Bittersweet

That Night

It was a hot afternoon when they arrived on L.A. Mark was so excited to meet his parents, siblings, friends and relatives again. Jinyoung smiled when he saw Mark's happy face, he know that Mark loves his family and he missed them so much.  Mark caught him staring "Why are you staring like that? I might melt" he pinched Jinyoung's nose. Jinyoung smiled showing that famous wrinkles at the corner of his eyes "Should i stare at anyone instead? I heard there are many hot girls here." Mark frowned, he knows that Jinyoung is really attractive and there are many girls that wanted his attention "Ya! So you like girls now?" Jinyoung laughed and punched Mark's chest lightly "Ofcourse i like girls. I even kissed someone recently and you even watch it." Jinyoung was just joking, he loves to tease Mark even before. "Okay then, kiss them all you want." Mark was kinda pissed but Jinyoung leaned closer and kissed him on the cheeks. Mark was shooked "Ya!You--" Jinyoung ran away and Mark chased him. JB saw them and he grabbed Jinyoung's wrist  "Ya!You two, will you please stop being lovey dovey towards each other? Yes we're not in Korea but jeez please put on your minds that there are still some fans here." Mark raised his eyebrows "Okay mommy." JB widened his eyes "YA!"

--

"Ohmygod Mark, we've missed you!" Mark's mom hugged him. "I miss you too, mom." Mark hugged her back. He really missed her mom, he envy the other members every holidays because they had a chance to spent their holidays together with their family and he was just left alone in the dorm together with Jackson sometimes. He almost teared up while hugging his mom. "Aigoo our poor baby.Don't cry okay?" her mom cupped his cheeks. Mark smiled and nodded. He saw his dad and hugged him too "I missed you dad." his dad hugged him back "I miss you too son.Sorry for spreading all your baby pictures i just missed you." Mark chucked his dad became a part of the baby birds fandom with his hillarious replies on twitter and tweets about him. He also hugged his sister and brother, Mark was so happy that he wanna stop the time. Jinyoung smiled while watching Mark with his family. They are just so adorable to watch. Mark introduced his co members to his family once again. This isn't their first time to meet they've already met before. "Aigoo, Jinyoung ah. I saw you on the drama. You did a good job." Mark's mother praised Jinyoung. "Thank you omonim." Jinyoung smiled and bowed. Mark smiled, he wanna introduce Jinyoung as his lover but he knows that this isn't the right time yet or else her mother will have a heart attack knowing that his handsome son is dating a gorgeous man. Mark chuckled out of nowhere. "You okay lil bro?" his sister asked him. He just nodded and continued to laugh. They members had dinner with Mark's family. They talked about their schedules, routines, shared some stories and Jackson tried to tease Jinyoung and Mark many times saying that Mark has someone special in his right now. "Really?Who is the lucky girl? Is she pretty? y?" his dad asked. JB coughed and glared at Jackson. Jackson giggled and acted innocently. They were still having their conversation when a pretty girl showed up. Mark smiled seeing the girl he stood up and greeted her "Hi, Jessica."

Jinyoung felt something on his chest. The girl was really pretty, Mark and Jessica looked so good together. Jessica hugged Mark and Mark hugged her back too. "You still look so handsome. I brought something for you." Mark smiled "And you still look so pretty as always. What did you bring?" Jessica raised a bottle "Tanan! You're favorite jam!" Mark smiled widely "Oh my god. Thank you for this!" Jessica cupped Mark's cheeks "Anything for my favorite GOT7 member!" Jb, Youngjae,Bambam,Jakson and Yugyeom looked at Jinyoung. Jinyoung just smiled and acted cool though inside his heart is really aching. Jessica noticed them "Hi!" The members greeted her back. Jessica looked at Jinyoung and smiled "Jinyoung, can i have a picture with you?" Jinyoung nodded "Yes, ofcourse."

