prologue

Fighting For The Dream{HIATUS}

When rumors were spread that Hyosung was withdrawing from Secret, people were talking for months about the matter at hand. Secret's representatives denied the rumors and advised the public  to not buy into rumors so quickly. The people weren't bought over so easily with their words, some continued to dig deeper for the truth. Soon enough, after Secret was done with promotions of their first mini album, Hyosung addressed the rumors herself. She was indeed withdrawing from Secret due to urgent family matters she had to tend to. This of course led to Secret's fanbase having mixed emotions on the matter. For the most part, they all respected Hyosung's decision and wished her luck. With Hyosung leaving, Secret was without a leader. After much discussion amongst TS entertainment and Secret, they came to the decision that a new member was to be added in Hyosung's place. That's where Kwon ~~~~~~ came in. 

No word of this left the company, yet. They all knew though, the fans' reactions would be very mixed, most would probably disagree with their decision, but it had to be done. Sooner or later, the waters would calm, it was only a matter of how long that would be...
Hopefully not too long, they all thought.

 

~~~~~~~~ and the other Secret members were already acquainted with one another, what with them being under the same company. So when ~~~~~~~ entered Secret, the adjustments weren't too difficult. The difficult part would be handling all the criticism that would surely be thrown her way once she debuted as Secret's new leader. This was the last thing on her mind though as she interacted more with her new group and prepared with them for their debut with a new leader. 

She could handle the criticism that would come, she would ignore the negativity sent her way, all in the name of her dreams.

 

----

prologue not too good, kinda rushed on it. 
Chapter 1 will be much better and longer than this.