Prologue

Matching My Half

Prologue.

I'll set the scene for you. 

It is early October, and students are pouring back in to college life. However this was no ordinary college. This was a college for the hidden gems of our mortal world.

Tao: Basically, it's a school for shifter's.

Thanks Tao.... You really killed the mood.

Tao: Really...? cause for a character introduction, this seems like it would go on for a while..

Shut up....

Now Where was I? Ah yes.

Amongst these students is our leading character. His tall stature making him stand out, not to mention his bright blonde - if not almost white - hair. His ears were pirced a multitude of times. His name was Huang Zitao. A Chinese student and one of the most waned boys in the school.

Beside him, walked a pink haired boy. Next to Zitao he seem short but he would always insist he was average height. This pink haired male seems almost female; His facal aspects and his feminine frame added to the repertoire. This was Xiao Luhan. Being friends with Zitao and also being Chinese made for everyone to consently want him.

And Finally, To Zitao left, stood a shorter guy. His hair a deep red, the sides shaved and His eyes were fixed on his book. This red haired guy was known throughout the school for his doe like eyes; When confronted with a topic that made him uncomfortable (Tao: !!!) His eyes widened as  if he were caught in the headlights of a car. He too had a feminine frame and this 24 year old was Do Kyungsoo. He was sought after for his cooking skills - every alpha needed someone to cook their hunt - and yes, for his . 

Where Luhan and Kyungsoo screamed 'Omega', Zitao did not. He had the looks of an alpha but when he was with Luhan and Kyungsoo, the trio were just three omegas. 

Zitao resented his omega nature and as a child learnt Wushu. A martial art that gave him courage, with out it, Luhan and Kyungsoo could have lost their best friend. As hard as Zitao tried to change the fact that he was an omega he couldn't. He would spray himself with alpha phenomenons so that alphas wouldn't bother him, other omegas could smell right past it and many have learnt to keep that to themselves. 

Even through all of this, the trio had one person who was a great help. His name was Wang Jackson. Jackson came from the same pack as Zitao, Luhan and Kyungsoo. He was 32 years old and was mated. Jackson's mate, Mark had recently given birth to their daughter, Bora. She had inheritaned he father's (Jackson 's) Hair. The light brown strands of hair matched that of Jackson's. Jackson was also an Alpha, He made sure that nobody would hurt these three pups. Jackson actually taught the trio English, so that they could help develop he pack lands. 

----------

NOW TAO IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD?!

Tao: Yeah.... That took longer than needed. Seriously, Not that much level of detail is needed. But whatever its your thing.

Luhan: I wanna say something!

What is Luhan?

Luhan: To everyone reading this, Enjoy the future chapters! Tao, Soo and I will pop up a lot! 

Kyungsoo: Yep. Bye!

All: Byee!!!