Chapter 1 - First day back.

Matching My Half

Chapter I - First day back.

Tao, Luhan and Kyungsoo made their way through the halls to their English class. They always went early so they could catch up with Jackson, he was part of their pack. But before that could happen, They had to stop at Tao's locker.

The three shared the one locker because Luhan and Kyungsoo can't protect themselves from the alphas that inhabit the school. 

As they gathered their books for the day a hand shut Tao's locker.

"Hey there Sugar!" The notorious playboy of the school, Himchan, Said. 

Everyone knew Himchan was almost in Love with Tao. The Younger's consistent rejection was nothing. Himchan was determined to mark Tao, Even though To him Tao was another alpha.

"Himchan. What is it you want?" Tao asked.

Himchan was a tall male (about the same height as Tao), He kept his dark coloured hair as many people thought the dark, smoldering colours did him justice. And, well, No one will deny it... He's fit as .

"Straight-forward. I like it. I want a date. With you." He said in reply, adding a flirtatious wink to prove his somewhat alternative motives. 

"Himchan, No." Tao said, as he grabbed Luhan and Kyungsoo and they made their way to English.

when they arrived, Jackson was preparing for his lesson.

"Jackie Chan*! Help us." Luhan said.

"Seriously, Stop calling me that. And why should I help?" Jackson replied.

"Because you love us!" Kyungsoo laughed.

"True... true. Anyway, What is it you need help with?"

"Himchan is hitting on Tao again. Are the alpha phenomenon pills not working?" Luhan asked.

Jackson sniffed at Tao nape (It's where the sweet spot of all shifter's are) and all he smelt were alpha phenomenons.

"The Pills are working fine. It may just be because Tao is kinda like a panda... An angry, murderous but still kinda cute panda." Jackson expressed.

Tao just sat in his seat, lazily. A dreamy look drifted onto his face. His mind wandering and going into his personal mind palace. 

He began to see himself settling down, with a nice Alpha or Beta, having pups and living in China. He had a constant wish to go home; and that's why this summer he had.

Kyungsoo, Luhan and Tao all headed back to China two days before summer began and had not returned till late last night. 

It was nice to see the family and be reunited with old friends. 

In fact, a few of their pack mates would be joining them in Korea for schooling in just under a week.

Amongst them was their beloved and precious unicorn, Yixing. He was ditsy but quite smart, he believed the unicorn's exist and that they just like to play hide and seek with us. 

It's one of the many things they all loved about Lay.

"ZITAO! TAO!!" He heard Jackson call.

"Oh yes? Sorry sir." He said, realising that the lesson had started and his mane was being marked down as present.

"I hope something important was on your mind. Please pay attention." Jackson instructed.

"Yes sir." Tao replied, nervously.

The roll call went on and soon Jackson began teaching. 

Narrative writing. That was today's topic.

They had to create a story, even if it was only a paragraph or a whole six pages they had to read it to the class.

Again, Tao was picked on to read.

His story was about a boy and his two younger brothers being chased away from home. The boy was named Kris, his height towering over Tao and his beautiful brown hair were enough of a description to keep the class entertained. 

"Kai and Sehun had lept in to help their brother defend their newly created pack, protecting the pup they named Jimin. It was at this point when a bright red furred wolf scratched Kris right down the left side of upper arm. Kai rushed over, still holding Jimi, and teleportated them away, he left Jimin with Kris and went back for Sehun." Tao said, looking around he saw all of his class mates waiting to hear what happened to Kris.

"The last thing Kris expected was Jimin shifting into his human form. A younger child, with luscious brown hair, shining a million and one shades in the sun, and hi beautiful blue eyes staring right into his soul. Jimin began to sing, his voice drawing power to his hands,having been placed over Kris' heart and giving him the ability to heal Kris' wound, despite it being a deep and near fatal cut. It quickly healed up and Jimin, who relaxed next to Kris, soon fell asleep. Kai and Sehun quickly joined once they had returned. The four were a pack and they were never going to leave each others side." Tao finished.

"Tao that was beautiful. A very well written and well thought out story line." Jackson praised.

Soon after this praise the bell went indicating that it was time for the next lesson.

Tao day continued without a problem.

Luhan, dispite being the eldest of the trio, was in all of their classes. Not because he was a bad student, but because he requested that he stay by Tao and Kyungsoo's side. He would often have panic attacks when left alone with an alpha, just imagine him in a class with 15 of them.

"Tao, your story in English today sounded like you created our dream men." Kyungsoo smiled.

"Really? Cause I made them up." He laughed.

"Well they made up anymore. Kris, Kai and Sehun are real students joining the school the same day as Xing.... And they are exactly like how you discribed them, Tao." Luhan said.

"Well then... This year is going to be intresting." Kyungsoo and Tao laughed. 

The trio stayed in their special place, the roof top garden, for the rest of the day as they only had four lessons on a Wednesday. 

-----

Tao: Hey!!!!! 

So Issy said we can do her A/n's if we wanted to and I said I'd go first. 

So the updates will be like this; Small bits being written then more added gradually until Issy feels like it's ready.

Also she's in her exam year he exams don't start till May but she'll have to buckle down (She failed math. The grading system in England changed and she got a grade 2. That's like a D or an E). So the updates will be irregular and hopefully she'll gt more down for you when she has time.

From all of us here, We want to wish us the Merriest of Christmases and For those of you whom do not celebrate Christmas; Happy holidays. It is a time for good wishes and peace amongst men. 

I hop you enjoyed this update, if you did, subcribe! It really helps to get the chapters out. If you upvote this as well it's appreciated. You don't have to but this seems to be shameless Self advertising time.

Bye!!!

ps. *Jackie Chan - the nickname givend to Jackson by the trio as he can do martial arts. (idk if he actually does but in this story he does). If it seems kinda racist, it's not. I swear!!! 

I actually Love Jackie Chan and I love Jackson so please just go with it for now. Thanks!!!