Prepared for the worst

Fighting For The Dream{HIATUS}

 

"Looking at this picture makes me more excited for the girls' new album."

" :ooo …Zinger? Woooow, major transformation. I like it though." 

"Beautiful~ Zinger HWAITING! <3" 

 

"Noona looks like an angel. (:" 

"Ji Eun looks so beautiful like this, I can't wait for the girls' comeback. Sure will miss Hyo though. " 

"I'm jealous, unni's so cute. Really like her hair like this." 

 

More than half of the fans responded positively towards the girls' new looks, also adding in that they were very eager for their comeback. Others added that they were curious how things would work out without a leader, some hinting that Ji Eun would probably be named the new leader. There was also a handful of people questioning if Secret would then be 3 members or if another member would be added in down the road. A small argument was spawned from this with several people saying they didn't want to see Secret with a new member, that it would be like they were replacing Hyosung completely. 

 

~~~~~~ sighed from her place on the bed as she closed the laptop and flipped onto her back. "God, I have such a bad feeling about this afternoon…"
Brown orbs stared blankly at the ceiling for a couple of seconds before they slid shut slowly as ~~~~~~~ chanted words of encouragement to herself in order to calm some of her nerves. 

 

 

 

 

Secret all remain in a huddled position next to their manager who was nearly done uploading the final photo for their comeback. Pearly whites were busy digging into the flesh of ~~~~~~~'s lower lip as she clasped her hands together and rested them on her lap anxiously. The gnawing feeling in her stomach wouldn't leave her. She had prepared herself for the worst, yes, she was already aware of how cruel people were to idols they disliked for whatever silly little reasons. She already knew she'd have antis as soon as her picture touched that website, it was to be expected when the fans were still clinging to the memory of Hyosung as leader of Secret. 

 

"Unni…"

 

"~~~~~~~, just relax, breathe." Zinger advised with a gentle smile.

 

"Yeah, we're here for you, so stop worrying so much." Ji Eun commented. 

 

 

Not even minutes after the manager uploaded ~~~~~~~'s picture with the title; Meet Kwon ~~~~~~~, Secret's New Leader, the comments started flooding in. ~~~~~~ smoothed the fabric of her shirt out as she stood from her place and leaned forward to read some of the comments, already expecting comments ranging from beyond negative to maybe a bit positive. The chances of receiving much of the latter were highly unlikely though.

 

"Kwon ~~~~~~, New leader?! Who is she to replace Hyosung?!" 

"She looks 100% plastic. No one can take Hyo unni's place." 

"She has this interesting look, I'm curious to see more of her with Secret." 

"Noona's pretty. I'd like to see how she interacts with the other noonas." 

"..She looks familiar, I wonder if she's been featured in other idols' songs/videos or something." 

"I don't like her. Bring Hyosung back." 

 

 

Most of the comments were of people blatantly refusing to accept ~~~~~~~ as Secret's new leader, and wanting the company to bring Hyosung back. About 30% of the comments were of people writing encouraging words to ~~~~~~~ and adding that they couldn't wait to for Secret's comeback. 

 

Zinger, Ji Eun, Sun Hwa, and their manager glanced at ~~~~~~~ with concern after having skimmed through some of the comments left behind.

 

~~~~~~ laughed wryly as she tore her eyes off the screen and started towards the door. "I was already prepared for this, so don't worry about me. Everyone's going to have different opinions, and I respect each and every one of them."

 'Even if some do hurt..' She thought to herself as the door closed behind her. 

 

 

"Some of these are just downright heartless," Zinger announced as she caught sight of several comments wishing the worst on ~~~~~~~.  
"Mhm, " Ji Eun murmured with a deep frown as she spotted a comment calling ~~~~~ several hurtful names, along with saying she used her looks to worm her way into the music company.

 

The manager held back a frown as he closed down the window, his eyes not once leaving the screen as he had a small debate with his thoughts.

 

"Girls, the comeback video's going to be released sooner than we planned." He commented once he finally came to a conclusion and opened up the file containing Secret's comeback video.