Mocking always leads to revenge

Fighting For The Dream{HIATUS}

 

"And one..two..three.. from the top." 

 

O nae ma mi ya, ma mi ya, ma mi ma mi ya

Ma Ma Ma Ma~ Madonna don na~ Madonna don na, don na

 

Beads of sweat rolled down ~~~~~~'s forehead as she concentrated fully on her reflection, all while practicing the dance for Secret's comeback. First impressions were long lasting, in other words, she couldn't screw anything up. Their comeback had to be perfect. Too wrapped up in her thoughts, ~~~~~ didn't take notice of the new inhabitants in the dance room. The track was now on ~~~~~~'s dance break, the producer  added this in saying it would be good for her display her dancing skills. ~~~~~~ ignored her bangs as they fell into her eyes, lips forming a small pout as she performed all the steps she'd choreographed herself for the break.  

 

 

 

"Uwah~ Unni, that was so good!!" Sun Hwa exclaimed as she ran towards ~~~~~~ for a congratulatory hug.

 

~~~~~~'s lips formed a smile as she closed her water bottle and wiped the remnants of water from her lips. "Thanks, but there's always room for improvement." 

 

Ji Eun raised a brow, hand resting on her hip as she studied ~~~~~~ carefully. "How long have you been in here?" 

 

~~~~~~~ gave a short shrug as she pulled a spare pin out from her hair and used it to pin back her moistened bangs. "Couple of hours, nothing to worry about." 

 

"You've been overexerting yourself repeatedly, ~~~~~~~. How is that nothing to worry about?" Ji Eun responded as you switched the stereo power off. 

 

"My body's used to this already, Ji. Plus, I already know my limits, so I'll be fine." ~~~~~~~ commented with a reassuring smile, "I'm just trying to get this down perfectly, I don't want to be the reason people start picking at our comeback." 

 

Zinger released a deep breath as she shook her head lightly at ~~~~~~~. "You have this down past the point of it being perfect, ~~~~~~~." 

 

Sun Hwa nodded enthusiastically in agreement as Ji Eun gave ~~~~~~ a confirming thumbs up. 

 

~~~~~~~'s eyes brightened as she let out a laugh and started towards the girls. "Thanks, Zing. How about we go out to eat then?" 

 

 

 

 

 

There were just two weeks left before Secret's comeback. ~~~~~~ couldn't say she wasn't nervous, she was, but that emotion was lessened by the excitement practically exuding from her persona. Today was the day the management would start releasing their concept photos, one each day. The picture for today would be Sun Hwa's. The following order was then; Zinger, Ji Eun, and lastly, ~~~~~~~.  Secret stood by  as their manager uploaded the maknae's photo onto their website. 

 

"Done, girls." Manager Shim stated with a grin, "Now we wait."

 

Sun Hwa did a little dance in place before sitting in a nearby  office chair and spinning in small circles. 

 

The Secret girls laughed at their maknae's sudden behavior as they took seats in the room as well. 

 

 

 

 

" Omo, is this really unni? She looks so pretty~"

" Sunhwa noona, saranghae~ <3" 

"Wow, maknae looks so fierce!! :D" 

"Sunhwa noona, marry me?" 

 

Secret all had teasing grins on their lips as they turned towards the now-bashful maknae sliding lower into her seat. 

 

"Our maknae got her first proposal~" Ji Eun sang, leaning on ~~~~~~ with a 'dreamy' expression. 

 

~~~~~~ lips formed a playful smirk as she watched Sun Hwa who was just sinking deeper into her seat, "Guderul saranghandanun mall, pyongseng meil hejugo shipho. Would you marry me~? "

 

Zinger and Ji Eun released laughs as Sun Hwa covered her face and muttered a 'stop it.'

 

"Nol saranghago akkimyo, saragago shipho." Ji Eun sang. 

 

"Gudega jammy dull ttemada, ne pare jewojugo shipho. Would you marry me~~?" The three sang together before bursting into laughter. 

 

"Aw, sorry, Sun Hwa-ah~ You know we love you~" Zinger trilled as she reached over and gave the younger girl a light pat on the shoulder. 

 

At this point Manager Shim appeared once more and briefly signaled towards the sulking Sun Hwa, "What's going on?" 

 

"Sun Hwa's getting married." Ji Eun commented nonchalantly. 

 

"Stop~" Sun Hwa whined softly as she peeked out from behind her hands with a pout. 

 

"Someone proposed to her, so we were just having some fun with it. " ~~~~~~~ stated with an apologetic grin towards Sun Hwa, "Sorry, Sun Hwa-ah, we're just jealous that you already have a potential husband and we don't." 

 

"Ye- WAIT!" Zinger exclaimed, "Lies." 

 

~~~~~~ gave a light shrug as she stood from her spot and stretched, "You know it's true~" 

 

Ji Eun turned towards Zinger with a plotting smirk before glancing at Sun Hwa questioningly. A short nod of agreement came from the youngest as she stood from her place and they all looked at ~~~~~~ with one sole purpose. 

 

"Revenge!!!!" 

 

~~~~~~~~ turned immediately and ran out of the room with a laugh, "You can't catch me, I'm the oldest…" 

 

"Yeah, which means you'll be slower too, Unni!!" Sun Hwa yelled back.

 

"….Gee, thanks, Sun Hwa." ~~~~~~ muttered as she continued running down the hall.

 

--------------------------------------

 

~~~~~~~'s dance break in the song is 1:31 into the track. Before the 'nae ga, nae ga baro y icon~' line, just after the 'o nae ma mi ya…' bit.