He heard Yugyeom. Mark coughed "Don't eat that. It's for Jackson. Right, Jinyoung?" he looked at Jinyoung and paved his way to his room. Jackson chuckled "I guess someone's jelly."

 Mark didn't eat breakfast. His pride was so hurt that he decided to ignore Jinyoung the whole day.Jackson invited him to eat outside but he refused. He's not feeling well and he want to be alone.

----

Jinyoung was standing on the front door of Mark's room.  Mark was ignoring him the whole day, and he wanna ask Mark if what's wrong. He knocked three times and the door opened and there he saw Mark with no shirt on. "What?" Mark asked him, Jinyoung tried to not look on Mark's exposed skin "Uh-i just wanna check if you're okay because you didn't eat breakfast and lunch and it's already dinner so yeah. You're ignoring me the whole day and-- and.." Jinyoung stuttered " But i think you're fine so i'll just go back to my room hyung." Jinyoung was about to walk away when Mark grabbed his waist and pinned him on the wall. "Ya-hyung." Jinyoung looked down trying to avoid Mark's gaze. Mark stared at Jinyoung's eyes, nose and lips. "I'm jealous." Jinyoung's eyes widened "What?" Mark punched the wall "I said i'm jealous Park Jinyoung!" Mark leaned closer towards him. "Do you remember what happened last night?"

Park Jinyoung, i think i'm inlove with you.

Jinyoung's heart was pounding so fast when he remembered what happened last night again but he chose to lie "I- i don't remember." Mark cupped Jinyoung's cheeks and stared at his eyes "Look at me, look at me Jinyoung." Jinyoung looked at him. Mark smiled "Park Jinyoung, i think i'm inlove with you." Jinyoung froze again, he could feel the whole zoo on his stomach right now. They were still staring at each other "Remember now?" Mark asked him. "You're- you're just drunk last night, hyung." Mark chuckled "For jeez sake, i didn't get drunk last night Jinyoungie. What i said last night was real." Jinyoung looked down "Stop messing with my feelings,Mark!" Mark caressed Jinyoung's cheeks "I'm not playing with you Jinyoung. I ing like you, Jinyoungie.I like you so much that i wanna shout to the whole world that i'm inlove with you and i don't care what people will say." Jinyoung stared at Mark's eyes "But i don't like you."

Mark removed his arms on Jinyoung's waist he felt his heart stabbed many times. He laughed sarcastically "Alright, i know you don't. You remembered what happened last night and you just ignored it because you don't feel the same way. You thought i was drunk but you didn't ask me if i'm okay but you asked Jackson and even cooked ramen for him. I'm such a fool for falling inlove with you Jinyoung. I thought you feel the same way." Jinyoung hugged him "Hyung.. i don't like you." Mark didn't respond "I don't like you hyung.." Jinyoung  cupped Mark's cheeks "I  don't like you, i just don't. Because.." Jinyoung gasped "Because i love you and like is different from love." Mark was caught offguard he didn't know what to say. Jinyoung smiled " You don't know how much i care for you too. Everytime you kiss me on the cheeks, everytime you hug me from behind is just so beautiful. You don't know how i smile everytime i watch MARKJIN videos on youtube." Jinyoung laughed "I even subscribed secretly to a story i've read about us." Jinyoung leaned closer "I love you too, Mark Tuan."

I love you too, Mark Tuan.

I love you too, Mark Tuan.

Mark hugged Jinyoung so tight "Oh my god Park Jinyoung, you don't know how happy i am. I love you, i love you, i love you, i love you more" Jinyoung hugged him back "I love you most, Mark." Mark chuckled and held Jinyoung's hand "So, we are now dating." Jinyoung smiled "Yes we are, but let's just keep this a secret. Jaebum might kill us if he'll find out." Mark laughed and stared at Jinyoung still smiling. Jinyoung smiled back and pinched Mark's nose "What?" Mark pulled Jinyoung's waist "I can't believe you're mine now" Jinyoung smiled "Always yours, and always will be Mark."

 "Markjin forever?" Mark said while caressing Jinyoung's face "Forever." Jinyoung smiled back.

 

 

 

MARKJIN FOREVER! <3

So what's your thoughts about this chapter? Is it boring? Too cheesy? Haha sorry for some grammatical errors. English isn't my first language. I hope you understand. KEKE! Should i end this story? Or should i write more?  Uhh i love MARKJIN so much.  <3