Chapter 2 - It's going down for real.

Matching My Half

Chapter II - It's going down for real.

Thursday was the next day, Tao only had two lesson today, but he had two periods of Wushu practice. 

As he sat through Maths, which happened to be his last lesson for today, He saw a teacher leading a group of boys around. He knew one of the boys instantly. It was Yixing. 

Tao mind linked him.

"Yixing!! look to your left!" 

"OH MY GOD! TAOZI!!! HI!"

"Gege, not so loud. You'll give me a headache."

"Oops, sorry! I have to go! catch up with me later okay?"

"Okay!" 

This small conversation ended up making maths alright. 

-at break- 

Now, Tao, Luhan and Kyungsoo were on the hunt for their friend. When out of nowhere Tao was taken down.

"TAOZI!!" Lay screamed as he jumped the other. 

This scream drew the attention of basically everyone around them.

"Gege, please. Get off." The youngest gasped.

"Oh .. sorry!" He said, pushing himself up then giving Tao a hand.

"Luhannie, Kyungie! I've missed all of you!" Lay said. 

"We've missed you too Xing, despite spending all summer with you and Baek." Kyungsoo said. 

"Yeah, well Baekhyun and I decided we wanted to join you guys here in Korea, he is working at a cafe, we should go see him later." Yixing laughed.

"What cafe?" Luhan asked.

"Ummm... I think it's called Xoxo." Xing replied with a dumbfounded look.

"WE HAVE TO SEE BAEK!!! He works for the top chef in all of Korea, Kim Xiumin. No one but his mate knows his real name. Plus the bubble tea there is really good." Luhan fangirled.

"Gege, if you ask to be shown around the gym after this break, You'll see me in there." Tao said.

Many of the other students around the group looked utterly bewildered. They had know idea what the conversation was about since the four were talking in rapid fire Mandarin. 

"Okay!! Well I have to go, I need to find Kris, Jongin and Sehun. They are my group for our tour. Bye Guys!" Yixing said as he headed towards the main reception. 

"Bye Xing!" the trio called. 

-After break- 

Kyungsoo and Luhan were in Food design and Fashion design respectively. These two classes were filled with other omegas. Luhan would be fine.

Tao headed to the gym changing rooms, so that he could work out in something more convenient. 

That outfit happend to be grey sweat pants and a black vest shirt. He took off his chocker and wrapped it round his ankle. Just to make sure no one would see that he's an omega. He slipped on his black converse and headed to the gymnasium. 

He had dropped his staff off this morning and placed it where he did every day. After retrieving it, He hooked his phone up to the speakers in the Gym and selected his training playlist, Then he began.

"And this is our Gym..." The teacher from earlier said. "Excuse me! Your meant to be in class." He called to Tao.

"Sir my classes are over. I have two classes on a Thursday and then I train here till Fourth lesson ends. Seeing as I'm the only student here who has trained for main years in a deadly martial art, the school allows me to train in here on Thursdays." Tao replied. 

"I apologise Mr Huang. I forgot that you train in here." The Teacher voiced.

"Hey Tao!" Yixing said.

"You know each other?" The teacher asked.

"Yeah. We are from the same Pack, Xing is one of my best friends, he has been since we were kids!" Tao answered. 

"Mr Huang could you give us a demonstration?" The teacher asked.

"Sure but I don't really like to demonstrate without knowing names."

"Ah yes. of course. I am Mr Kim, many students know me as Suho though. Boys, introduced yourselves." Suho said

"I'm Kim Jongin, though everyone calls me Kai. I'm 22" The tanned one said. His hair was a peculiar shade of red. His eyes were very kind though. 

"I'm Oh Sehun. I'm 21." The palest of them said. Sehun's hair was a magnitude of colours. It quite literally looked like a rainbow threw up his head. He also seemed to have a resting face.

"I'm Kris Wu, I'm 23, turning 24 in November, and I'm a basketball player." The Tallest said.  

Now Sehun and Kai had to be about 5"11 give or take because Kris towered over them. He could easily be at least 6". His blonde hair and deep brown eyes showed a sense of beauty in his dead looking face.

"Well, I'm Huang Zitao, I'm 23 and if you may take your seats I shall proceed with a demonstration of my ability." Tao said.

He wandered over to his phone and restarted the playlist. He watched as Everyone sat down to see him do his thing. 

When the music began, He took his staff and did the routine he'd been practicing for many months now. When it ended, the sound of clapping resonated through the Gymnasium. 

"You should probably continue the Tour, sir. Thank you for dropping by." Tao suggested.

"No problem! And you are right! We shall continue on!" Suho said.

"Bye Tao!" Yixing said.

"Bye Xing, lemme know when you're done then all four of us will go see Baek." Tao called.

Yixing nodded and ran off.

"Bye Zitao." The other three said.

"Bye!" He smiled.

When they were gone, Tao looked at his Ankle.

His pendant was red hot, and leaving a mark. It had never done something like this before. He decided that now would be a good time to shower and then eat. So he headed back to the changing rooms and began changing when he was suddenly pushed into a wall.

"What is your pendant?" It was Kris. Tao didn't know what to say as his bare chest was pushed against the cold, stone wall. "Show me your pendant!" He demanded. 

Tao reached down to his ankle and unhooked his chocker and placed it in Kris' hands.

"Well, well, well. Looks like I've found my other half. My Tattoo* was burning when I was around you and I'm pretty sure this little baby was too." He said, hooking the chocker back round Tao's neck. 

"Please.... Kris, Don't mark me." Tao pleaded.

"I'm not going to just yet." Kris replied. "But you are gonna be my boyfriend." He finished.

"M-me?" Tao stuttered.

"Yes. shall I rephrase it? Zitao, as your pendant matches both my tattoo and my pendant, Will you be my boyfriend?"

Tao didn't know what to say. But somehow he muttered out a 'yes'.

"We'll learn about each other as we go. I'll see you around... Babe." Kris said. 

Tao was in deep .

And It's going down for real....

--------

Luhan: Hey Guys! It's my turn to do an A/n.

So we know Issy put out a chapter other day but she had an idea and just couldn't stop writing. So here's chapter Two of Matching My Half. 

I think Kris is kinda scary like this, and Oh my poor baby Tao! *Smothering Tao with hugs* Hopefully Me and Kyungsoo can find our mates! :c 

Anyway! Thanks to all the subs Without you none of this is possible. Please comment below if you liked these chapters and Issy will reply! 

I have to go now! Bye!!! ^-^ 

 

 P.s. *Tattoo- All alphas have a tattoo matching their personal pendant. (in story: Tao does have a tattoo but it's on his left shoulder) When They have Physical exams, Tao is listed as N/a (Not available) for his ranking, this means he is undetermined in what role he has yet. 

It is common for wolves to also discover their role later in life.