Confession

That Night

Got7 members had a mini celebration because their recent comeback was a complete success. Jyp treated them in a private cozy place. All of them were already drunk. "Yaaaaa!" Jb pouted. We all know that Jb doesn't like to do aegyo but when he is drunk he is really a cutie pie. "Eeew hyuuung!" Bambam hissed. "Bambam my baby kiss meeee" Jackson leaned closer towards Bambam. "Eeeew! Stop will you." Bambam complained, removing Jackson's arms on his waist. "You're so hard to get Kunpimook!" Jackson yelled causing Yugyeom to laugh "Yaaa! Just date already!" Yugyeom danced almost kissing the floor. "Yaa!Yaa! Hyung what are you doing?!" Younjae yelled at Jaebum. "Sunshine sunshine you are my sunshine." Jaebum sang while throwing finger hearts at Youngjae.

Jinyoung laughed while looking at the already drunk members  "These guys, seriously. " Mark stared at Jinyoung. The way Jinyoung smile showing that wrinkles at the corner of his eyes is so beautiful that Mark couldn't held but to stare. "Jinyoungiie." Mark called Jinyoung. "Yes hyung?" Jinyoung answered. "Aren't you drunk?" Mark asked him. Jinyoung shrugged "I'm not. What about you?" Mark smiled he stared at Jinyoung's plump lips. "I think i am." Jinyoung gulped. Markeu's face is so sensual right now, tbh. "Want me to buy instant ramen for you?" Mark held Jinyoung's hand "No, stay here. Please."

Jinyoung felt butterflies on his stomach when Mark held his hand. "Hyung, you're really drunk." Mark leaned closer towards Jinyoung. Their faces is just inches apart right now. "Jinyoungiiie." Mark smiled and cupped Jinyoung's cheeks. "I hate you Jinyoungie." Jinyoung raised his eyebrows, his cheeks are already pink. "Wh-why?" Mark smiled and his lips and pulled Jinyoung's waist "You are so beautiful..I want to kiss you right now." Mark stared at Jinyoung's lips. Jinyoung panicked "Ya ya hyung!" Mark laughed he caressed Jinyoung's face "I hate it when I saw comments on my SNS about you and Jackson saying that Jinson is real. I hate it when people ship you and Jb. I hate the fact that i was really jealous when i saw someone kissed you on your recent drama. I hate this feeling. Why do i always think about you? Why do I always long for you?" Jinyoung froze hearing Marks' words. "Jinyoungie, you don't know how much i care for you. I know this is wrong but.." Mark looked at Jinyoung eyes "Park Jinyoung, I think i'm inlove with you."

 

Kyaaaaa! Should i continue this story or nah? I just wrote this out of nowhere. So yeah. Hahaha 😉

[I wrote another chapteeeer, hope you like it :) ]