Chapter 24

You Lost Me // N

"Noona, are you going to call your Appa?" Sanghyuk asked Ji-yoo as they all sit together at the living room. Ji-yoo looked at him and Hakyeon hissed at him. "What?" He asked. "I was just asking her."

"If it's bothers that I'm here -"

"No, Noona!" Jaehwan cut Ji-yoo off before smacking the maknae's head and he whined. "We going to practices today," Taekwoon said to Ji-yoo. "Do you want to come with us?"

Ji-yoo hesitated as she looked at Hakyeon, who was watching her. "You can come if you want," He said and she gave a small nod. "Okay," She agreed. 

...................

"Ji-yoo please pick up," Her stepmother begged as she called Ji-yoo's phone for the six time. Her father came downstairs with Shi-woo, "Is she still not answering?" Her father asked and her stepmother shook her head before sighing.

"Appa, Eomma, where's Noona? I miss her," Shi-woo said, pouting. "I know, honey we all do," Her stepmother said. "She's with Hakyeon and the others." Her father looked at her and she sighed, "Taekwoon called me last night and told me Hakyeon found her," She explained.

He sighed and nodded. "I should have told her the first time," He mumbled and she gave him a glare, "Yes. You should have but you didn't listen to me," She said. "Eomma what is it?" Shi-woo asked. "Oh? Oh, nothing," She said with a forced smile. "Come on, I'll take you."

XXX

"You going to be in a show?" Ji-yoo asked as she and the members were sitting at the practices room after the members took a break. "Mmmm," Sanghyuk hummed with a nod. "Wow, when?" Ji-yoo asked with a smile. 

"Tomorrow night," Wonsik replied with a smile. "Wow, chughahaeyo!" She said. "Thank you, Noona!" Jaehwan said with a smile. Ji-yoo's phone rang and she glanced at it to see it was her stepmother. 

Hakyeon glanced at her phone and then at her, "You not going to answer it?" He asked and she looked at him. "It's not her fault, she's worried about you." 

"He's right," Taekwoon said, making the two look at him. "She wanted to know where were you so I told her last night you safe and you with us." Ji-yoo opened to say something but he continued, "She's worried. Talk with her."

She stared at him for a moment before looking over his shoulder, making the members do as well. "Eunyoung," Hakyeon said as they all got up. Eunyoung walked over with a smile before looking beside him at Ji-yoo. 

She gave a small bow and Eunyoung gave one as well. "What are you doing here?" Hakyeon asked. Eunyoung smiled at him, "Oppa, can we talk?" She asked. Hakyeon glanced at the members and they did as well to each other.

"Okay," Hakyeon said, then he looked at Ji-yoo before walking out of the room with Eunyoung. "Aigoo," Jaehwan whispered and Hongbin nodded in agreement. "Isn't that girl was ..." Ji-yoo asked, thinking out loud. 

"That's Eunyoung. She's the one everyone thought was dating N," Taekwoon replied. "Oh," That's all Ji-yoo said. "Noona, don't worry," Sanghyuk said, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "Hyung loves you."

She smiled a little by his words. "Thanks, Sanghyuk," She said. "Aigoo, Noona. We all love you," Hongbin teased before hugging her, making her chuckle. "Let's go," Sanghyuk said before moving them all to the doorway.

"What is it?" Hakyeon asked as he and Eunyoung stood close by the door and Ji-yoo and the members eavesdropping. "Oppa, did you see the article? About me and you," Eunyoung said. 

"Yeah, I did," He replied. "Don't worry it will be okay. I'm going to tell that we not dating so -"

"Do you have to?" She asked shyly, cutting him off. He frowned, "Mmmm? What do you mean? We only friends, we don't want the fans to talk the other way," He said. "It's just ... What if," She started and took a deep breath before glancing down. "What if we were dating?"

His eyes grow wide, "Eunyoung." The members looked at each other and then at Ji-yoo, who was staring at the door while listening.

"I ... I like you," Eunyoung admitted. "Can't we try?" Hakyeon stared at her, not knowing what to say. "Eunyoung, I like you b -" Hakeyon started but Ji-yoo suddenly walked out, "Noona!" Sanghyuk called but she didn't listen and just walked out, walking pass Hakyeon and Eunyoung.

"Ji-yoo," Hakyeon called but nothing so he ran after her. He grabbed her arm as they reached to a corner and turned her around. "Why are you leaving?" He asked. "Let me go, I need to go home," She said before pulling her arm out of his grip not looking at his face. She turned around and walked away, fighting her tears.