Chapter 3- Not So Lowkey.

Matching My Half

Chapter III - Not So Low Key.

The shock from his encounter with Kris, shook Tao up. To be honest, When you are both a  Tao: Hey!!) and an omega, everything an alpha does freaks you out unless you know you can take them down.

Tao look at the tattoo adoring his left shoulder, the dragon symbol inked on his skin and the wolves, five of them - ranging in colour from White to brown to red to black and grey- represented him and his friends. He never regretted getting the ink, but when omegas get tattooed and alphas get tattooed they use different ink. The ink used for alphas has a special combination of ingredients to make it burn slightly when they are near their other half; with omegas, it's just normal tattoo ink. 

", he joins with Xing.. same day. WHAT IF HE'S IN MY CLASSES? WHAT IF HIMCHAN TRIES FLIRTING WITH ME AGAIN?!" Tao thought, the sudden realisation rushing through him. He would be found out. 

THIS WAS GONNA TO BE SO HUMILIATING! 

Tao just grabbed his bags and stuff from the bench and went into a cubical - more specifically, the last one were the light above it wasn't working and no one but Tao went in. After being sure no one would see him at all, Tao pulled his knees up to his chest and cried. He was always so self-contained, he hated showing emotions to his friends, Luhan worried too much, but Kyungsoo was like an over-protective mother. This was how he had to live. 

Tao made sure to keep his phone on silent and he just stayed in the damn cubical until school was over. 

-after school-

Tao pulled out his phone to see how many missed calls he had.

Missed calls:

Kyungsoo : 427

Luhan: 9

Xing: 5

Baek: 1

427 missed calls from Kyungsoo and another was coming in. Tao swiped the button to answer the call.

"YOU LITTLE !!! WHERE THE ARE YOU?! I'M WORRIED SICK! HAS AN ALPHATOUCHED YOU IN A BAD PLACE? DID YOU SAY STOP? ANSWER ME GOD DAMN IT! HUANG ZITAO!!" Was the first thing he was greeted with.

"Kyungsoo hyung, chill out. I'm okay. I'm sorry I missed your calls but I.... kinda fell asleep in a tree." Tao said, lying...poorly.

"YOU DID NOT FALL ASLEEP IN A ING TREE! WE LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR YOU!" Kyungsoo screamed.

"Actually there's this tree at the very far back left side of the school and I fell asleep in that. I like to go there after practice and just cool off sometimes." Tao replied.

"Oh. Okay. Well Come home, Baekhyun is here and he wants to see you!" Kyungsoo said, now relaxing. 

There is a tree in the back left corner of the school. It's a huge ever green and many people don't see it because most of the class rooms are north facing. Tao does actually go there as well and it's his little safe place. His little slice of heaven.

After hanging up on Kyungsoo, Tao began his journey back to his condo.

-At his condo-

"TAOZI! NEVER EVER GO OFF LIKE THAT WITHOUT TELLING US EVER AGAIN!" Baekhyun screamed as he jumped the taller boy.

"Why the is everyone jumping on me?" He thought. 

Baekhyun had changed since they left. His hair was now a dark plum going into black, and his eyelids had been lined with eyeliner, giving him a dangerous but yet fabulous look. 

Kyungsoo had his nose in either a John Green book or one of the Twilight books. He had been taken to books after one of his class mates got beaten the out of for calling Twilight a work of genius... And here's the shock- Jackson beat the out of this person. 

Luhan and Yixing were catching about anime varying from Attack on Titan to Yuri on ice. The two just had that bond. That shared love of anime and yes, they own body pillows.

"Okay Guys!" Baekhyun yelled, "I wanna know if you lot have found your mates yet?" He said plopping himself next to Kyungsoo on the green bean-bag. 

"Nope." Was all he got out of Kyungsoo.

"Not yet. But hopefully it's soon!" Luhan giggled.

"Well, I think he is." Xing blushed.

"Details!" The other four sprang into action.

"Well, He's smart, cute, good looking and his personality is stupid but so ing sweet. He's a teacher at the school." Yixing chirped. 

"Oh, is that that Suho guy?" Tao asked.

"Wait, Mr Kim? As in like fashion design teacher and Basically the school's ONLY beta teacher?" Luhan asked.

"Oh yeah! he teaches you doesn't he Lu?" Tao said. Yixing nodded to what both Luhan and I had said.

It wasn't until about 9pm that Baekhyun and Yixing left to go home, and the trio could have their peace and quiet. 

"Tao? aren't you gonna eat?" Luhan asked.

"I'm not hungry today. I think I might be coming down with something so I was gonna try and sleep it off." Tao said, walking off to his room.

Once in his room, Tao flopped on his bed. giving a sigh of relief. Then he realised he was still in skinny jeans. The only logical idea for Him to do was to undo his belt and jeans and just try to take them off without exerting too much effort. 

Somhow he made it work, so he crawled under his covers and slept. 

He literally slept for like 3 days and on Sunday he didn't even move!

 "Luhan, move. I'm gonna wake him up!" Tao heard Kyungsoo's voiced being muffled by the door.

"Soo, just leave him. Remember when you tried to wake him up at home? He nearly gave you a black eye!" Luhan retorted.

"Fine."Kyungsoo huffed and wandered on. 

Luhan pushed Tao's door open a little an spoke to what he thought was a sleeping body. 

"Taozi, We love you. Remember that. We always will." Luhan said. 

Luhan had wandered over Tao's sleeping frame and left a gentle kiss on the back of his head. Tao pretended as if the pressure on the back of his head had madecided him squirme.

It took some time but finally Luhan left. Then he came back in with cookies but it took even longer for him to leave the second time. 

Eventually, Luhan did get bored and leave. After Tao heard the click of his door, he broke down. He refused to tell them about Kris, until tomorrow.

-On Monday- 

As Tao walked in Kris came up behind him and covered his eyes.

"Guess who?" Kris said.

"Um..... Obama? No wait, Kris!" Tao answered.

"Tao! who's your friend?" Luhan mind-linked seeing as he was petrified to talk.

"His name is Kris Wu, he's Chinese-Canadian, and my mate."

"YOUR WHAT?" Kyungsoo (Can I call it yelling....? Imma Call it yelling) yelled. 

"His symbol matches mine...He's My mate." Tao replied. 

Kris took Tao's hand and made sure he was okay. 

"Hey sugar, who's the handsome piece meat you got there?" Himchan said.

"Himchan, listen to me. This is my boyfriend. Back the off. I would never date you or be with you mainly because we are suitable for each other." Tao said. 

"So who's the big man in the relationship?" Himchan asked.

"I am. I'm the alpha." Kris said.

"So what does that make Tao?" 

"An omega." 

"Kris!"Tao hissed.

" Tao! is that why you are always round Luhan and Kyungsoo?" He asked.

"Yes. Look!" Tao said revealing his chocker.

"Well all the best to you." Himchan said, Storming off.

As the day continued, Kris was in all of Tao's lesson and people were gossiping about Himchan being actually rejected and Tao and Kris being together.

-At the end of the Day- 

Tao decided he was gonna give Kris his number.... How He was gonna do it was a different thing. 

Tao had actually bumped into the other. 

"Hey watc- Oh hey Tao." He said

"Kris. Look I want to get to know you so here's my number." Tao blurted out to the taller.

"Tao.. Do you wanna go a date on Thursday?" 

"Um sure.. text me though okay" 

"I will." Kris said.

------------

Kyungsoo: Hi. 

So Issy knows this isn't great but it's the best se can come up with on about like 5 hours sleep. 

Taoris have done . why do I ing care?

And what will happen next?!