5. All I Want for Christmas (Tenny)

Christmas with NCT (2016)

“Give me a hand here, would you?” Johnny called out to his boyfriend who was busy himself putting on his elf costume.

Johnny didn’t understand why the organisers even bought such a complicated Santa costume for him, like zippers at the back? That’s the first for Johnny. For this year’s Christmas, Johnny thought he wanted to do something good and so had signed up for a volunteering job where the participants all dressed up as Christmas characters in a shopping mall for kids to enjoy themselves. The organisers didn’t really clarify anything but Johnny chose to believe that his height and immensely good looks were what decided his role was to be Santa. And the fact that Ten was chosen to be an elf was hilarious.

“Can’t you stretch your hands a little? I’m trying to put on my outfit here.” Ten grumbled, obviously annoyed but still pulling the zip up for his boyfriend.

“Ain’t my fault for being so tall, little one.” Johnny teased, a smug grin on his face.

He felt his boyfriend give him a slap on his and jumped a little. “Ow! That hurts!” Johnny didn’t need to look to know Ten is poking his tongue out.

“Serve you right, you .” Ten retorted, successfully pushing the zip up, though he didn’t want to admit that he had to stand on tippy toes to reach the top.

Johnny then reached for his Santa hat and put them on, careful not to mess his artificial beard. By the time he finished wearing his costume, he turned to see Ten already waiting at the door. Ten looked even more adorable wearing his green elf costume and a small pointed hat.

Ten stared in amazement as Johnny walked towards him wearing his y Santa suit. The top was a little oversized for Johnny’s lean build causing Johnny’s chest to be a bit exposed. Ten gulped as he quickly turned to walk out the door.

 “Hey, wait up!” Johnny shouted from inside, shaking his head at his boyfriend’s impatience.

And here I thought he wasn’t too keen on this idea.

Johnny hurried out to the booth set up for the Christmas event and saw that Ten had already started on his job of handing out nicely-wrapped chocolates to little kids. The scene sent a warm smile across Johnny’s face. Although Ten sometimes—as in most of the time—acted half his age, there’s just something about him being around kids that makes him look more mature and loveable.

Johnny would go on and on thinking about Ten but a tap on his shoulder snapped him back to reality and he went to his Santa chair. There was already a bunch of overly enthusiastic kids lining up and when they saw Santa Johnny, shrill cheers sounded. He sat down and motioned for the first kid to come closer and carried the little boy onto his lap.

“Santa! Santa!” The little boy yelled in excitement.

A gentle grin spread on Johnny’s lips as he put an arm around him. “So what’s your name, big guy?”

“I’m Mark!” The boy replied with a bright smile and Johnny let out a sound as he remembered a certain blonde kid named Mark back at the dorm.

“So have you been a good boy this year?” Johnny asked and the boy nodded eagerly.

“Yes, I have! I helped my mom look after my two-year-old sister and she said I was a good boy!”

Johnny patted the boy’s head and reached into The Red Bag and pulled out a present, handing it over to the little boy.

“Yay! Thanks Santa!” The boy said then look at Johnny questioningly.

“Santa? Why are you so thin?”

Johnny hesitated at the question before letting out a chuckle. “I ate a bit too much last Christmas so I exercised a bit.”

The boy pouted cutely, poking at Johnny’s belly. “But I like it when Santa is big and fat. You look so much cuter that way!”

Johnny raised a brow, subconsciously looking over to Ten. “Oh really? I’ll be eating a lot tonight so I’ll get my belly back in no time.”

The boy cheered and got off Johnny’s lap for the next kid’s turn. Johnny wanted to slap himself for saying that but at least the kid didn’t know what he really meant by it.

 


 

Ten handed out the last of the chocolates and turned back to see some staffs already starting to pack up. He took off his hat, wiping off the sweat accumulated on his hairline and looked over to where Johnny is. He chuckled to himself when he saw his boyfriend massaging his thighs, obviously from seating in the same position for too long. His eyes travelled up to Johnny’s bare chest and he his lips unknowingly.

Goddamn, I just want to eat him up.

A mischievous idea came upon Ten and he strolled leisurely over to Johnny. Without announcing, he plopped himself on his boyfriend’s lap. Johnny let out a little yelp, glaring at Ten.

“I just got a slight feel out of my leg and now you ruined it.” Johnny complained.

Ten pouted. “Santa is being so mean, I hate you!” He whined in a cute voice while also mindful of not being too loud. Fortunately the other staffs were all busy cleaning up another area further away from both of them.

A smirk grew on Johnny’s face as he placed his arm around his boyfriend the way he did to the other kids.

“Is that how you want to play?” Johnny teased, his voice lower than normal.

“What do you mean, Santa?” Ten feigned innocence, tilting his head to the side as he wrapped both arms around Johnny’s neck.

“Oh I’m not really sure myself. Say, have you been a good boy this year?” Johnny asked, leaning closer towards Ten.

“I would say I’m good but I think I did something bad earlier.” Ten faked a sad pout.

“So you’ve been naughty, huh? Naughty boys deserve a punishment, do they not?” Johnny breathed out, his lips already on Ten’s neck.

“Yes.” Ten moaned, out of breath.

Johnny pulled back, a triumphant grin on his lips. “As much as I would love to carry out your punishment right here, I would prefer it to be in our bedroom where I can listen to you scream as loud as I want.”

Ten clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth in annoyance but secretly eagerly waiting for what the night entails.