First Date

That Night

Mark sneeked in at Jinyoung's room he found Jinyoung sleeping on his bed with his mouth slighly open. Mark chuckled, he leaned closer "Jinyoungiiie" He whispered at Jinyoung's ears. "My Jinyoungie, wake up." He poked Jinyoung's cheeks. "Hmm?" Jinyoung rubbed his eyes and sat. Mark found Jinyoung's act just so so cute he kissed Jinyoung's lips. Jinyoung's eyes widened "Ya-" Mark laughed "You're just so cuute, i can't help it." Jinyoung smiled "So, why are you here?" Mark raised his eyebrows "Why? Can't i go to my boyfriend's room?" That made Jinyoung's heart flutter. "Ofcourse you can. I'm all yours." Mark smirked and stared at Jinyoung like his preying his food while his lips "All mine you say." He moved closer to Jinyoung. Jinyoung coughed "Ya! Stop staring like that." Mark laughed "Come on, dress up. Let's date."  "It's already midnight Mark, let's just sleep." Jinyoung rest his head on Mark's arms. "Please?" Mark pouted. "Let's just sleep" Jinyoung yawned and closed his eyes. "Jinyoungiie. Pleeease?" Mark pleaded. Jinyoung gave up, who could resist Mark Tuan's charms? "Okay, just give me a minute." Jinyoung flashed Mark a sweet smile.

Mark brought Jinyoung to a place where he always go when he want to relax away from the cameras and fans. "Wow, Mark! This is so beautiful." Jinyoung was so amazed with the scenery. Mark stared at Jinyoung "Yes, it is." It was his dream to bring Jinyoung here, and now his dream already came true. They lie down on the grass, Jinyoung's head was on Mark's chest and Mark's arms was wrapped on Jinyoung's waist. Mark leaned closer, Jinyoung could feel the hit of Mark's sweet breath he closed his eyes and the moment Mark touched Jinyoung's lips he felt so electrified.They kissed passionately, lips to lips, toungue to tounge, they could feel each other's heartbeat. Mark grabbed Jinyoung's neck to kiss him deeper. Jinyoung Mark's hair as he welcomed Mark's toungue on his mouth. They kissed for a long time and they both had to catch their breath, and it took a minute for them to say anything to each other. Mark smiled and hugged Jinyoung "I could live like this forever." "But we have to work you, idiot." Jinyoung uttered. Mark chuckled and pinched Jinyoung's cheeks " There you go again, so savage as ever!"

They came back to their dorm and they were surprised when they saw JB standing outside. Jinyoung gulped "Jb hyung, why are you here?" Jb glared at them "I noticed that you aren't in your rooms. Where the hell did the two of you go?" Mark and Jinyoung stared at each other "We--" Jinyoung said. "We went to the convenience store." Mark interrupted. Jinyoung smiled "Uh yeah! We went there!" Jb raised his eyebrows "Alright, go inside we have many things to do tomorrow" Mark and Jinyoung just nodded and went inside the dorm. "Go to your room now. Thank you for the time." Jinyoung whispered making sure that Jb won't hear a word. "Anything for my Jinyoungie." Mark smiled and wiggled his eyebrows. Jinyoung laugh "Okay, goodnight." He was about to lock the door of his room when Mark gave him a peck on the lips "Goodnight." Jinyoung was so shocked he looked around, worried that JB saw it. He punched Mark's arms lighlty. Mark chuckled and entered his room.

 

This is kinda boring right? Haha please forgive meee :(