Letting Go

That Night

The boys returned safely to Korea. Their schedule was really hectic because of their fanmeeting tours. They were so tired but didn't even regret a thing because they love to make their baby birds happy all over the world. When they arrived in their dorm they automatically rested and take a nap. "Jinyoungiiie.I miss you" Mark wrapped his arms on Jinyoungs waist.

I miss  you too Mark.

I miss you so damn much.

"Mark, i'm tired." Mark was shocked with Jinyoung's reaction these past few days, usually Jinyoung would poke his cheeks or smiled brightly whenever he did that. But he understand, Jinyoung is a human after all. He has mood swings "Okay" he removed his arms on Jinyoung's waist. Jinyoung sighed and walked towards his room. "Did you guys, fight?" Jackson asked while drying his wet hair. Mark just shrugged and walked passed him. Jackson hugged himself "Forever alone."

Mark was so clueless that Jinyoung is hurting. When Jinyoung entered his room, he sobbed and cried again. He want to hug Mark back, he want to kiss Mark and tell him he loves him so much.

"He already came this far and i hope that he would still continue to achieve his dreams. All i want for Mark is to be happy, he deserve so much more. I wanna see him grow, wanna see him marrying someone, i'm so happy that there is a special girl in his heart right now, all i wanted was for him to marry someone, having kids who resembles him a lot and they'll call me grandma."

He already has his decision. He'll end his relationship with Mark.

--

Jinyoung was sitting at the couch while watching a drama he was with Yugyeom "Hyung, you're really annoying you know." Jinyoung widened his eyes "Ya! Do you really wanna die?" Yugyeom chuckled and punched him lighlty. Jinyoung grabbed Yugyeom's waist and tickled him"Ya! Haha! Hyung! Haha! Ya!Ya!Ya! Ya! Ya!" Jinyoung chuckled "Are you singing Blackpink's Boombayah?" Mark smiled when he saw that Jinyoung and Yugyeom are fighting on the couch. He sat beside them and held Jinyoung's hand but Jinyoung stood up "I'm hungry." Jinyoung walked towards the kitchen leaving Mark. Yugyeom stared at Mark "Hyung? Did you fight?" Mark looked down "I don't know Yugyeom, i don't know." Yugyeom stretched his arms "Jinyoung hyung is really not in a good state these days." Mark looked at Jinyoung who is drinking a glass of water in the kitchen.

What's wrong with you, Park Jinyoung?

--

Later that night. Jinyoung was listening to a song while reading a book. He was distracting himself to forget about Mark, he decided to ignore Mark, he want Mark to be angry so that it will be easy for him to end their relationship.

We had the right love, at the wrong time.

"What the " Jinyoung cursed. He wants to distract himself but the lyrics of the song actually describe what he's feeling inside now.

Guess i always knew inside

I wouldn't love you for a long time

He already knows that it is impossible for Mark to love him back and he was just so happy that Mark felt the same about him. But in reality, he knows what would happen. Their relationship will not last. A tear suddenly drop on his eyes again.

Those dreams of yours

Are shining on distant shores

He was really close with Mark since their trainee days. He would teach Mark Korean language and Mark woud teach him the basics of english language. He knows that Mark has many dreams. He chuckled when he reminisce those days. He fell inlove with Mark during those days. They would hang out, eat together, eat ice cream together, those moments were so precious.

And if they're calling you again

I have no right to make you stay

And that laugh turned into sobs again. He closed his book and lied on his bed "Ma-rk."

Somehere down the road

Our roads are gonna cross again

It doesn't really matter when

Jinyoung sobbed "I love y--"

But somehere down the road

He can't mutter a single word because his heart aches so much and he just wanted to cry.

He doesn't want to end his relationship with Mark but he have to.

I know that heart of yours

Will come to see

He saw Mark's picture on his drawer and he hugged it so tight while crying "I'm sorry."

That you belong with me

--

Mark tried to figure out what did he did to make Jinyoung ignore him. Jinyoung was so busy because of his upcoming movie and they often see each other. Jinyoung was so cold to him, he isn't sweet to him anymore, he miss the old Jinyoung so bad."Urgh!" he ruffled his hair. Mark opened his instagram account and saw some pictures of him and Jinyoung looking so sweet with hashtag #MarkJin #MarkjinIsReal. He chuckled and clicked the heart button.

And the Markjin fandom goes wild.

"Mark! Did you just--" Jackson looked at Mark and Mark just chucked. "You're insane Mark!" Jackson laughed. Mark continued to laugh "You're just jealous." Jackson pouted and leaned closer "Yes i am because i loved you first." Mark throwed a pillow on Jackson's face and walked away. "MARKIEPOOOH! I LOVE YOOOOOU! DO YOU REMEMBER?! MARKSOOOOOOON OR NEEEEEVER!" Jackson yelled. Mark just chuckled and he suddenly receive a text.