---

"Hyung? Are you okay?" Youngjae approached Jinyoung. Jinyoung was sitting outside alone, he knows that Mark's heart only belonged to him but there's something that is bothering him. "I'm okay Youngjae." Youngjae patted Jinyoung's shoulders "Come on hyung, i know you're not." Jinyoung just shrugged and stared at Jessica and Mark from a far, they were laughing and teasing each other "They look good together right?" Youngjae looked at their direction and sighed "Hyung.." Jinyoung looked up at the sky "Do you think this is right? Mark has a great family, a good background, he has so many dreams. He deserve so much more.." He bit his lip "He deserves to be happy.. he deserves to be love by someone.someone better.." Youngjae squuezed Jinyoung's shoulders "Don't think like that hyung." Jinyoung laughed sarcastically "I don't know Youngjae ah- i just don't.

--

The boys decided to sleep on Mark's home because it is already past midnight. Jinyoung was on his way to his room when he saw Mark's mom "Goodnight omonim" he bowed down. Mark's mom smiled and patted his shoulder "Sleep well alright?" Jinyoung smiled "Yes i will. Thank you for  taking care of us." Mark's mom smiled back "No worries, you know we are really thankful to all of you for taking care of our son. He already came this far and i hope that he would still continue to achieve his dreams. All i want for Mark is to be happy, he deserve so much more. I wanna see him grow, wanna see him marrying someone, i'm so happy that there is a special girl in his heart right now, all i wanted was for him to marry someone, having kids who resembles him a lot and they'll call me grandma."

And that will never be me.

Jinyoung's heart shattered into pieces while hearing those words. He will never be enough. Jinyoung gulped and felt so guilty. He knows that a mother knows best when it comes to his son. His heart is already breaking but he chose not to show his feelings. Not in front of Mark's mom. He just nodded and smiled "Ofcourse he'll marry someone, he will-- marry a girl who would cherish him forever. He will have kids.." Jinyoung paused  "He will--be a responsible husband to his wife .Mark is so special, he is so lovable, he deserves to be happy."

I don't deserve you Mark.

You deserve someone better.

I don't want to ruin your happiness.

I have to let you go.

--

When Jinyoung entered his room he automatically cried. "Sorry Mark, i'm sorry" he was crying so hard. He really loved Mark, every moment with Mark is so precious, he doesn't want to lose Mark but he doesn't want to be selfish. He checked his phone and smiled when he saw his lockscreen it was him and Mark during their first date.

 Mark smiled and hugged Jinyoung "I could live like this forever." "But we have to work you, idiot." Jinyoung muttered. 

Mark chuckled and pinched Jinyoung's cheeks " There you go again, so savage as ever!"

Those moments were really memorable. Tears started to fall on his eyes again. He bit his lips while crying avoiding to make any sound. "Jinyoungiiie." he heard Mark knocking on the door. He wiped his tears and fix himself and opened the door. As soon as he saw Mark's face he hugged him so tight. Mark smiled "Missed me that much?" Jinyoung didn't say anything he just want to cherish this moment. Mark noticed that Jinyoung's eyes are red and swollen 'Hey!Are you crying?" Jinyoung widened his eyes "No! Why would i cry?" Jinyoung is just so cute, Mark kissed him on the lips and carried him to the bed "Ya!" Jinyoung protested. "Why are you crying?" Mark asked him again. "I said i didn't." They were just staring at each other without saying any word. "Jinyoungiie, promise me that you won't leave me okay? Promise me that you will always be here on my side" Jinyoung gulped.

I'm sorry Mark.

Jinyoung smiled "Promise me that you will always remember that whatever happens i love you alright? I love you Mark--i love you. I love you so much." Jinyoung can't hide it anymore. He broke drown. Tears started falling on his eyes "Jinyoungiie, is there any problem?" Mark looked so worried.Jinyoung just hugged him and continued sobbing "I just love you Mark, i love you so much. I want you to be happy. I want your happiness. Just remember that okay?" Mark caressed Jinyoung's back "Sssh stop crying. I love you too okay? I love you Park Jinyoung.I love you so much.Only you."

 

I have to let you go not because i don't love you, but because me loving you will never be enough.