From: Jinyoungiie My Peach <3

Let's meet. Same place. I'll be waiting for you here.

Mark smiled and rushly went where his precious Jinyoung was.

---

Mark saw Jinyoung sitting in front of the lake "Jinyoungiiiie!" he called Jinyoung.

Jinyoung saw saw Mark smiling so brightly in front of him. Mark hugged him "I missed you. I missed you so much." he looked down and bit his lips.

"Mark."

Mark cupped his cheeks and smiled "Yes baby?"

He stared at Mark. Mark was smiling so brightly. He felt so guilty. He gulped.

NO JINYOUNG.

YOU HAVE TO END THIS.

"Jinyoungiie?" Mark called him again.

Jinyoung removed Mark's hand on his cheeks and told him the words that he doesn't want to mutter.

"Let's end this Mark."

Mark stared at Jinyoung  "What do you mean?"

Jinyoung looked away.

"Let's break up. I'm so tired of you."

I love you Mark, remember that.

Mark can't believe what Jinyoung is saying. He his lips and smiled.

"You are just kidding right?"

 Jinyoung gulped "No Mark. I'm not kidding. Let's-- let's break up."

Mark was silent for seconds and tears started falling on his cheeks.

"Jinyoung, what--what did i do wrong?"

Jinyoung can't look at Mark's eyes right now. Mark was literally crying in front of him. He looked away.

"I just realized that our relationship is going nowhere. And what if the media founds out? Our image will be ruined."

Mark chuckled sarcastically "Really Jinyoung? Really? I told you already that i don't care what other people

 will say. Jinyoung, i love you."

Jinyoung bit his lip "Let's just move on and forget each oth--

"What the Park Jinyoung! You know you are my happiness.Don't tell me to move on and forget you just like that" Mark held his hand. "Don't leave me.." Mark was crying while staring at Jinyoung "Don't leave me please."

Jinyoung's heart was aching he can't stand to see Mark like this. He was about to cry but controled his feelings. He was a great actor indeed.

"I have to go Mark" Jinyoung stood up but Mark grabbed his waist and hugged him.

"No, Jinyoung please. Don't leave me like this. I thought you love me? You and i forever right? Markjin forever right? This is a joke right? You're just being savage right now right?" Mark's voice was cracking he hugged Jinyoung so tight.

Tears started falling on Jinyoungs eyes he bit his lip.

"Take your hands off of me Mark."

Mark cried even more. "I don't want to."

Jinyoung forcefully removed Mark's hand on his waist.

"Tell me you don't love me Jinyoung, tell me you don't love me anymore."

Jinyoung sighed and wiped his tears. He stared at Mark.

I love you Mark.

"I don't love you anymore Mark."

Mark smiled and wiped his tears.

"I hate you Jinyoung, i ing hate you."

Mark walked away.

Just as Mark walked away Jinyoung broke down. He kneeled and cried so hard

"Ma--rk.. Ma-rk i love you.. I will never get tired of you Ma-rk--I'm sorry.. Mark.-I'm sorry."

He was shocked when he saw JB in front of him.

"Hyung.." Jb didn't mutter a single word. He just let Jinyoung cry over his shoulders. Jb knows what happened, he knows that Jinyoung is hurting, he knows that Jinyoung wants Mark happiness.

--

Mark was drinking at a club. He was still crying, he can't believe that Jinyoung broke up with him. He drank and drank until his vision gets blurry. "Mark?" It was Taehyung. Mark smiled "Oh Taehyung!" Taehyung looked at Mark "Are you okay hyung?" Mark chuckled "Taehyung, my heart. It hurts." He started crying again. Taehyung panicked "Hyung, ohmygod. Should i call the cops or the mental hospital?" Mark was still crying so hard "Hyung hey! okay. Wait here. I will tell our driver to drive you home."

Yugyeom, Bambam, Jackson, Youngjae and Jb comforted Jinyoung. Jb told them everything and told them not to spill anything from Mark. They were comforting Jinyoung when suddenly a drunk Mark appeared "Hey yah!"

"Hyung! Go to your room hurry!" Youngjae instructed.

Jackson and Jb hold Mark's body because he wanna go to Jinyoung.

"COME ON GUYS CHILL. I KNOW THIS IS JUST A PRANK. YOU ARE JUST PULLING A PRANK ON ME RIGHT? JINYOUNG WILL NEVER BREAK UP WITH ME. JINYOUNG! COME HERE. " Mark looked so pathetic. "WHERE'S THE CAMERA? THERE'S A HIDDEN CAMERA RIGHT?" He was laughing and crying at the same time.

Jinyoung looked away and cried. He hates himself. He was so selfish. He walked towards his room.

"You are my happiness."

He rememebered what Mark told him.

No Mark, i'm not good enough for you.

He shut his door and cried even more.

Just because i let you go, doesn't mean i wanted too.

--

Come on, let's cry together. Huhu

My Markjin heart :( T.T